• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And last week he said David Johnson was going to be more involved. ..and even with a 40 point lead, he wasn't.
Well, he has also said that CJ was the lead back since all this began, and he hasn't wavered from that. And he has said that he doesn't want to throw a rookie who missed most of training camp in over his head.

Who knows? Ellington can't handle a full workload, that's pretty obvious. Maybe he and CJ split the duties until CJ slows down, then DJ takes up the slack. :noidea:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Karlos and don't look back!

(RotoWire) McCoy has now been officially ruled out for Sunday\'s game against the Giants, ESPN\'s Mike Rodak reports. Analysis: We knew this was coming, and the big question for McCoy owners - who probably paid a hefty price for very minimal production so far - will be whether one week off is enough to get him back in playable condition again. Hopefully you were first in line for the Karlos Williams Sale.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(RotoWire) Jeffery (hamstring) is expected to miss Sunday\'s game against the Raiders, ESPN.com reports. Analysis: We\'ll await more official word on the matter, which will arrive upon the release of the Bears\' final Week 4 injury report, but at this stage it appears as though Jeffery is targeting a return to action in Week 5 against the Chiefs. Jeffery\'s expected absence should pave the way for fellow wideouts Eddie Royal and Marquess Wilson to see added looks in the Chicago offense this weekend, though the team\'s current unsettled QB situation makes either of the two a speculative play in Week 4.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Hurns anybody????
(RotoWire) Lee (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday\'s game against the Colts, the team\'s official Twitter page reports. Analysis: Lee exited last Sunday\'s game with a reportedly mild hamstring injury, however it appears as if the injury may have been worse than initially anticipated. With Lee out, Bryan Walters and Tony Robinson could see additional snaps behind Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns in three-receiver sets.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Hurns anybody????
(RotoWire) Lee (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday\'s game against the Colts, the team\'s official Twitter page reports. Analysis: Lee exited last Sunday\'s game with a reportedly mild hamstring injury, however it appears as if the injury may have been worse than initially anticipated. With Lee out, Bryan Walters and Tony Robinson could see additional snaps behind Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns in three-receiver sets.
You noticed who I grabbed off the scrap heap and slid into my flex this week right? Has more to do with the Colts and V. Davis covering Robinson than with Lee out, but that's nice too

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You noticed who I grabbed off the scrap heap and slid into my flex this week right? Has more to do with the Colts and V. Davis covering Robinson than with Lee out, but that's nice too
Yeah, I only own him in one league and I'll prolly sit him with better options, but who knows? Blue,Karlos and LatMurray, Cobb, Hilton and BMarsh starting..................maybe sit Hilton if Luck is out but not sure about that one either...........

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I only own him in one league and I'll prolly sit him with better options, but who knows? Blue,Karlos and LatMurray, Cobb, Hilton and BMarsh starting..................maybe sit Hilton if Luck is out but not sure about that one either...........
Had Blount not been on a bye, and I hadn't traded Decker, he wouldn't sniff my lineup, but him over Duke Johnson and Andre Williams

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Jay Cutler situation. He's currently day-to-day, officially "questionable."
But with Jeffery ruled out, if Jay starts, Marquess Wilson could be sneaky play at home vs OAK. (Won't make the Wilson move if "pickle" starts.)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like that "complementary role" part....................maybe he and Blue end up no bueno this weekend.............

(RotoWire)Foster (groin, questionable) may have a complementary role and make his season debut in Week 4 against the Falcons, according to a source not authorized to speak publicly, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Analysis: The source said Foster may play if he\'s able to convince head coach Bill O\'Brien he\'s ready to play. As it stands now, O\'Brien is calling Foster a game-time decision for Sunday\'s 1:00pm game. Of note, the Texans will be shorthanded at the running back position Sunday, after Jonathan Grimes (knee) was declared out.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like that "complementary role" part....................maybe he and Blue end up no bueno this weekend.............

(RotoWire)Foster (groin, questionable) may have a complementary role and make his season debut in Week 4 against the Falcons, according to a source not authorized to speak publicly, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Analysis: The source said Foster may play if he\'s able to convince head coach Bill O\'Brien he\'s ready to play. As it stands now, O\'Brien is calling Foster a game-time decision for Sunday\'s 1:00pm game. Of note, the Texans will be shorthanded at the running back position Sunday, after Jonathan Grimes (knee) was declared out.
I don't get it at all. If he's not ready, fully, %100 ready, then why play him at all? He's more and more fragile every season, if he's not going to be a full go, why risk it? And if he is ready, there's no point in easing him him, just let him go.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it at all. If he's not ready, fully, %100 ready, then why play him at all? He's more and more fragile every season, if he's not going to be a full go, why risk it? And if he is ready, there's no point in easing him him, just let him go.
The only thing I see is the 4 day turnaround...........personally, I say let him sit and he can start his season Thursday rather than put him in half assed.............thing is, if they do start him with the intention of easing him in, he very well could just run away with the game................that's why I'm sitting him in money league and seriously thinking of sitting Blue for Hurns and seeing what happens.............well, Hurns or Moncrief.............damn