• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. .I think the way Rawls got it going. .let Beast mode eat his skittles on the bench, come in on 3 and short, sit back down. Trade him, let the kid have the job
I am leaning towards agreeing with you on that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rawls i good game, 1 horrible game......or your all pro.....just my opinon

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, and chances are it'll stay that way...just sayin', he hasn't exactly set the world on fire...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts on Matt ryan, ingram, mike evans, sammy watkins moving forward

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts on Matt ryan, ingram, mike evans, sammy watkins moving forward

I still like 'em all. A little worried about Evans for this season...Watkins too. They gotta start showing something pretty soon, I think.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their all pro has been less than stellar thus far, and has been a distraction at various points in his career, not to mention the UDFA would be a helluvalot cheaper, especially to a team that just handed a huge check to their QB, and have a lot of defensive studs to resign.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their all pro has been less than stellar thus far, and has been a distraction at various points in his career, not to mention the UDFA would be a helluvalot cheaper, especially to a team that just handed a huge check to their QB, and have a lot of defensive studs to resign.
yeah but this year they r hooked anyways

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs have officially ended Jamaal Charles‘ season, placing their star running back on injured reserve due to a torn ACL, the team announced today (via Twitter). To replace Charles on the roster, running back Spencer Ware has been elevated from Kansas City’s practice squad.

With Charles out, Knile Davis and Charcandrick West are expected to vie for carries in Kansas City. However, once Charles landed on IR, Davis and West were the only running backs on the roster, so it made sense that the Chiefs would want to add a third back for depth purposes.

Initially, it appeared that the Chiefs might opt for a free agent, as the team brought in notable veterans like Ben Tate and Pierre Thomas for workouts. Head coach Andy Reid indicated yesterday though that the club would look in-house first, and that’s what led to the promotion of Ware from the practice squad.

Ware, who turns 24 next month, was originally selected in the sixth round of the 2013 draft by the Seahawks. The LSU product started his NFL career as a fullback, but attempted to transition to tailback before he was cut by Seattle in 2014. To date, Ware has only totaled 10 yards on three carries in his NFL career.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Rotoworld has an extremely high opinion of him or this is a misprint.

Report: Still no decision on TyGod for Week 6
6509.jpg
WGR 550 Buffalo's Sal Capaccio reports "there's still no decision" on Tyrod Taylor's (knee) status for Week 6 against the Bengals.

An earlier report had Tyrod Taylor slated to possibly miss "multiple games" with a sprained MCL. According to Capaccio, who's far more plugged into the Bills than CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, "the plan" is for Taylor to go through treatment and rehab before the Bills make a decision on his Week 6 status. Taylor could be ruled out at any moment, but the Bills want to give themselves time.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Rotoworld has an extremely high opinion of him or this is a misprint.

Report: Still no decision on TyGod for Week 6
View attachment 40000
WGR 550 Buffalo's Sal Capaccio reports "there's still no decision" on Tyrod Taylor's (knee) status for Week 6 against the Bengals.

An earlier report had Tyrod Taylor slated to possibly miss "multiple games" with a sprained MCL. According to Capaccio, who's far more plugged into the Bills than CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, "the plan" is for Taylor to go through treatment and rehab before the Bills make a decision on his Week 6 status. Taylor could be ruled out at any moment, but the Bills want to give themselves time.
Yup......................screwed me in my money league.................now I'm gonna have to give up either DJohnson, Allen Hurns or Moncrief to get Palmer................or grab Crappernick of the wire

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good advice, even when applying it to trading and waiver claims. Someday, I will learn not to ignore it.

One thing to remember with FAAB bids — if the guy you’re cutting to make room is pretty good, don’t bid as much.

Also: don't risk so much as to *guarantee* you win your bid, bid what the player is worth. If you lose, so be it.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6h6 hours ago

Ian Rapoport Retweeted Aaron Leming

Not true. Jeffery doesn't want to go anywhere & is ready to be back out there with his teammates

Ian Rapoport added,

Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL
@ClaytonESPN said today on ESPN 1000 that WR Alshon Jeffery is simply "not happy" w/o Brandon Marshall in Chicago. #Bears