• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL suspended Dolphins owner Stephen Ross until October 17 and stripped the team of their 2023 first-round pick and 2024 third-round pick for tampering violations.​

Ross is also barred from any league meetings until the Annual Meeting in 2023, has been removed from all league committees, and was fined $1.5 million. The report found the Dolphins "had impermissible communications" with Tom Brady in 2019, 2020, and 2021 as well as former Saints coach Sean Payton in January of 2022. Neither person ended up working for the organization. Miami was also investigated for tanking after former coach Brian Flores claimed Ross offered him $100,000 per game to intentionally lose in 2019. The league found that comment "was not intended or taken to be a serious offer."

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL suspended Dolphins owner Stephen Ross until October 17 and stripped the team of their 2023 first-round pick and 2024 third-round pick for tampering violations.​

Ross is also barred from any league meetings until the Annual Meeting in 2023, has been removed from all league committees, and was fined $1.5 million. The report found the Dolphins "had impermissible communications" with Tom Brady in 2019, 2020, and 2021 as well as former Saints coach Sean Payton in January of 2022. Neither person ended up working for the organization. Miami was also investigated for tanking after former coach Brian Flores claimed Ross offered him $100,000 per game to intentionally lose in 2019. The league found that comment "was not intended or taken to be a serious offer."
he might be kicked out and forced to sell before Snyder

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are either QB questionable at best to support Kittle, Deebo, the RB's AND a 2nd WR, but Kyle's system itself doesn't tend to support 2 WR's regardless. Back in Houston it was all about Andre Johnson, and Owen Daniels TE was the next option
Ahhh man I miss those days...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins shot themselves in the foot with this TB12 tampering, lost '23 1st and a '24 3rd, ouch
Hmmm.
Looking for an equasion.

So paying off massage therapists is >= TB12 tampering? Or is it <= ???

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.
Looking for an equasion.

So paying off massage therapists is >= TB12 tampering? Or is it <= ???
I think I'd prefer my QB to be suspended for 6 games to losing a first and a third (plus the fines)
so
giving an unlicensed "masseuse" an unwanted pearl necklace or a facial < tampering with the GOAT IMHO (or at least the punishment for those is less, guess it matters whether your weighing the crimes or the punishments on that equation)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd prefer my QB to be suspended for 6 games to losing a first and a third (plus the fines)
so
giving an unlicensed "masseuse" an unwanted pearl necklace or a facial < tampering with the GOAT IMHO (or at least the punishment for those is less, guess it matters whether your weighing the crimes or the punishments on that equation)
Kind of what i thought.
So player tampering is still more serious to the NFL than sexual misconduct.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Patrick potentially done for the year. Thats a big deal if true. Hate to see injuries even if theyre on rival teams.

edit - just noticed it being talked about in another topic. Definitely think another Broncos WR steps up with production

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Patrick potentially done for the year. Thats a big deal if true. Hate to see injuries even if theyre on rival teams.

edit - just noticed it being talked about in another topic. Definitely think another Broncos WR steps up with production
most likely KJ Hamler, but his hamstrings/soft tissue issues are worse than OG Isaac Bruce and Will Fuller combined

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

most likely KJ Hamler, but his hamstrings/soft tissue issues are worse than OG Isaac Bruce and Will Fuller combined
If you've got a roster spot to burn, I think placing a chip on Kendall Hinton wouldn't be a terrible idea

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add that to the James Washington broken foot, and Will Fuller just got 2 more potential suitors.

Was just gonna mention that. The Cowboys will have to do something. Gallup looking unlikely for week one.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so

Kind of what i thought.
So player tampering is still more serious to the NFL than sexual misconduct.

first time ever a 1st rd pick was forfeited....Tom Brady's Patriots for Spygate
second time ever...Tom Brady's Patriots for Deflategate
third time ever....Dolphins for tampering with Tom Brady....Bucs are the only team connected to this dude that haven't forfeited a 1st round pick yet!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first time ever a 1st rd pick was forfeited....Tom Brady's Patriots for Spygate
second time ever...Tom Brady's Patriots for Deflategate
third time ever....Dolphins for tampering with Tom Brady....Bucs are the only team connected to this dude that haven't forfeited a 1st round pick yet!
Give them time. I'm sure something shady went down that will come to light.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there's something Shady in the way Arians "retired" and Brady "unretired"

busted for tampering with themselves.

I heard it's healthy to tamper with yourself occasionally but you can go blind if you tamper too many times without a partner

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mile High Report's Tim Lynch says that Broncos WR Montrell Washington "continues to shine."

In reference to the small discussion about TIm Patrick and a replacement stepping up yesterday;

The local radio dudes also mentioned this guy and how he has popped in practice thus far. But keep in mind, the Broncos haven't put pads on yet either..that means no press "bump and run" type coverage, this little speed demon is getting free releases, so we'll see if he continues to "pop" in practice once they are actually practicing and not just in shorts and shells..and also don't overlook that he is 5'10" 170.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let me get this straight... The NFL acknowledges the allegations that harm the franchise/owner, but disregards the allegations that might harm the league because those comments "weren't meant to be taken seriously"...

And the NFL chooses to drop this bombshell just days into the public outcry over Deshaun Watson's minimal suspension.

Anything to protect the shield, amiright?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add that to the James Washington broken foot, and Will Fuller just got 2 more potential suitors.
Feel bad for James... Such bad luck. Was happy to see him get a shot at the limelight after being buried on the Steeler depth chart for so long.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for James... Such bad luck. Was happy to see him get a shot at the limelight after being buried on the Steeler depth chart for so long.
He's a perfect #3 to fit with Lamb and Gallup. The good thing, he will be back, relatively early on, and IMHO it would be a bad move for Jerra to go get Fuller for the whole season when both he and Gallup will be ready by week 3 or 4 or so.

But then again, Jerry hasn't found a bad move yet that he didn't at least explore