• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Fans petition NBA to change logo to honor Kobe

Fans petition NBA to change logo to honor Kobe - agree or disagree?

• Yes, it's a nice idea and a good tribute.

• No, Don't change it. Reminder Jerry West is still alive.

• Honor him, but in another way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill nba fan peoples

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize this is hurting a lot of people and everyone is hurting, but its not healthy to be continually doing things that reminds us of Kobes death. Once the burials and memorials are done, it will be needed to move forward and put down the topic so people can heal their wounds. In a few years then there can be some honest discussion as to how to honor the man. Ive buried a few and had to take a few past death, so take heed and consider

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever shoplift the booty, the company I work for would NOT change their logo.
For me, yes Kobe was a good player, but Kobe was not bigger than the game. The game is always bigger than the game. Right now there is Widow and mother of three little girls who just lost a husband, father and they lost a 13 year old daughter. There is a time and place for discussions of how to memorialize the man, but this is not the time and no the NBA should not change their logo for one player. Let's at least bury the dead first and wait so that any honors will have more meaning when things have calmed down. Kobe was a player, He didn't walk on water and he wasn't Jesus or a patron saint or something other