• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, it’s not possible because there is no way for the NFL to question every single fan that walks into the stadium and have them record who they happen to be rooting for. So we have to go with anecdotal evidence from people like ESPN writers and local newspapers who I both linked and the both said the game was massively titled towards Eagle fans.
But... I was right and you’ll never EVER, no matter how wrong you were and how right I was admit that you were wrong.

But I WASN"T wrong. I asked for PROOF of your 75% claim, and you FAILED to do so.

I was right.

you were wrong.

Thanks for playing, you fucking lil bitch ass sissy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reporter was VERY specific. He talked about how the eagles were chanting E A G L E S. He talked about how it FELT like an eagles home game but he did NOT talk about any chant about “home game”. That’s funny given he mentioned it FELT like a home game but didn’t mention this stadium wide chant that went on for most of the first quarter. Why didn’t he? Because it didn’t happen!! Clearly if it had he would have mentioned it given what he wrote.

as for his assessment of the number of fans all I can say that was his perspective. I’m sure his in stadium totals were influenced by what he saw outside the stadium. I’ve already said that I arrived in JAX the day of the game. I saw plenty of fans from both fan bases. At my seats it was predominantly pats fans. I’m guessing bc that was bc it was the pats sideline and premium seats. That being said, there were philly fans there including the guys sitting behind me.

bottom line there is ZERO proof of a “mostly first quarter chant of “home game” like you’ve said for a long time. In fact, there’s actually proof that it never happened despite the fact that it’s very hard to prove something “didn’t happen”. There’s no sound of it during the broadcast and there is no mention of it in the article YOU supplied despite there being ample opportunity for it to be there given the writers stated point of view.

All this would be fine if you weren’t focused on me saying that the stadium chanted “Home Game”. The entire point was the stadium was over run with Eagle fans and that is fact. Whether we chanted “home game” or not doesn’t have anything to do with what we were arguing about. We were arguing whether or not Eagle fans greatly dominated the inside of the stadium. I 100% remember the stadium chanting “Home game!” but it really doesn’t matter either way. It was one very small point I made directed at the real topic which was Philly fans greatly outnumbered Patriot fans. It was the same thing two years ago but not to the same extent.
Don’t know why you’d even argue against it. Who cares. My team has one SB and your team is probably the greatest football dynasty ever with title after title after title.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I WASN"T wrong. I asked for PROOF of your 75% claim, and you FAILED to do so.

I was right.

you were wrong.

Thanks for playing, you fucking lil bitch ass sissy.

Because the NFL doesn’t produce official stats of fan percentage in stadiums doesn’t mean I was wrong. I wasn’t wrong and I have other people saying the same exact thing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this would be fine if you weren’t focused on me saying that the stadium chanted “Home Game”. The entire point was the stadium was over run with Eagle fans and that is fact. Whether we chanted “home game” or not doesn’t have anything to do with what we were arguing about. We were arguing whether or not Eagle fans greatly dominated the inside of the stadium. I 100% remember the stadium chanting “Home game!” but it really doesn’t matter either way. It was one very small point I made directed at the real topic which was Philly fans greatly outnumbered Patriot fans. It was the same thing two years ago but not to the same extent.
Don’t know why you’d even argue against it. Who cares. My team has one SB and your team is probably the greatest football dynasty ever with title after title after title.

WRONG!! The whole point was you called me a liar when I said I was at the game!! I said “both fan bases were well represented”. You said if I had really been there I would have known that it was like an eagles home game because of the disproportionate number of fans AND the chant of home game.

I already said I didn’t stay or party before the game in Jax. I said I arrived day of the game and the section and area I sat I was predominantly pats fans. That was my perspective. I didn’t fucking lie about being there and I certainly don’t recall any chant of home game for most of the first quarter.

This all started because you called me a liar. I was at that game and I paid 4K per seat and I had 2. That was a lot of money I thought given what I had paid the year before for what I felt like was a better seat. As I’ve said, I got my ticket early bc I didn’t want to get shut out again. I didn’t look for tickets as the event drew closer. I didn’t party in Jax so I didn’t get the perspective of what took place in the days leading up. I sat around PLENTY of pats fans I remember that stadium going crazy with excitement when Harrison picked off mcnabb

you started this shit and I stand by everything I’ve said. You are now the one backpedalling. You are now trying to downplay the importance of this “home game” chant despite it previously being the cornerstone of your argument. While the eagles have big dick Nick it looks like we may have found little dick Nick.

Last edited:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the NFL doesn’t produce official stats of fan percentage in stadiums doesn’t mean I was wrong. I wasn’t wrong and I have other people saying the same exact thing.

you know they don’t produce those but that still didn’t stop you from calling me a liar.

I was at the rams Super Bowl. That was by far the most one sided fan base in the stadium for a SB that I ever experienced. There are LOTS of stories that say that. I’ve already posted 2 articles that say it was anywhere from 60% to 80%. You are claiming the eagles EXCEEDED that and you can only find ONE article that admittedly had an unofficial tally

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the game highlights and tell me the cheering isn't virtually even.

