• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott being accused of domestic violence

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cannot be denied is she has injuries. Zeke says it is from a bar fight. That sure seems to be bullshit. She has several bruises all over her body. Unless that bar fight was uninterrupted and lasted for ten minutes, I find that story very suspect.

Most of those bruises could have come from one fall during a fight. Except the punching wounds on her hands. She was punching something.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a travesty. Quick get Wells to assemble a crack team of investigators. We must get to the bottom of this.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it better when he said NOTHING other than to the Police. Every guy with Twitter has gotta get their case out there nowadays and often they regret what they write. Any lawyer/advisor will tell his client to say nothing until the matter is over. Most people are too dumb to listed to this simple advice. In Elliot's case I don't know if he even has a lawyer, but his agent should have given him better advice.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it better when he said NOTHING other than to the Police. Every guy with Twitter has gotta get their case out there nowadays and often they regret what they write. Any lawyer/advisor will tell his client to say nothing until the matter is over. Most people are too dumb to listed to this simple advice. In Elliot's case I don't know if he even has a lawyer, but his agent should have given him better advice.

I don't know. If I'm being accused of something that I didn't do, I'm shouting from a mountain top that I didn't do it. This tweet can't possibly have hurt him.

For the record, I completely believe that he's being shaken down by this psycho.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. If I'm being accused of something that I didn't do, I'm shouting from a mountain top that I didn't do it. This tweet can't possibly have hurt him.

For the record, I completely believe that he's being shaken down by this psycho.
You are a public figure with the ability to reach millions of people with one statement. Put it out through your attorney and millions will read about it and hear it on ESPN, etc. Don't write something stupid like this.

I'll give you a tip for yourself and to pass on to your children. If you are accused of a serious crime, guilty or innocent, say only two phrases. The first is "I want to speak to my lawyer" the second is "no comment". Nothing else...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a public figure with the ability to reach millions of people with one statement. Put it out through your attorney and millions will read about it and hear it on ESPN, etc. Don't write something stupid like this.

I'll give you a tip for yourself and to pass on to your children. If you are accused of a serious crime, guilty or innocent, say only two phrases. The first is "I want to speak to my lawyer" the second is "no comment". Nothing else...
You seem well versed in this. Is this monkier part of your work release agreement:mod:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What could him tweeting out "Evil Never Prevails" hurt him?

This chick is amateur hour when it comes to setting someone up for committing a crime. He has done nothing wrong, other than having terrible taste in women.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys......

Seriously, it is next to impossible to defend yourself in the court of public opinion.
My best advice if you are falsely accused - say nothing. Hold your head up and go about business as if you have done nothing wrong. The more you talk, the more guilty you look.

This scam will go down quickly......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys......

Seriously, it is next to impossible to defend yourself in the court of public opinion.
My best advice if you are falsely accused - say nothing. Hold your head up and go about business as if you have done nothing wrong. The more you talk, the more guilty you look.

This scam will go down quickly......

Agree, the most they should do is simply claim innocence and say their agent will handle all questions from that point forward. And for god sske, don't put it on Social Media.