• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao @ Team Needs on this video.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

At the beginning of this series.

Would you have made that call before the playoffs started?

There was actually talk on the regular season thread about the lower seeds tanking to try and manipulate a first round matchup with Boston. The prevailing thought was that they were cooked once Kyrie went out.
The Bucks were a poorly coached team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs would have beat any eastern conference team.

vqCOG.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are missing them but Hayward didn’t play one game and Kyrie is alwaysx injured. So no surprises here. Shit, Kyrie might never be the same and C’s could be saying “what if” for as long as Kyrie is there. Doesn’t matter if he is never on the court or when it counts. You can’t miss something you never had

The Celtics had Kyrie for enough of the season to know what they missed and it's not like Hayward was hurt before training camp. So, I'm pretty sure that they have a pretty good idea what they were missing there too.

Look, I know you want to make it like Lebron went through the greatest teams in league history to get to the finals.

But the fact is, things lined up pretty much perfectly for him to make it this year.

Nothing wrong with that, btw. You can only play who's on the court with you. But the way things played out illustrates why luck, both good and bad, is a big part of determining who gets to the finals.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first post I have ever seen you write that I actually agree with.
Anyone who watched games 4 and 5 understands Iggy's impact.

There is no way Houston could be the Ws in a game if Iggy played -- especially at home.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is all they got, his Finals record. Pretty sad if that if that is the worst you can do.

This is ridiculous. So people should just ignore the BIGGEST blemish on his resume? Look there's no doubt he's the goat of this generation but you can just ignore the fact he can't win it when it counts. Don't give me shit about his supporting cast, he's basically handpicked his teams

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics had Kyrie for enough of the season to know what they missed and it's not like Hayward was hurt before training camp. So, I'm pretty sure that they have a pretty good idea what they were missing there too.

Look, I know you want to make it like Lebron went through the greatest teams in league history to get to the finals.

But the fact is, things lined up pretty much perfectly for him to make it this year.

Nothing wrong with that, btw. You can only play who's on the court with you. But the way things played out illustrates why luck, both good and bad, is a big part of determining who gets to the finals.

He didn’t go through the greatest of course but he had nothing for a teaam

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to listen to the game due to flight delay into Boston. So many mixed emotions. Lebron snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. His legacy in Boston is as a Celtics killer, and it grew again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In LeBron's 100th game of the season- His 100th STRAIGHT game he played
Had to listen to the game due to flight delay into Boston. So many mixed emotions. Lebron snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. His legacy in Boston is as a Celtics killer, and it grew again.
Celtics are a great up and coming team. They will have their chances eventually. Stevens is just a great great leader....easily best coach in the East.