• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Reid

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavon Austin has a field day against him. Maybe and I mean MAYBE Kendall Wright beating him around week 11. The Chiefs burned him in the playoffs (recall Maylock citing to injuries). He had a good game against Denver (albeit latching onto Demaryious Thomas). PFF graded him a -3.5 vs NE in the playoffs, then writes,

"Vontae Davis doesn’t tend to do consistency. His season is a roller coaster of poor then strong games, ridiculous peaks and a few ugly performances. Unfortunately for him this was one of the latter, and was by far his worst game of the season. His -3.5 coverage grade was more than twice as bad as his next poorest outing this year as he allowed six catches for 70 yards and a passer rating of 101.0 on throws into his coverage."

These are the only games I remember seeing the Colts play in. The AFC south does mean you get to play the Titans, Texans, and Jags twice a year, which most likely inflated his PFF stats, but from what I've seen the guy is garbage. If the 49ers sign this guy, it would absolutely destroy our chances at another SB run since he's going to command around 8 mil in FA.

He had the groin injury in week 17 and probably shouldn't have been playing. For $8M per I want nothing to do with him.