• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio staint athletics is Just dope fiends & criminals. The only disqualifer for os athletics is having character.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in Rome......

I have done coke on many occasions. Smoke weed, tried a few other things along the way too. I drink and like to party (not as much now that hangovers have way of curbing that appetite). I like loud music and boobies.

But

I have never hit a woman.

Not sure what this is article is supposed to prove accept that he doesn't lie under oath like a president.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as if you created a stupid strawman I never disputed or claimed. And are repeating the same post- hoping it's going to work.
Still wrong. A lot of butthurt for being told you are wrong. Very telling...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in Rome......

I have done coke on many occasions. Smoke weed, tried a few other things along the way too. I drink and like to party (not as much now that hangovers have way of curbing that appetite). I like loud music and boobies.

But

Not sure what this is article is supposed to prove accept that he doesn't lie under oath like a president.

I'd like to hit "Winner" multiple times please...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wrong. A lot of butthurt for being told you are wrong. Very telling...

Are you trying to be ironic or is your reading comprehension legitimately this bad to where you can make a strawman of something I straight up didn't say, when I am arguing hypocrisy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still skeptical of the NFL's case (if the police say he's fine, I am fine as well) but it's pretty apparent Elliot needs to change his lifestyle or face consequences he thrusts upon himself or by others, just or unjustly.
I don't think anyone still doubts that at this point. Regardless of your opinion on this case, the guy needs to change his ways or he will be subject to ongoing suspensions, drama and TMZ reports every time he takes a crap. Deserved? I don't know, but he knows the way it will be and if he ignores that it's his fault at this point. I don't want to read in the future "it was only pot, etc." or "it was only a 20 something having fun". He has given that "defense" and he needs to decide what is more important: Football or all the other stuff.:2cents:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone still doubts that at this point. Regardless of your opinion on this case, the guy needs to change his ways or he will be subject to ongoing suspensions, drama and TMZ reports every time he takes a crap. Deserved? I don't know, but he knows the way it will be and if he ignores that it's his fault at this point. I don't want to read in the future "it was only pot" or "it was only a 20 something having fun". He has given that "defense" and he needs to decide what is more important: Football or all the other stuff.:2cents:

Yep. In ten years or so he can smoke and party all he wants. Now is the time for making fat stacks and Superbowl runs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in Rome......

But

What it proves is the NFL continues to use the court of public opinion.
Remember all the false leaks in delategate?
Misinformation (lies) in Ray Rice and Bountygate?
Brown cover up by Mara (just make it go away)