• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give them a 60/40 chance. Still give Lebron that much of a chance.
Agreed. I have no doubt he'll come out fighting, but it's the others that are the problem & that will make what LBJ does fall short of beating this Bos TEAM.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll go with you were on the common sense side - which is they should've used that pick in a trade early in the season. :D

problem is they, like Wiggy, were hoping it'd land as a top 3 pick for "Leclown leaving" insurance...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem is they, like Wiggy, were hoping it'd land as a top 3 pick for "Leclown leaving" insurance...
Which is likely to end up being the reason he leaves & biting them in the butt. Funny how things work out sometimes.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too, but I'd prefer not to have to see it. If Boston can play the first qtr like they have the other 3 they can win in Cleveland. Good thing Cleveland has started off slow on the road too.
Man, I just really like the fight in this young Bos team. They have really brought it to LBJ & showed that his TEAM is going to have to beat them. They're not going to hand him nothin! Too bad Raps couldn't have mustered up the same courage. I mean think about it, with this terrible Cavs roster Raps could've won if they had heart. Which reminds me, I wonder if they've been to see the Wizard yet....:dhd:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too, but I'd prefer not to have to see it. If Boston can play the first qtr like they have the other 3 they can win in Cleveland. Good thing Cleveland has started off slow on the road too.

they aren't any better really than Boston on the road, but i can understand...

you wanna wrap it up asap to rest your players...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have more than the heat, lol

Oh really? Your organization is the same one that drafted the biggest bust with the number 1 pick in NBA history. I'll trust mine with a total rebuild over yours. Your organization hasn't won a playoff series without Lebron being involved since the Kid 'n Play days.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I just really like the fight in this young Bos team. They have really brought it to LBJ & showed that his TEAM is going to have to beat them. They're not going to hand him nothin! Too bad Raps couldn't have mustered up the same courage. I mean think about it, with this terrible Cavs roster Raps could've won if they had heart. Which reminds me, I wonder if they've been to see the Wizard yet....:dhd:

yeah, sucks about the Raps...

best record in the east, coach of the year...

and on the brink of blowing it up in a straight to Hell kinda fashion...

talk about the gag gift of the season...:tsk:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series does highlight the importance of regular season winning, cause I think whoever had HC was winning this one

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they aren't any better really than Boston on the road, but i can understand...

you wanna wrap it up asap to rest your players...

The Cavs this post season are better on the road than the Celtics.

Boston: 1-6 / Cleveland: 3-5

Tomorrow would be an excellent time for Boston to get a W & bump that playoff road winning % to .250.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but will LeBron wait for a guy like Fultz or Ingram or Ball- guys that have shown promise, but are far and away from ever guaranteeing all star appearances, to WAIT And see if they are good when they might be able to trade them for WIN-NOW help that has playoff experience and has PROVEN that they are high caliber talents?

I mean- its common sense.

Why would he need to wait for Fultz? This was a 52 win with Fultz barely playing and being a backup when he did?

You initially said that the Sixers would get rid of Fultz, Saric and the #10 if they get Lebron. So how does that work?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its at least some indicator of talent level--- absolutely it is not perfeect--- but please try and comapre Love and Kyrie when LeBron went to Cleveland to ingram and ball. ill laugh my ass off.

how many more years do you think LeBron is the best player in the world?

After that, how many years is he still a top 10 or so player?

Id say he is still the best player in the world for 2 more years---- at that time he will be 35 when he is playing in the playoffs

after that- its hard for me to believe he will still be the best player alive.

but i could till see him being top 10 until he is playing in the playoffs at age 37.

who really knows? No one has ever done what LeBron is doing- he could roll on for the foreseeable future or omething could happen tomorrow. We are in unprecedented territory.

All I said was that you can’t assume the mystery 8 pick is better then either Laker.

The other 20000 words is just you rambling.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never actuallt played a game for them.....
Perhaps it was that he wasn't slated to start before he went on his crime spree in China.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs this post season are better on the road than the Celtics.

Boston: 1-6 / Cleveland: 3-5

Tomorrow would be an excellent time for Boston to get a W & bump that playoff road winning % to .250.

that's why i prefaced that sentence with "really""...

think about it. the Raps, who were essentially hamburger on the hoof, padded their away record...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's why i prefaced that sentence with "really""...

think about it. the Raps, who were essentially hamburger on the hoof, padded their away record...
That is a very disappointing team. Maybe not built for the playoffs?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said was that you can’t assume the mystery 8 pick is better then either Laker.

The other 20000 words is just you rambling.
you cant assume the #1 pick is going to be better than either Laker but you can damn well guess. lol.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant assume the #1 pick is going to be better than either Laker but you can damn well guess. lol.

Guess being the operative word.

Ayton could very easily be the next Okafor. Doncic could very well be yet another soft European that lacks the athleticism of the NBA.

Statistically speaking they are about as likely to be busts as all-stars if not more.