• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the hypocrisy in the standards we hold college and pro-athletes to be absurd.

If it was some college kid or frat boy doing blow and smoking a bowl on a Friday night, nobody would give a shit. Believe it or not, most professionals end up doing this shit in college, it's fucking normal.

Who cares?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the hypocrisy in the standards we hold college and pro-athletes to be absurd.

If it was some college kid or frat boy doing blow and smoking a bowl on a Friday night, nobody would give a shit. Believe it or not, most professionals end up doing this shit in college, it's fucking normal.

Who cares?
Actually I don't think any of us care? But it sure is fun to :boink:Cowboy and Buckeye fans.

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath that he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

He never tested positive while at Ohio State.....

During a separate interview with NFL investigator Kia Roberts in September 2016, Thompson alleged that Elliott had been smoking weed and doing cocaine while he was in Miami training for the NFL Draft.

"When he was in Miami, he was doing a bunch of coke and smoking, and all of that," ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson said.

They need to add 4 games to the suspension and call it 10.

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?

Because the NCAA has a standard drug testing policy for all its student athletes.

Pretty no college ever tested a student before they entered the Psych 101 classroom.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, the new kid can Google..... Go back to your cartoons. Are you even legal on here?
th

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?
You are correct. My son played D1 football 10 years ago and the same 15 or 20 players were asked to take these so-called random tests. Naturally these players were the ones the coaches knew would pass while the suspect players never were asked in season. It's a joke.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?
Their employer- and inevitably fans.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. My son played D1 football 10 years ago and the same 15 or 20 players were asked to take these so-called random tests. Naturally these players were the ones the coaches knew would pass while the suspect players never were asked in season. It's a joke.

Interesting post. Good inside info.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?

If youre making multi-millions, and your employer has a list of rules you can not violate, you probably shouldnt violate them, even if you dont see any harm in violating them.......Sure, "maybe" he wasnt getting paid at Ohio State, but I think its pretty safe to assume that Zeke didnt just start toeing the line and changing his ways once he entered the league

Im a daily weed smoker, but I dont have anyone telling me Im risking my livelihood by doing so.......I think the point of him being questioned about this, is to simply display that Zeke doesnt think the rules apply to him

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they did why would some like honeybadger fail multiple with no suspension? What is the NCAA rule on failed drug test during the season?

He got kicked off the team for a failed drug test before the 12 season if I remember correct

no idea on the NCAA rule

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I saw Elliott say was he did drugs. That could mean nicotine, alcohol, Valium, Morphine, Adderall, etc. Hell it can even be caffeine. Those are all legal drugs btw although the NFL may not allow some.

It was only his bitch ass ex-girlfriend who mentioned cocaine/marijuana. Now that's probably true but at this point I'm sure that gold digging whore will do/say anything to try and get Elliott in trouble for not getting her half of his huge paycheck down the road.

Any as for marijuana who cares.. Jesus. Probably 95% of the NFL smokes it to deal with pain, etc.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?
Uh, maybe where you're from. I'd get borderline excommunicated.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I saw Elliott say was he did drugs. That could mean nicotine, alcohol, Valium, Morphine, Adderall, etc. Hell it can even be caffeine. Those are all legal drugs btw although the NFL may not allow some.

It was only his bitch ass ex-girlfriend who mentioned cocaine/marijuana. Now that's probably true but at this point I'm sure that gold digging whore will do/say anything to try and get Elliott in trouble for not getting her half of his huge paycheck down the road.

Any as for marijuana who cares.. Jesus. Probably 95% of the NFL smokes it to deal with pain, etc.

Keep in mind there's some fans (Giants, Eagles) who will try to pin Elliott as a Pedophil if he just walked on the same sidewalk that a minor did.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got kicked off the team for a failed drug test before the 12 season if I remember correct

no idea on the NCAA rule
No punishment for the many fails before that. I NCAA involvement.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath that he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

He never tested positive while at Ohio State.....

During a separate interview with NFL investigator Kia Roberts in September 2016, Thompson alleged that Elliott had been smoking weed and doing cocaine while he was in Miami training for the NFL Draft.

"When he was in Miami, he was doing a bunch of coke and smoking, and all of that," ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson said.

And his girlfriend likes to get naked a lot. So... Sounds like what I did in college. Well without the football part.