• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I say...experience and wisdom over youth and enthusiasm... that's all I've got left at point.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(RotoWire) Brees (shoulder) intends to suit up and play Sunday at Carolina, Larry Holder of the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports. Analysis: Brees didn't throw in Wednesday's practice but took part in a couple drills, which is a small step in the direction of active status Sunday. However, he'll likely have to show some progress with his bruised rotator cuff, namely be able to make at least nominal throws, before the team's medical staff will clear him for action.

Well, I don't think I'm starting him in MBBRL regardless. He wasn't doing all that great before getting hurt - - now watch him go off for 40pts.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it matters at this point. . ... except to deter the temptation to use him.
I just heard that he supposedly is playing. As you say, not that it matters too much.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf happeneding with murrays mri
ESPN's Ashley Fox reports DeMarco Murray (hamstring) will play Week 3 against the Jets.

Murray hurt his hamstring in Wednesday's practice and sat out Thursday. It's said to be just a "tweak." We'd like to see him practice Friday before penning him into lineups, but we should have a good feel for his availability by this afternoon. The Eagles could limit his reps in an already-tough matchup against the Jets.

As both Lefty and Chef pointed out, doesn't really matter. Playing the Jets, the Eagles run game doing what it's been doing, you best taking a "prove it from the bench" approach from here out with Murray. Unfortunate for anyone who blew a 1st or 2nd round pick on him, but true. He might make you look silly on the bench, but better that than killing you in the starting lineup.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right but point is, is it worth holding must or go after Powell since ivory may not go

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop him for powell

Bro, I'm in the same boat as you with DeMarco and I ain't droppin' him for anyone. If you can't get decent value in a trade, I would just hold onto him and see what happens. Let's see what Chip's made of before we do anything rash...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait folks in talking about dropping Ryan Mathews not demarco

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Ashley Fox reports DeMarco Murray (hamstring) will play Week 3 against the Jets.

Murray hurt his hamstring in Wednesday's practice and sat out Thursday. It's said to be just a "tweak." We'd like to see him practice Friday before penning him into lineups, but we should have a good feel for his availability by this afternoon. The Eagles could limit his reps in an already-tough matchup against the Jets.

As both Lefty and Chef pointed out, doesn't really matter. Playing the Jets, the Eagles run game doing what it's been doing, you best taking a "prove it from the bench" approach from here out with Murray. Unfortunate for anyone who blew a 1st or 2nd round pick on him, but true. He might make you look silly on the bench, but better that than killing you in the starting lineup.
i think i lucked out when i dealt him and Blue to the Foster owner for Forte

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote number one.

The Cowboys are in the midst of a tumultuous season and owner Jerry Jones has made the full transition to grizzled, old prospector. Here are two true Jones quotes from this week and one fake one:

"Just about as low as a crippled cricket's ass."

"When Romo went down I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol. Madder than a hornet. I went crazier than a bed bug."

"The wagon train has got to get to California. ... We may burn these wagons as we go, float the Mississippi, but anyway, the wagon train has got to go."

Which one's the fake?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:hope::hope:

"Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said Dez Bryant (broken foot) returning by Week 7 is a "very fair goal."
Reports on Bryant's recovery timetable have been all over the map, but a return after six weeks would be on the early side of most projections. Even if he does not make it back for Week 7, the Cowboys choosing not to place Bryant on injured reserve-designated for return suggests they expect him back in early November. Terrance Williams will continue to operate as the No. 1 until Dez returns. Sep 25 - 10:58 PM"