• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote number one.

The Cowboys are in the midst of a tumultuous season and owner Jerry Jones has made the full transition to grizzled, old prospector. Here are two true Jones quotes from this week and one fake one:

"Just about as low as a crippled cricket's ass."

"When Romo went down I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol. Madder than a hornet. I went crazier than a bed bug."

"The wagon train has got to get to California. ... We may burn these wagons as we go, float the Mississippi, but anyway, the wagon train has got to go."

Which one's the fake?
Me too.............number one

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote number one.

The Cowboys are in the midst of a tumultuous season and owner Jerry Jones has made the full transition to grizzled, old prospector. Here are two true Jones quotes from this week and one fake one:

"Just about as low as a crippled cricket's ass."

"When Romo went down I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol. Madder than a hornet. I went crazier than a bed bug."

"The wagon train has got to get to California. ... We may burn these wagons as we go, float the Mississippi, but anyway, the wagon train has got to go."

Which one's the fake?
All I know is nobody could make up #3.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I owned him in all my leagues................

(Rotoworld) The Colts have no plans to reduce Donte Moncrief's role. Analysis: Moncrief has been the Colts best receiver through two weeks. He's played the same amount of snaps (107) as Andre Johnson, and is expected to remain heavily involved. Moncrief could push Johnson to three-wide sets if his strong play continues. Moncrief is the No. 24 receiver in RotoworldÂ’s Week 3 rankings.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks about Kuechly, but Star will be a star!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarco Murray (RotoWire) Murray (hamstring) is inactive Sunday against the Jets, according to Fox Sports\' Jay Glazer. Analysis: Murray was expected to play Sunday, despite being listed as questionable on Friday\'s injury report, but he apparently was unable to do enough in warmups to warrant giving it a go. Ryan Mathews will start in his place, with Darren Sproles also getting an increase in snaps, though the Jets\' run defense is one of the better units in the NFL.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(USA Today) New York Jets RB Chris Ivory (quadriceps) is optimistic about his availability for the Week 3 game against the Philadelphia Eagles. He likely will be active if he does not suffer a setback before the game.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"ESPN's Dianna Marie Russini reports the Bears are "looking to unload players that don't fit their scheme" who are left over from the previous regime.
ESPN Bears reporter Jeff Dickerson mentioned Matt Forte and Alshon Jeffery as players GM Ryan Pace should explore trading next after shipping DE Jared Allen to Carolina on Monday. There's little chance the Bears trade Jeffery; at least, we don't think Pace is that stupid. Jeffery is making near-minimum, and even though he's scheduled to be a free agent next spring, he's an ideal candidate for the franchise tag if there's no extension. Forte makes more sense. He'll be 30 in December, is in the final year of his contract, and would make for a prime sell-high candidate. Martellus Bennett could also generate some interest. Sep 28 - 7:51 PM"

Wonder if anyone Goes after Forte i think the Bucs would be a good option for him reunite with Lovie and having a vet RB like him around could help Jameis a lot kinda like how Marshall Faulk helped Manning and Warner early in their careers.

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wonder if anyone Goes after Forte i think the Bucs would be a good option for him reunite with Lovie and having a vet RB like him around could help Jameis a lot kinda like how Marshall Faulk helped Manning and Warner early in their careers.

I doubt it would help - - the oline is horrible. Besides, Martin has actually looked good when given a chance - just rarely has anywhere to go. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see TB dealing a draft pick for Forte..rookie QB, second year WR, that pick should be used on the line or maybe defensively.

If he gets dealt, and I doubt he does, but if, it'll be too a "win now" team, someone that is a virtual lock for the playoffs

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see TB dealing a draft pick for Forte..rookie QB, second year WR, that pick should be used on the line or maybe defensively.

If he gets dealt, and I doubt he does, but if, it'll be too a "win now" team, someone that is a virtual lock for the playoffs
Imagine what he could do in Dallas...I kid I kid. I just had to put it out there.