• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas Won't Report to Camp Until He Gets a New Contract; "Done" with the Seahawks

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look in the mirror. You've been whining and crying like a little girl with a skinned knee about how much you hate the Seahawks and their fans for years now. Get the f over it already.
How long have you been involved in sports?
Hating opposing teams and their obnoxious fans is commonplace Skippy. I do have to say I could at least tolerate most 12s pre 2012. Just sayin.

Quick sewing thread opens soon----------->

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy irony. Too funny
Come on chf why you want to be like that?
You know you've only been around the Hawks for 6 years.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hating opposing teams and their obnoxious fans is commonplace Skippy. I do have to say I could at least tolerate most 12s pre 2012. Just sayin.

The last team I hated was the Niners of a few years ago. Not so much now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last team I hated was the Niners of a few years ago. Not so much now.
Honestly I really don't hate any teams not even rivals. I do immensely dislike a lot of fans from many teams. Some more than others.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I really don't hate any teams not even rivals. I do immensely dislike a lot of fans from many teams. Some more than others.

I agree with what you're saying

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So it is ok for you to sit here and whine and bitch about my team and fan base for a dozen times in this thread (not mention any other Seahawk thread out there) but if anyone calls you out on your behavior they are thin-skinned??

LOL! So on top of all your complaining you are also a gigantic hypocrite. If you can't handle someone calling you out on all of your Hawk-hate then I guess you should stop crying about it and drag yourself over to this sewing forum you keep lamely referring to.

Grow a set already. You want to talk trash? Maybe you should be ready to handle a response instead of thinking that everyone should just hear your complaining and not say anything in return.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPF:
Look. I get it. You dislike the Seahawks. You hate their fans. It is you prerogative.

I also get that it is hard living in "enemy territory". My company's home office was in Texas and I worked there for some time. Don't you think I found some Cowboys fans quite obnoxious? Yes I did. But you don't see me complaining about them and celebrating their team's misfortunes here. If I did I would expect blow-back response and it would be deserved.

Usually I wouldn't care but when you post the same insults over and over again and add to it your current "I called it" bs in regards to the Seahawks' current slight downturn and roster overhaul and it is going to evoke a response at some point. It is funny to me that you just can't admit that you do this.

But whatever. Keep acting like I am the one who is being unreasonable by bringing up your constant negativity towards the Seahawks and their fans. It is obvious that you are in the right here!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is ok for you to sit here and whine and bitch about my team and fan base for a dozen times in this thread (not mention any other Seahawk thread out there) but if anyone calls you out on your behavior they are thin-skinned??

LOL! So on top of all your complaining you are also a gigantic hypocrite. If you can't handle someone calling you out on all of your Hawk-hate then I guess you should stop crying about it and drag yourself over to this sewing forum you keep lamely referring to.

Grow a set already. You want to talk trash? Maybe you should be ready to handle a response instead of thinking that everyone should just hear your complaining and not say anything in return.

That's cute Jake. How long did it take you to come up with that?

Why would I whine about your team? That makes literally zero sense? I talk shit about your team and a handful of their fans. Again welcome to sports.

So who called me out that made me whine or complain? Did you even think about what you were writing? I love sensible responses. it's called debating and shit talking. A sensible response gives me something to fire back with.

You really are a sensitive one aren't you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPF:
Look. I get it. You dislike the Seahawks. You hate their fans. It is you prerogative.

I also get that it is hard living in "enemy territory". My company's home office was in Texas and I worked there for some time. Don't you think I found some Cowboys fans quite obnoxious? Yes I did. But you don't see me complaining about them and celebrating their team's misfortunes here. If I did I would expect blow-back response and it would be deserved.

Usually I wouldn't care but when you post the same insults over and over again and add to it your current "I called it" bs in regards to the Seahawks' current slight downturn and roster overhaul and it is going to evoke a response at some point. It is funny to me that you just can't admit that you do this.

But whatever. Keep acting like I am the one who is being unreasonable by bringing up your constant negativity towards the Seahawks and their fans. It is obvious that you are in the right here!

Look Jakedog I get it, sorry if you don't want or care to believe I called many of the things that have happened to your team? That's your prerogative.

As for the Cowboys analogy when did you live in TX. You don't have to tell me. The point being is how much social media was there then? How popular was football? Ie. females and fantasy football ratings... I feel it makes a big difference because now it's in your face 24/7?

The Boyz haven't been relevant in two + decades. Thus the fan base isn't as obnoxious as it could be had they been relevant. That was one of my predictions. Seattle would lose it's relevancy within five years. They have, it's a fact. Yes they are still your team and a pretty decent team but they're trending downward. So yes to the 12s they are still relevant. To the rest of the country not so much. Less and less talk on boards like this is all you need to see that.

Philly won, the obnoxious fans started to come out (actually they've always) been around just not in the same numbers. They'll go away soon enough.

Everyone hates NE because they've remained relevant for 20 years. Once they fall off the mountain top people will stop obsessing over them slowly but surely. The first couple years it will be the "see you suck", "that's past history"... them not so much. That's what happens in the sports shit talking world.

Speaking of obsessed I see someone is lurking AGAIN.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cute Jake. How long did it take you to come up with that?

Why would I whine about your team? That makes literally zero sense? I talk shit about your team and a handful of their fans. Again welcome to sports.

So who called me out that made me whine or complain? Did you even think about what you were writing? I love sensible responses. it's called debating and shit talking. A sensible response gives me something to fire back with.

You really are a sensitive one aren't you?

Whatever. Constant talking trash is not "debating". I just got tired of it from you and took some shots back. If you don't like it then you should be more respectful of other teams and their fans.

So 5 years ago you said that the Seahawks would regress and now you are acting like it was some kind of amazing psychic prediction. Again, you can make that statement about any team in the NFL and there is a 90+% probability that you will be correct. The lone exception to this has been the Pats but even that is coming to an end real soon. Due to short careers, non-guaranteed contracts, injuries, and free agency a 5 year run is about all that any team can reasonably expect.

FYI: I've been in Texas off and on about 25-30% of work time over the last 8 years. And I don't hate the Pats or their fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Constant talking trash is not "debating". I just got tired of it from you and took some shots back. If you don't like it then you should be more respectful of other teams and their fans.

So 5 years ago you said that the Seahawks would regress and now you are acting like it was some kind of amazing psychic prediction. Again, you can make that statement about any team in the NFL and there is a 90+% probability that you will be correct. The lone exception to this has been the Pats but even that is coming to an end real soon. Due to short careers, non-guaranteed contracts, injuries, and free agency a 5 year run is about all that any team can reasonably expect.

FYI: I've been in Texas off and on about 25-30% of work time over the last 8 years. And I don't hate the Pats or their fans.
I debate when individuals want to have a logical debate based on stats, facts or even reasonable opinions. I talk shit to those who are emotional, come with nothing but nonsense not based on reality but assumptions. I also EXPECT them to talk shit back. I don't get butt hurt. I've talked shit my whole life and I think I am pretty good at it. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many angry individuals debating/arguing back.

The regress was one of many predictions I made. I won't waste either of our time discussing the rest. You're too agitated.

Well if NE has been the exception how do you know it's coming to an end shortly?

Glad to hear you're not one of many many Pat haters :suds:.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got ties older than you.
Quite possibly?
Doubtful but possibly?
Still not relevant to you being a fan circa 2012.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was social media a thing then? Because it is now! <sniff>

24/7 man!

<wipes away a tear>