• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas Won't Report to Camp Until He Gets a New Contract; "Done" with the Seahawks

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite possibly?
Doubtful but possibly?
Still not relevant to you being a fan circa 2012.

Dude, I watched Effren Herrera win games on trick plays for Jack Patera.

You keep trying though. Repeat bullshit often enough....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I watched Effren Herrera win games on trick plays for Jack Patera.

You keep trying though. Repeat bullshit often enough....
Do you mean Efren?
Asking for a journalist friend.

If so that puts us in roughly the same age category. Your ties would be very old. Keep trying though. This is fun.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
asking for myself , please stop this immature bs, this place is becoming unbearable to read. Pissing matches, and dumb memes on so many threads.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean Efren?
Asking for a journalist friend.

If so that puts us in roughly the same age category. Your ties would be very old. Keep trying though. This is fun.

No his brother with two -f's.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
asking for myself , please stop this immature bs, this place is becoming unbearable to read. Pissing matches, and dumb memes on so many threads.

Becoming?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Becoming?

I haven't been on much lately but last few weeks same old crybaby shit. Who cares who has a 20 inch cock, wins 1million Vcash weekly, dumb memes, changing people's posts and writing Fify, lame ass weak circus lemonade, Guys that engage in this should PM each other instead of ruining it for everyone else, jerkoffs

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I debate when individuals want to have a logical debate based on stats, facts or even reasonable opinions. I talk shit to those who are emotional, come with nothing but nonsense not based on reality but assumptions. I also EXPECT them to talk shit back. I don't get butt hurt. I've talked shit my whole life and I think I am pretty good at it. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many angry individuals debating/arguing back.

The regress was one of many predictions I made. I won't waste either of our time discussing the rest. You're too agitated.

Well if NE has been the exception how do you know it's coming to an end shortly?

Glad to hear you're not one of many many Pat haters :suds:.

Way to try to frame yourself as the voice of reason in the storm! However your logic is flawed since I didn't post anything until I saw all of your many already existing posts in this thread, plus your historic record of trash talking the Seahawks and their fans. But whatever.

I know that NE will fall back at some point because all teams do. It is an inevitability. When it happens should I come here and talk about how I predicted it? No. Because that would be like taking credit for the sun rising.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on much lately but last few weeks same old crybaby shit. Who cares who has a 20 inch cock, wins 1million Vcash weekly, dumb memes, changing people's posts and writing Fify, lame ass weak circus lemonade, Guys that engage in this should PM each other instead of ruining it for everyone else, jerkoffs

From your lips.. to ... well nevermind, because nobody is listening...

At any rate, if the usual suspects are involved I can just skim over it, or hit the left arrow.

Why I don't do that with NW?

Dunno. Ya got me there!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that NE will fall back at some point because all teams do. It is an inevitability. When it happens should I come here and talk about how I predicted it? No. Because that would be like taking credit for the sun rising.

To be fair we can't say with any certainty that NW doesn't make the earth spin on its axis. Or that the sun doesn't shine out of his asshole.

I'm certainly a NW atheist though.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From your lips.. to ... well nevermind, because nobody is listening...

At any rate, if the usual suspects are involved I can just skim over it, or hit the left arrow.

Why I don't do that with NW?

Dunno. Ya got me there!
When I speak, people listen because I don't post the same rhetoric, boom, derp window licking shit others do.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I speak, people listen because I don't post the same rhetoric, boom, derp window licking shit others do.

Well shit sonny, get it done then man. I thumbs-up sonny's idea.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Sonny, you are asking for all of us:thumb:

We are all guilty (well at least I know I sure am) from time to time, but every post and every thread? You guys can't possibly even enjoy being on here when all you do is argue and are surrounded by negativity and conflict can you? You sure don't seem happy retired in Thailand from my perspective or with your massive gambling winnings and super model girlfriends...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to try to frame yourself as the voice of reason in the storm! However your logic is flawed since I didn't post anything until I saw all of your many already existing posts in this thread, plus your historic record of trash talking the Seahawks and their fans. But whatever.

If that will make you feel better go for it.

Again my prediction of the Hawks sliding backward was just one of many.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Sonny, you are asking for all of us:thumb:

We are all guilty (well at least I know I sure am) from time to time, but every post and every thread? You guys can't possibly even enjoy being on here when all you do is argue and are surrounded by negativity and conflict can you? You sure don't seem happy retired in Thailand from my perspective or with your massive gambling winnings and super model girlfriends...

Sorry to disappoint Jarntt but I am extremely happy living in Thailand. As a retiree I have nothing but time. It's great and has afforded me the opportunity to excessively talk/post shit to a couple on here. I have to admit I do enjoy posting meme's to fuck with them.

HOWEVER, I can totally understand where it has gotten unbearable for many of the other posters on the Hoop. I'll apologize for the part I have played in that to you and them.

Last edited:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so logic and good faith argument or fucking with them?

I don't really expect an answer btw.