• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eventual Question Will Arise......Tony Romo or Dak Prescott?

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early....only two games in.. But if Dak Prescott continues the way he has, there will be a controversy.
Hard to believe. the DALLAS COWBOYS would have a controversy.

Tony Romo isn't going anywhere, in anyway. In a contract, 20 million this year and next.

Dak has said......"This is Romo's team," Prescott told reporters Monday. "I've said that from the moment that I was named the starter and he went down. I'm just trying to do my best to win games and put this team in a successful position to do that week in and week out and when he comes back, I'll leave that up to the big guys." (by "Big Guys" I hope Dak doesn't mean Jerry and his red headed puppet)

I personally believe a starter does not lose his job because of injury.
And of course, Romo didn't lose his job, because he was playing poorly. It's because he's been injured.

But it's early....no need to worry...just win games,

It just too bad, Romo or Dak, can't play defensive end.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't a question, not this year or next. Tony Romo is the Cowboys quarterback in 2016 and 2017 so long as he is healthy. The money dictates that he will start.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't a question, not this year or next. Tony Romo is the Cowboys quarterback in 2016 and 2017 so long as he is healthy. The money dictates that he will start.

LOL,

That answer is not going to make our ROMO happy.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess time will tell but right now, I hate this situation because I love both players and want them both to start.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that Romo was a huge deep ball threat but taking a look at a certain stat ...

Dak is 35th in longest completed pass. Defenses know everything about you. They are going to start exploiting that or maybe he fixes it before they can.

Love Dak, like what I see so far but he is an abyss of unanswered questions (like most rookies)

IN ROMO WE TRUST.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that Romo was a huge deep ball threat but taking a look at a certain stat ...

Dak is 35th in longest completed pass. Defenses know everything about you. They are going to start exploiting that or maybe he fixes it before they can.

Love Dak, like what I see so far but he is an abyss of unanswered questions (like most rookies)

IN ROMO WE TRUST.

Or maybe the Cowboys just aren't ready for Dak to start taking downfield shots.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears may not show next week. I don't know if they will have enough players. This is ridiculous.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I thought the regular season had already started.
They have handled Dak with kid gloves so far. It's pretty obvious. Besides, TWill can't even get open for downfield shots anyway. Rather we methodically move the ball down the field with no turnovers like Dak has done so far.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When\if healthy Rome i's healthy he's back under center. I do think he's only on IR so he doesn't have to retire unlit cap room is cleared.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have handled Dak with kid gloves so far. It's pretty obvious. Besides, TWill can't even get open for downfield shots anyway. Rather we methodically move the ball down the field with no turnovers like Dak has done so far.
If he continues to take what the D gives and it works, I'm good with it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shawn Merriman and Marcellus Wiley were talking about it yesterday. Romo is Wiley's favorite player. Both said Dak should keep the job if he is doing well. Merriman was like how many chances are they gonna give Romo? Lol- u could tell he was a hater. It's just not a good situation. You know as soon as Romo makes a mistake the Dak talk is coming. People are ignorant.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are ignorant.
both ways.....

I was listening to a group discussion with local media heads about the time Romo should be ready to go. Most thought week before the TG game. They talked about last year when Romo came back the week B4 the TG game and they all thought IF Romo plays against Baltimore 11/20 then he should sit without question against Washington on TG. Then the topic went to Romo's ego and if HE could handle such a decision by the staff.

either way....made for TV bull shit for sure with each game Dak wins....shame, really!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shawn Merriman and Marcellus Wiley were talking about it yesterday. Romo is Wiley's favorite player. Both said Dak should keep the job if he is doing well. Merriman was like how many chances are they gonna give Romo? Lol- u could tell he was a hater. It's just not a good situation. You know as soon as Romo makes a mistake the Dak talk is coming. People are ignorant.
opinions based on opinions remain the worst of all....like ass holes
lets play a few more weeks and not worry about it just yet

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, blame me for what. This is real. This stuff doesn't happen when McNown took over for Cutler or McCarron for Dalton. This is Big D.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early....only two games in.. But if Dak Prescott continues the way he has, there will be a controversy.
Hard to believe. the DALLAS COWBOYS would have a controversy.

Tony Romo isn't going anywhere, in anyway. In a contract, 20 million this year and next.

Dak has said......"This is Romo's team," Prescott told reporters Monday. "I've said that from the moment that I was named the starter and he went down. I'm just trying to do my best to win games and put this team in a successful position to do that week in and week out and when he comes back, I'll leave that up to the big guys." (by "Big Guys" I hope Dak doesn't mean Jerry and his red headed puppet)

I personally believe a starter does not lose his job because of injury.
And of course, Romo didn't lose his job, because he was playing poorly. It's because he's been injured.

But it's early....no need to worry...just win games,

It just too bad, Romo or Dak, can't play defensive end.
Preemptive strike???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IN ROMO WE TRUST.
IMO...From the little I've seen of him, Dak throws a much better "deep ball" and go route than Tony. He just has a better touch on it. However, Tony is great at those long outs. So I think we are trying to cover multiple things with one stat. Maybe Dunbar breaks a 90 yarder on a screen pass this week and then your stat says he is the best in the league at throwing the deep ball???:noidea: