• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I saw Elliott say was he did drugs. That could mean nicotine, alcohol, Valium, Morphine, Adderall, etc. Hell it can even be caffeine. Those are all legal drugs btw although the NFL may not allow some.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath that he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

He never tested positive while at Ohio State.....

During a separate interview with NFL investigator Kia Roberts in September 2016, Thompson alleged that Elliott had been smoking weed and doing cocaine while he was in Miami training for the NFL Draft.

"When he was in Miami, he was doing a bunch of coke and smoking, and all of that," ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson said.

drugs are fun.

It seems he smoked a bunch and might have had a coke problem. The pot smoking I disregard. The coke problem is worrisome.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drugs are fun.

It seems he smoked a bunch and might have had a coke problem. The pot smoking I disregard. The coke problem is worrisome.
I don't know if he did coke or not, but I do believe the only mention of coke comes from Tiffany Thompson. Shes not the most trustworthy source.
Don't get me wrong, by his own statement I believe he was doing more than just weed.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he did coke or not, but I do believe the only mention of coke comes from Tiffany Thompson. Shes not the most trustworthy source.
Don't get me wrong, by his own statement I believe he was doing more than just weed.

She mentioned both, he deflected.

Zeke is an out of control partier. Coke seems right up his alley and would explain some of his ridiculous behavior at the club.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She mentioned both, he deflected.

Zeke is an out of control partier. Coke seems right up his alley and would explain some of his ridiculous behavior at the club.
If he's as out of control as much as you and Tiffany say, dont you think he'd have popped positive by now.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's as out of control as much as you and Tiffany say, dont you think he'd have popped positive by now.

Coke doesn't stay in your system long and he's already had at least one story about skirting drug testing by visiting the spa and cleansing.

If he continues on his current route, it's just a matter of time.

If you don't think he's out of control, then you're just a blind homer. I love zeke, but the guy has issues. Hell, before this suspension story broke, he was in trouble for punching out some dude at a club in Dallas. Seemingly every other week there would be a zeke spotting at some club or party.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coke doesn't stay in your system long and he's already had at least one story about skirting drug testing by visiting the spa and cleansing.

If you don't think he's out of control, then you're just a blind homer. I love zeke, but the guy has issues. Hell, before this suspension story broke, he was in trouble for punching out some dude at a club in Dallas. Seemingly every other week there would be a zeke spotting at some club or party.

Perfect

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's plenty out there saying Zeke never threw that punch.
To date while there's a lot of smoke the only thing we know he guilty of in all these stories are
He speeds, and he pulled diwn a girls top.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's plenty out there saying Zeke never threw that punch.
To date while there's a lot of smoke the only thing we know he guilty of in all these stories are
He speeds, and he pulled diwn a girls top.

Haha, tell that to the guy who went to the hospital after being KO'd by Zeke.

His guys simply paid everyone off to be quiet.

Zeke is a loose cannon...very much in the same mold as Manziel except Zeke is good in the NFL, so fans are willing to excuse his behavior for the most part.

I love the guy and hope he cleans up because I think he's a HOF talent. He's just currently in a really bad spiral.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, tell that to the guy who went to the hospital after being KO'd by Zeke.

His guys simply paid everyone off to be quiet.

Zeke is a loose cannon...very much in the same mold as Manziel except Zeke is good in the NFL, so fans are willing to excuse his behavior for the most part.

I love the guy and hope he cleans up because I think he's a HOF talent. He's just currently in a really bad spiral.
I'm sure glad we have you out there to determine guilt, when the Police cannot.
Maybe a DA should hire you, think of all the man hours saved while we get thousands of criminals off of the streets.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a DA should hire you, think of all the man hours saved while we get thousands of criminals off of the streets.

:rolleyes2:

Ok dude. All i know is that one day all the dallas stations were talking about Zeke punching out a DJ or bouncer at the club and then suddenly the next day no one saw anything, even the guy who was punched. How convenient.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Didnt hit that woman"
"Didnt hit that guy in the bar"
"Smoked weed, never did Coke"

Not a Homer

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Didnt hit that woman"
"Didnt hit that guy in the bar"
"Smoked weed, never did Coke"

Not a Homer

Again, I'm going off of FACTS that we know.
Do you have any solid facts that any if these things happened?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm going off of FACTS that we know.
Do you have any solid facts that any if these things happened?

Either they did, or there is a worldwide conspiracy by a bunch of unrelated parties, looking to take Zeke down

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How long does marijuana stay in your system?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

depending on the amount you use, it can stay in for a while...up to a few weeks.

But, if you go to a spa and sweat it all out, you could clean yourself up fairly quickly ahead of a drug test.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are many cleansing options out there that could wipe you clean in days

I have a lotta buddies that have had to do it for different work related things

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depending on the amount you use, it can stay in for a while...up to a few weeks.

But, if you go to a spa and sweat it all out, you could clean yourself up fairly quickly ahead of a drug test.
Well Ms. Thompson did say Zekes a heavy user, I'm sure if she's not lying hed have been caught by now.
Again I'm not denying he uses drugs, just I question the accuracy of the info coming from her.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ms. Thompson did say Zekes a heavy user, I'm sure if she's not lying hed have been caught by now.
Again I'm not denying he uses drugs, just I question the accuracy of the info coming from her.

As you should. She's a fucking lunatic.

I want to believe Zeke's a good dude, but there's just too much smoke around him for me.