• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns coach Mike Pettine says the team has discussed signing free agent Ray Rice.

"We’ve talked about it, but I don’t think we’re there at this point," Pettine said. It's an indictment of Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson and Terrance West, though it could just be a motivational ploy from a coach looking to shake up a young running back corps. Signing Rice would endanger West's roster spot. The 2014 pariah seems to be inching toward a second chance.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS' Jason La Canfora confirms free agent RB Chris Johnson is "mulling" an offer from the Cardinals.

La Canfora also reports Johnson is "fielding interest from other teams." It's quite possible CJ?K is simply trying to drive up the Cardinals' price, or at least wring some guaranteed money out of GM Steve Keim. Coach Bruce Arians has barely tried to conceal his contempt for his current running back corps.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha..what's for CJ to mull? Either you wanna continue your career or you don't. You're not getting more than the vet minimum no matter what happens

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha..what's for CJ to mull? Either you wanna continue your career or you don't. You're not getting more than the vet minimum no matter what happens

I know! The egos on these guys is incredible.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Pettine have what it takes to be a head coach? I know it's early in his HC career, but he seems to be very confused on the offensive side of the ball...

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In football news today, the NY Jets released a linebacker who broke the quarterback's jaw; in other words, they finally find someone who can hit...and they release him."
~ Conan O'Brien ~

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Pettine have what it takes to be a head coach? I know it's early in his HC career, but he seems to be very confused on the offensive side of the ball...
Having the QBs and WRs they have would confuse anybody.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's time to give up on my Bryce Brown sleeper hopes...

Bryce Brown appears to have fallen behind fifth-round rookie Karlos Williams on the Bills' tailback depth chart.

Brown has continued to fumble away his opportunities -- literally -- on the practice field, while Williams will be a core special teamer for Buffalo. As will be Anthony Dixon. All of them are behind LeSean McCoy and Fred Jackson. Coach Rex Ryan recently called Brown "disappointing, to put it mildly." Brown should be hitting waivers sometime before September begins.

Bryce Brown sucks dude. He bounces everything outside. You can tell he didn't play in college. He still runs it like a high school kid.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually happy about that trade. Without Shady, I'd be cursing Brown... since we don't need him now, I'm not upset.

LOL so was I. Got something for nothing.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit Blount is the guy to own, but Gray isn't going anywhere. Bolden beating out White has nothing to do with Blount and Gray. If Blount goes down, you will hear Gray's name. For me, my rankings are about not trusting Blount's abilities to stay dirty on the field and clean off of it.

Shit I drafted Gray to start week 1, while Gurley is still likely out. Probably reached too since I saw season long upside with Belichick going with 'D' at running back (any of the above).

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS' Jason La Canfora confirms free agent RB Chris Johnson is "mulling" an offer from the Cardinals.

La Canfora also reports Johnson is "fielding interest from other teams." It's quite possible CJ?K is simply trying to drive up the Cardinals' price, or at least wring some guaranteed money out of GM Steve Keim. Coach Bruce Arians has barely tried to conceal his contempt for his current running back corps.

And more of my RB depth is looking shaky not even a week after picking them. David Johnson get your ass on the field and show some shit.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL so was I. Got something for nothing.

Forgive me if I take your input with a grain of salt. You hate Shady and are happy about that one too. ;)

And we didn't give anything up either. Not like we're missing Stevie Johnson who we traded for the pick we gave to you.

...but that said, I do agree he's not much longer for the NFL.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I drafted Gray to start week 1, while Gurley is still likely out. Probably reached too since I saw season long upside with Belichick going with 'D' at running back (any of the above).

I still love Gray's potential, it's just that reality is Blount is atop the depth chart right now.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if I take your input with a grain of salt. You hate Shady and are happy about that one too. ;)

And we didn't give anything up either. Not like we're missing Stevie Johnson who we traded for the pick we gave to you.

...but that said, I do agree he's not much longer for the NFL.

I love Shady. I wasn't happy about it, but I'll take Murray and Alonso and not be too upset about it in the end.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Shady. I wasn't happy about it, but I'll take Murray and Alonso and not be too upset about it in the end.

Sorry. Must have gotten you mixed up with someone else.

As to Gray, yeah, he's a wild card. Anyone on waivers? Hey, Chris Johnson could do in a pinch if he signs with the Cards. I wouldn't drop Gray, but you must have a droppable player.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Must have gotten you mixed up with someone else.

As to Gray, yeah, he's a wild card. Anyone on waivers? Hey, Chris Johnson could do in a pinch if he signs with the Cards. I wouldn't drop Gray, but you must have a droppable player.

Having two shitty RBs from that shitty Cards run game would just be too much.

I'm much more on the Ray Rice bandwagon when that finally happens somewhere.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing said here that I don't agree with is Robinson. Kid is good - if he can stay healthy. Garbage points are just as good as competitive ones in fantasy. .... I see many garbage pts in his future.

Yeah Robinson ran for over 100 yards in Cincinatti when all the backs were hurt. And jags actually could have won that game if the qb knew what he was doing.