• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing said here that I don't agree with is Robinson. Kid is good - if he can stay healthy. Garbage points are just as good as competitive ones in fantasy. .... I see many garbage pts in his future.

Oh wait wrong Robinson

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having two shitty RBs from that shitty Cards run game would just be too much.

I'm much more on the Ray Rice bandwagon when that finally happens somewhere.
Ellington is a crappy RB? Fantasy wise he sure wasn't.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Pettine have what it takes to be a head coach? I know it's early in his HC career, but he seems to be very confused on the offensive side of the ball...
Most coaches these days are. RBBCs and throwing WRs under the bus because the qb does not know what he's doing.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not crappy. .he just had some question marks. ..they spent a decent draft pick in another guy, they're apparently signing CJ2K, and he's a bit of an injury risk. And then there's the issue of him being an all or nothing type of guy. He can have big days, and he can utterly disappear in others. Not crappy, just not dependable weekly

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way agent Foot appears to be awol

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure looked like it last year. 200 carries, only 660 yards and only 3 TDs. That rushing game is crap. Maybe he'll get back to his rookie year form, but maybe he can only perform like that on a lighter load of something like 120 carries.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers, Antonio Brown To Discuss Contract
August 13th, 2015 at 10:15am CST by Zach Links
Agent Drew Rosenhaus is a busy man this week. After securing a new five-year, $65MM deal for client T.Y. Hilton, Rosenhaus is now set to meet with Steelers brass in Jacksonville to discuss reworking Antonio Brown‘s contract, according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.

Brown signed a six-year, $43MM deal with the Steelers prior to the 2012 season. Despite leading the NFL in receiving yards last season, the average annual value of the 27-year-old’s contract ranks 14th among wideouts, putting him behind players like Victor Cruz and Pierre Garcon. Still, Brown explained late last month that he would not hold out in order to get a better deal.

“Holdouts never go well,” said Brown. “Just look at history. It always ends badly. It wouldn’t be the best decision. I make a lot of money. I pull up to camp in Rolls-Royces.”

Although 2014 was the first time Brown led the league in either catches or receptions, his first All-Pro season certainly didn’t come out of nowhere. In 2013, the 26-year-old racked up 110 catches and 1,499 yards, placing him second in the NFL in both categories.

Brown left Drew Rosenhaus to sign with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation in May of last year but months later came back to the Miami-based power agent.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of how anyone wants to look at it the biggest issue is a QB that doesnt have respect in his own locker room.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the details I've read, I blame Geno for getting popped.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both foolish

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not crappy. .he just had some question marks. ..they spent a decent draft pick in another guy, they're apparently signing CJ2K, and he's a bit of an injury risk. And then there's the issue of him being an all or nothing type of guy. He can have big days, and he can utterly disappear in others. Not crappy, just not dependable weekly

He relies on Palmer. The other qbs just did not know how to use him, such as when to get him in space and thats because they would rather throw to prove something. Ellington was banged up week 1, but with Palmer week 5-10 he scored TDs in all but two games. He got a lot of all-purpose yards in Oakland and he wasn't needed against Washington's beatable secondary. If he couldn't do it on the ground he did it in the air. The Washington game with Palmer last year in that run was his only off game. He wasn't even starting the year before and/or was in a RBBC.

Whats funny is that the saints board is talking about Spiller regarding this. Marrone did not use him right and caused him to get hurt. We believe with the saints he's gonna be healthier because he's not going to be a bruiser. And his first three years he had game manager extrordinaire Ryan Fitzpatrick He and Ellington went to the same school so there's a commonality.

Maybe it has something to do with the QBs?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure looked like it last year. 200 carries, only 660 yards and only 3 TDs. That rushing game is crap. Maybe he'll get back to his rookie year form, but maybe he can only perform like that on a lighter load of something like 120 carries.
Like I said look at his numbers with Palmer. Not the rest of the crappy QBs. And he got hurt week 13 and did not play last four games.

I don't really care. People expect a player to beat a defense up thats actually good.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He relies on Palmer. The other qbs just did not know how to use him, such as when to get him in space and thats because they would rather throw to prove something. Ellington was banged up week 1, but with Palmer week 5-10 he scored TDs in all but two games. He got a lot of all-purpose yards in Oakland and he wasn't needed against Washington's beatable secondary. If he couldn't do it on the ground he did it in the air. The Washington game with Palmer last year in that run was his only off game. He wasn't even starting the year before and/or was in a RBBC.

Whats funny is that the saints board is talking about Spiller regarding this. Marrone did not use him right and caused him to get hurt. We believe with the saints he's gonna be healthier because he's not going to be a bruiser. And his first three years he had game manager extrordinaire Ryan Fitzpatrick He and Ellington went to the same school so there's a commonality.

Maybe it has something to do with the QBs?
Okay, let's give you all of that. .every bit of it. He's still am injury risk, he's still got competition that was drafted explicitly to give him competition. They want to sign Chris f'n Johnson because they aren't satisfied with either of them. .they play the Seahawks twice. .and if your best argument is Palmer can make him good, well Palmer is a poor bet to play more than half a season too...still far too many questions to say "oh yeah I can depend on this guy, no worries"

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJmst3K!

The Cardinals will put free agent Chris Johnson through a workout and physical on Sunday.

The news comes from Jay Glazer, who trained with CJ?K following his early-offseason drive-by shooting. If Johnson checks all the boxes medically and physically, we suspect the Cardinals will sign him immediately.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJmst3K!

The Cardinals will put free agent Chris Johnson through a workout and physical on Sunday.

The news comes from Jay Glazer, who trained with CJ?K following his early-offseason drive-by shooting. If Johnson checks all the boxes medically and physically, we suspect the Cardinals will sign him immediately.
Not a sign of faith for the Cardinals RB corp.