• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How would you prefer college eligibility to be handled?

How would you prefer college eligibility to be handled?

• One and done (1 year in college, or kill the year another way...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea basketball players did this. I always thought it was mainly football players because football training camp takes place in the summer, so some guys enroll early so they can participate.

I guess I just assumed that basketball players didn't really need to do that because their season starts later and they'd already be on campus when their training camp started.

Makes a ton of sense though, bring those guys in to keep an eye on them, get them away from their often rough neighborhoods, keep them out of trouble.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if an adult can get the job they should be able to.

I think as we get a few more direct overseas successes that we will see that happen more. Bowen, Preston, and Tyler all ended up undrafted. Jennings and Mudiay went in the lottery and Ferguson went about where he was projected after going overseas. If Hampton and Ball see no hit to their stock I think a lot of kids out of high school will take note.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think a guy, whom I presume is in his early 30s, without any kids, attending high school girls basketball games to "write about them" - not professionally, but for his blog... is normal?

Holy hell todd!

And why do you suppose some people do that for their profession? Because it's what they enjoy to do. Who would have thought? :scratch:

That pig will fly again.

Because when generational talents like LeBron enter the league, it does not matter when/where they are drafted. It may take longer in some places, but they will find success.

When the league eventually goes back to allowing high school players to be drafted, there will be more future superstars who enter right out of high school.

LeBron James is more than just a generational talent. He is a physical freak of nature. There will never be another LeBron James. That is why lowering the age limit based off of his precedent will prove to be a massive mistake.

I love Zion and there's a reason I took him in the second round of my fantasy draft. But, he has nowhere near the shooting and playmaking skills LeBron had at the same age.

And yes, my fantasy team could be in for a rough go for at least the first three weeks.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a "father" of one of these high school girls asked you to come to one of their games?

Did he also ask you to hold a pair of panties and a bloody knife while he takes pictures of you in their locker room?

Either you're ridiculously gullible or your paedophile chatroom is lacking in creativity.

Panties and a bloody knife??? :eek:

Now that's creepy... Making good on a guy's request to meet him at a game?

Not so much.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could do much worse than being CJ Miles...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no problem with letting High School Kids jump straight into the NBA if they have the talent to qualify. Some people Like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James didn't need to College to gain some ground

The one thing I would like to see happen is those who don't make the draft or get drafted and don't make the cut - I'd love to see them be allowed to join the draft one more time and get a second chance.