• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kearse catch just snagged victory from the jaws of defeat in my money league. 2-2 on the season and just dealt the big gun his first loss.- I can hardly believe it!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How dare those practice dummies say this about me???"

Ryan Tannehill chides 'slanderous' report on practice scuffle

by Caitlyn Holroyd Oct 07, 11:54 AM
cropped_USPW_441632.jpg
Tim Fuller / USA TODAY Sports
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill was in defense mode Wednesday, refuting a report he told teammates to "enjoy your practice-squad paycheck" during a recent practice scuffle.

Tannehill admitted the walkthrough got heated and that he made a comment about a "scout team trophy," but denied saying anything about a paycheck.

"I'm upset," he said. "It's slanderous to report things I didn't say. To put words in my mouth I didn't say. It's sickening to me."

Tannehill said he aired out his issues with the players and regrets the things he said. However, he wasn't pleased that word leaked about the scuffle.

"I'd like to think as a team when something happens in this building and on practice field, we protect each other," he said.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha...yeah maybe they would protect you if you gave them a reason to give two shats about you.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And why should I be? Look at Gabberts' twig arms."

Colin Kaepernick: 'I'm not worried about job security'

By Dan Hanzus
  • Around the NFL Writer
Colin Kaepernick has taken some wrong turns and ended up in the darkest corner of his NFL career. The 49ers are standing behind their quarterback with the hope he'll find his way out.

Kaepernick struggled mightily in Sunday's 17-3 home loss to the Packers, a setback that followed the worst game of Kaepernick's career -- a four-interception, two pick-six meltdown in a 47-7 loss to the Cardinals in Week 3.
Kaepernick's struggles have been so vast that talk has emerged that he could be benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert, known best as one of the most notorious draft busts in recent memory.

"I don't play for job security," Kaepernick said Wednesday, according to The Sacramento Bee. "Whether football's here or not, I will be fine. I go out, I play to win. I'm not worried about job security when I step in this building."

49ers coach Jim Tomsula said the decision to stick with Kaepernick for Sunday's game against the New York Giants was not influenced by a front office that has invested millions in the quarterback. Tomsula met with his passer this week to discuss how that nightmare day in Arizona may be playing a role in his continue struggles.

"That was something we hit head on," Tomsula said. "... If you are, stop. Can't have it. Can't play that way. And to me, it goes to having the weight of the world on your shoulders"

"I want a confident man, full-bore ahead at that position," Tomsula added. "I believe it's critical. And I believe in the quarterback. I believe in Colin Kaepernick."

The 49ers really have little choice but to believe. If Kaepernick can't find his old spark, the Niners might just be the worst team in the NFL.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians: David Johnson odd man out in RB corps
10404.jpg
Coach Bruce Arians indicated David Johnson will be the odd man out in the Cardinals' running back corps moving forward.

Chris Johnson has been anointed Arizona's lead back, while a now-healthy Andre Ellington is likely to take over David Johnson's old "nickel back" role. "It’s not hard, because the young guy sits," Arians said, referring to David. We wouldn't bet against David Johnson making noise later this season, but for now he's on the fringe of roster worthy and droppable in 12-team leagues. At least, until Ellington gets injured again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians: David Johnson odd man out in RB corps
View attachment 37927
Coach Bruce Arians indicated David Johnson will be the odd man out in the Cardinals' running back corps moving forward.

Chris Johnson has been anointed Arizona's lead back, while a now-healthy Andre Ellington is likely to take over David Johnson's old "nickel back" role. "It’s not hard, because the young guy sits," Arians said, referring to David. We wouldn't bet against David Johnson making noise later this season, but for now he's on the fringe of roster worthy and droppable in 12-team leagues. At least, until Ellington gets injured again.

:faint2:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew that cj0k waiver claim was worth it!not that hes amazing, or putting up points, but its nice to have someone who will get touches in your back pocket

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is never fun picking a Whisenhunt guy for your team.

Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said, "I really don't care," which running back gets the ball.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew that cj0k waiver claim was worth it!not that hes amazing, or putting up points, but its nice to have someone who will get touches in your back pocket

Honestly he got a bad rep in NY. He just could not work for that team with Ivory in the mix. A well coached team like Arizona that can play defense and run the ball is what he needed. He showed his last season in Tennessee improvement from previous seasons. He would probably have done well this year in NY considering his former handoff king is the starting qb and they have a run friendly system, that is if he was the full starter. Not with Ivory though.