• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn

Kirk has always been a bit of an enigma. His number suggest he's pretty damned good, but in reality he's just a good compiler. But at least Cousins will utilize his weapons and let them do the work. And he can make the throws, he's just got nothing special, he's not going to elevate the game of his weapons like say Rodgers did with countless receivers over the years, but he's good enough to not drag the offense down with shitty play.
I'd prefer him to Derrek Carr, I can tell you that much. As a Raider fan, if it gets to third and more than 7-8 yards? I'm getting up and grabbing another beer because I know a punt is surely coming, as Carr will throw a five yard pattern to Renfrow or dump off to a RB rather than take a shot at Waller or a WR downfield, whereas Cousins, he's just as likely to go for a 20 yard gain to Jefferson or Thielen down the sidelines as he is to throw an short one in the flat or the middle and hope the guy can make a play, Carr rarely if ever takes that chance..which leads to his amazing efficiency numbers, but those donn't lead to a lot of W's, especially if they ever make the playoffs.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id assume sacks and QB runs are the big 2...

interceptions are still targeted to certain players so i would assume that is not part of the 17%...

throw aways are tricky, i always thought that the closest to the ball was considered the target...
typically yes, and if a significant number of them are throw always at a RB's feet, as many often are..that could certainly lead to why the RB's had 9% and the TE's only 1%

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins' make or break year.

Is he simply a stat filler or has it been the fault of the previous regime?

We shall see.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We shall see.
Seems exactly that. Still a very good QB and not all his fault with the less than stellar defense at times but I’m just not sure he is beating those top QB’s in a game you need

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems exactly that. Still a very good QB and not all his fault with the less than stellar defense at times but I’m just not sure he is beating those top QB’s in a game you need
If Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, and Joe Flacco can win Super Bowls then Kirk Cousins certainly could.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, and Joe Flacco can win Super Bowls then Kirk Cousins certainly could.
Well if they can resurrect the old school purple people eaters, and give him a defense like those Bucs and Ravens teams had, he might have a shot

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think:
Seems to be his mantra every year.
Still seems to end up as a top 12 fantasy QB most of the time.

Cousins is the Rodney Dangerfield of QB.

Nah, he is more the Dane cook...

He is surprisingly very good, but there is something about him that you always think you can do better... whether you can pinpoint it or not....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that just rips your heart out don't it?

Going on 32 years… time only made it worse, as I wasn’t as die hard when I was 12. The other three losses were beat downs, so that one hurts the most.

Though the Allen v Mahomes shoot out has since closed the gap.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons RB Caleb Huntley has been receiving first-team reps in the early days of training camp.​

Shit...talk about a forgotten, completely overlooked part of the equation

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We shall see.
Would love to see him beat Rodgers late in the season to clinch the division

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
metc.png

Nice, this means the Seahawks don't have to move him or lose him. He should be an asset for who ever the Seahawks draft to be the starter at QB next season. Also increases his trade value if they want to explore a trade.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly possible but the league is different now, he needs either everything to go perfect or an Eli type of run with an elite defense

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the dog days of summer, the spring of the NFL, where every rookie is impressing coaches and getting first-team reps and a camp highlight, every second-year player has "really improved," everyone is "finally healthy," and FF free agents are blossoming with potential upside.

Did I just pick up Demetric Felton in Old School based on basically nothing? Yes. Yes, I did.