• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start beasley this week? Brady has sucked and his top 5 WRs are out, but a welker type could do the trick.
I'm sure he'll have a nice catch or two (might be a record for combined age) but I don't think he'll be in on a lot of packages yet.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll have a nice catch or two (might be a record for combined age) but I don't think he'll be in on a lot of packages yet.
not his only option either

SPN's Adam Schefter reports Julio Jones (knee) is a game-time decision for Week 3 against the Bucs.​

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Breshad Perriman (knee) is expected to play in Week 3 against the Packers.​

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Russell Gage (hamstring) is expected to play in Week 3 against the Packers.​

SPN's Adam Schefter reports Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is expected to likely play in Week 3 against the Packers.​

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SPN's Chris Mortensen reports the Chargers' medical staff has encouraged Justin Herbert (ribs) to take the "long view."​

Herbert is reportedly contemplating getting a pain-killing injection in his ribs to play in Week 3. He suffered fractured cartilage in his ribs last week and is currently considered a game-time decision. It sounds like the Chargers' medical team wants him to sit and allow the injury to heal, but Herbert is pushing to play through the pain. Per Mortensen, "The cartilage injury can last several weeks or several months." For fantasy managers sweating out LA's inactives list, Jimmy Garoppolo is a widely-available pivot in the event Herbert is ultimately ruled out after the first slate of games kicks off.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SPN's Chris Mortensen reports the Chargers' medical staff has encouraged Justin Herbert (ribs) to take the "long view."​

Herbert is reportedly contemplating getting a pain-killing injection in his ribs to play in Week 3. He suffered fractured cartilage in his ribs last week and is currently considered a game-time decision. It sounds like the Chargers' medical team wants him to sit and allow the injury to heal, but Herbert is pushing to play through the pain. Per Mortensen, "The cartilage injury can last several weeks or several months." For fantasy managers sweating out LA's inactives list, Jimmy Garoppolo is a widely-available pivot in the event Herbert is ultimately ruled out after the first slate of games kicks off.

Google translate:
"Sit out this week or we'll be forced to give you the 'Tyrod' treatment"

Pink Floyd Drugs GIF by Challenger

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulled a lot of Doubs off waivers last night from different positions across my leagues, don't feel like others were taking a stab. Looked like Rodgers favorite on Sunday, did I overestimate his role?

Not expecting more than flex help from Doubs on any of those teams

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulled a lot of Doubs off waivers last night from different positions across my leagues, don't feel like others were taking a stab. Looked like Rodgers favorite on Sunday, did I overestimate his role?

think you made the right move. He was not available in any of my leagues.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I lost because I didn't pick him up last week. I used my prized 3rd waiver position to get him. Thought he'd go to the guys with 1st or 2nd claim. So I'm with you.

Basically only get a single waiver claim a season in this league with the way this group hoardes them. So Doubs was my shot at making a difference on my team this year. Hell I liked him way back in the draft so I'm expecting Aaron to ride.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dropped him before the game last week in my keep-6 league.

I was offered DK for my Freiermuth and accepted… so I had to pick up a TE. Could have dropped Josh Palmer, but I chose Doubs. Might have been a mistake.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno..Tranny sure isn't helping anyone out on that team, including Henry

poor OL play really magnifies all of his mistakes. didn't think they addressed OL enough in the off season and it hasn't been good. Tannehill still hasn't played well, but there aren't many QBs that do behind makeshift OL

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Tua moved off his check down read and started fading backwards I said "oh no, don't do that" right before he got body slammed.

I don't watch a ton of Dolphins games, but Tua would look very poised and confident one snap then look equally confused on the next snap like it was his first time trying a play. Is that the norm with him?

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NewOrleans.football's Nick Underhill believes Andy Dalton starting for the Saints is "great news" for Alvin Kamara's fantasy prospects.​

Underhill pointed out what Kamara drafters know by now: Jameis Winston, who likely won't play in Week 4 with a back injury, all but refuses to check down to his dynamic running back. Dalton, Underhill said, should be more apt to dump it off to Kamara rather than take shots downfield to Chris Olave. Kamara's 15 percent target share this season has led to a meager five catches on 11 targets in two games. His PPR prospects could be looking up in Week 4 against a Minnesota offense that has allowed the sixth most running back catches (19) through three weeks. Kamara is a PPR RB2.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad i stayed away:suds:

ESPN's David Newton believes Christian McCaffrey (quad) will "attempt" to play in Week 4 against the Cardinals.​