• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess sue robinson wont be doing anymore cases for the nfl
goodell is judge/jury/executioner time to drop the hammer

Technically her contract is expired, from when the 2020 CBA was agreed to, her deal lasted 2yrs and time is up. I hope they at least paid her enough to be the patsy in the Watson circus.

NFL has a long history of domestic violence/ sexual assault, good way to "clean up the image" would be for Goodell/the league to come down harder than a 3rd party arbiter in what seems to be the worst case of serial behavior since Darren Sharper was serving up Bill Cosby cocktails

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically her contract is expired, from when the 2020 CBA was agreed to, her deal lasted 2yrs and time is up. I hope they at least paid her enough to be the patsy in the Watson circus.

NFL has a long history of domestic violence/ sexual assault, good way to "clean up the image" would be for Goodell/the league to come down harder than a 3rd party arbiter in what seems to be the worst case of serial behavior since Darren Sharper was serving up Bill Cosby cocktails
maybe nflpa gave her a bonus

The NFL and the NFL Players Association jointly chose Robinson to be the hearing’s independent disciplinary arbitrator, and both parties will also shoulder the cost of her services.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has said he will not unilaterally rule in the Deshaun Watson case.​

Goodell has that power under the collective bargaining agreement, but the league will instead defer to new arbitrator Peter Harvey, the former attorney general of New Jersey. Harvey will have "full, final and complete disposition of dispute." Per CBS, the appeal will "address whether Harvey will increase the suspension length, establish a monetary fine and/or require Watson to get treatment and be professionally evaluated as determined by medical experts." The league badly wants to intervene in the process, but not to the point where Goodell can again be accused of acting outside the bounds of the sides' designated procedures. Nevermind the fact that one of those procedures is giving Goodell absolute power if he wants it. This saga will continue to drag on.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess sue robinson wont be doing anymore cases for the nfl
goodell is judge/jury/executioner time to drop the hammer
Her main role was determining whether Watson had in fact engaged in the prohibited conduct. If she had said he hadn't, Goodell would have been stuck.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF did you get the warm fuzzies when Abdullah scored last night?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally spaced the HOF game being on last night.

Not happy..not proud

And yes, I certainly wouldve!
He actually looked good from the highlights. I didnt watch it either. I had other plans unfortunately

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually looked good from the highlights. I didnt watch it either. I had other plans unfortunately
He's always looked good, he's just never quite good enough.

He'd be the best RB in Houston or Atlanta today...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's always looked good, he's just never quite good enough.

He'd be the best RB in Houston or Atlanta today...
I think you are doing my boy Pierce a disservice. However Vegas isnt a great spot for him because its a bit clogged. He just needs to stay healthy

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are doing my boy Pierce a disservice. However Vegas isnt a great spot for him because its a bit clogged. He just needs to stay healthy
Well, with rare exception, I'd consider virtually every legit, veteran RB better than any day 3 rookie, until they prove otherwise. That "proof" may very well happen in Preseason, or after week 1, or maybe never

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with rare exception, I'd consider virtually every legit, veteran RB better than any day 3 rookie, until they prove otherwise. That "proof" may very well happen in Preseason, or after week 1, or maybe never
That is fair. I think Mullen did a much larger disservice by not featuring him at Florida.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is fair. I think Mullen did a much larger disservice by not featuring him at Florida.
He probably should've

Just for Shits and giggles. For this years incoming rookie RB's, I would put the "Ameer is better than" line at "equal to" James Cook, pretty much every other one, until proven otherwise, is behind pretty much every veteran RB.

I actually would say James is a near identical RB to Cook given the only 'apples to apples' comparison we currently have is the collegiate film..they are very similar in what they do/did

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1659722581509.png

got some advanced hardware on that knee right now too, still think we're looking at a while before he's a full-go but very encouraging considering JAN surgery and avoided PUP

science and medicine FTW

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably should've

Just for Shits and giggles. For this years incoming rookie RB's, I would put the "Ameer is better than" line at "equal to" James Cook, pretty much every other one, until proven otherwise, is behind pretty much every veteran RB.

I actually would say James is a near identical RB to Cook given the only 'apples to apples' comparison we currently have is the collegiate film..they are very similar in what they do/did
Obviously that was meant to be James Cook is near identical to Ameer

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke Monday (knee) has been placed on injured reserve

@SmokingMonkey my heart skipped a beat for a second

Training Humor GIF by JustViral

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Raiders head coach Josh McDaniels said the team is not trying to trade Josh Jacobs.

Not that McDaniels would ever openly say the team was trying to deal their presumed starting running back in August.

Jacobs is tough to trust as a fantasy producer with the new Raiders regime having no commitment to him and taking Zamir White in the 2022 draft.

SMDH--

lemme FIFY-- taking Zamir White late in the 4th round on day 3 of the 2022 NFL draft --- that's hardly cause to panic about a starting RB's job, especially when there's been zero 'rave reviews" about White. nothing negative that I've seen, but nothing all that great either. It's not like White is Pacheco in KC, getting all the press and seemingly in line to bump McKinnon and RoJo from the roster, if not straight up send CEH to the bench.