• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Purdy - Keep the faith or bench?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM actually on the other side of this argument... who would think i am in agreement with Treff...

but only in REDRAFTS... the way i see it, there are only 2 teams alive.... only 2 teams that will do transactions... if they are so stubborn to only use their players from previous weeks they deserve to lose...

its a lot like DFS... MAKE THE BEST LINEUP AS YOU CAN... that to me sounds more fun than i fear week 18 because my players might not play....

I would not be opposed to having all eliminated teams rosters being emptied... actually i kind of like that better, if the Commish is willing to commish...

Emptying rosters?

Cmon man.

That is a terrible idea for normal leagues.

Let’s save that for Guillotine

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emptying rosters?

Cmon man.

That is a terrible idea for normal leagues.

Let’s save that for Guillotine

Emptying rosters is an extreme idea for week 18.
Sure. I still like it.

But really the way fantasy lineups work anyway where there is usually less players you originally drafted than there is players you got elsewhere I don’t see what the problem with starting an entire lineup of players that were not on your team. It still judges management. And isn’t that the point??

I get it if transactions are limited. Or you are in a league that you have to pay per transaction. But most of us don’t play in such league.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22
I picture you in a lab experimenting on innocent young naive fantasy owners with all of these wacky ideas of yours, until one of them cracks and says that he likes it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like "The Machine" in Princess Bride.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emptying rosters is an extreme idea for week 18.
Sure. I still like it.

But really the way fantasy lineups work anyway where there is usually less players you originally drafted than there is players you got elsewhere I don’t see what the problem with starting an entire lineup of players that were not on your team. It still judges management. And isn’t that the point??

I get it if transactions are limited. Or you are in a league that you have to pay per transaction. But most of us don’t play in such league.

That reduces the league championship to a 1 week free for all completely negating advantages that well run teams have built up over the course of an entire season of work.

Can’t do that.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like "The Machine" in Princess Bride.

The Princess Bride Book GIF by Disney+