Shove your 75% up your ass.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know they don’t produce those but that still didn’t stop you from calling me a liar.

I was at the rams Super Bowl. That was by far the most one sided fan base in the stadium for a SB that I ever experienced. There are LOTS of stories that say that. I’ve already posted 2 articles that say it was anywhere from 60% to 80%. You are claiming the eagles EXCEEDED that and you can only find ONE article that admittedly had an unofficial tally

BOOM

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the game highlights and tell me the cheering isn't virtually even.

Shove your 75% up your ass.

Cant take facts from an ESPN writer? You weren’t even there. I post proof and, like always, you can’t admit you were wrong.
I’ve said I was wrong numerous times. Even recently I gave you your props about you being right on the Eagles not able to win and be in with a loss to Dallas.
Did you read what Bill Simmons wrote. Did you hear his comments. Many times I’ve said you were right and I was wrong but you simply can not do it. Read the fucking article, he explains it in a more severe way then me. And go to the player entrance videos of the pre game and report back to me.

Never ever, under any circumstances, admit you are wrong Manster. Even when super agents or ESPN writers prove you wrong just bury your head in the ground and ignore the FACTS!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant take facts from an ESPN writer? You weren’t even there. I post proof and, like always, you can’t admit you were wrong.
I’ve said I was wrong numerous times. Even recently I gave you your props about you being right on the Eagles not able to win and be in with a loss to Dallas.
Did you read what Bill Simmons wrote. Did you hear his comments. Many times I’ve said you were right and I was wrong but you simply can not do it. Read the fucking article, he explains it in a more severe way then me. And go to the player entrance videos of the pre game and report back to me.

Never ever, under any circumstances, admit you are wrong Manster. Even when super agents or ESPN writers prove you wrong just bury your head in the ground and ignore the FACTS!
That ESPN writer said he wasn't there.
Did you watch the video? Did you notice the cheers were the same for both teams?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ESPN writer said he wasn't there.
Did you watch the video? Did you notice the cheers were the same for both teams?

No he didn’t. Why are you lying. He wrote 7 days straight of articles of him reporting from the SB. Why are you lying. He was 100% there.

He said Patriot fans didn’t show up. Now you are going to go the Handi route and completely lie. He one million percent did not say he wasn’t there. Damn, you are turning into a liar and that was never you.
Look at the very first line in the article
*Editors note: Bill Simmons is reporting from Jacksonville all week*

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn’t. Why are you lying. He wrote 7 days straight of articles of him reporting from the SB. Why are you lying. He was 100% there.

He said Patriot fans didn’t show up. Now you are going to go the Handi route and completely lie. He one million percent did not say he wasn’t there. Damn, you are turning into a liar and that was never you.
Look at the very first line in the article
*Editors note: Bill Simmons is reporting from Jacksonville all week*
His words, not mine.
Meanwhile, the Patriots fans were nowhere to be seen; after two Super Bowls and the negative Jacksonville stories, most of them apparently decided, "Ah, screw it, I'm watching this one at home."

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That division is a joke. They own the media so they can keep pooping out garbage teams and pretend they are awesome.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of what I just posted listen to the cheers of the crowd. Are you trying to say the Patriots fans cheers deny the laws of physics and are just louder than the Eagles fans in the same area?

Maybe you're trying to say the Patriots piped in crowd noise.

I trust my ears more than I trust your moronic pea brain.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That division is a joke. They own the media so they can keep pooping out garbage teams and pretend they are awesome.
There was a time when the NFCE was by far the best division in the NFL, and through even and flow I'd wager that will be the case again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His words, not mine.
Meanwhile, the Patriots fans were nowhere to be seen; after two Super Bowls and the negative Jacksonville stories, most of them apparently decided, "Ah, screw it, I'm watching this one at home."

He was talking about the Patriot fans. Jesus man really. Read the article. Shit, read what you typed “MOST OF THEM decided, ah screw it, I’m staying home.
Did he say, “I decided to stay home”? NO!
He said, “THEY decided to stay home”
Now you’re just playing Handi games instead of just simply saying, “Wow, I didn’t think it was that tilted. I guess I was wrong.” But you will never ever ever under any circumstances admit you were wrong.
Really bizarre how desperately and incorrectly you try to hang on.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of what I just posted listen to the cheers of the crowd. Are you trying to say the Patriots fans cheers deny the laws of physics and are just louder than the Eagles fans in the same area?

Maybe you're trying to say the Patriots piped in crowd noise.

I trust my ears more than I trust your moronic pea brain.

15,000 people can make a shit ton of noise. So can 45,000. Go watch the team intros. When the Eagles enter your hear cheers. When the Patriots enter all you can hear is “Booos”. You’re fucking incredible. I post undeniable proof and you act like 15,000 people cheering or whatever it was can make noise. You’re wrong bro. Posted 3 different things proving I was right and you simply can’t take being wrong over something sooo pointless

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? I’ve yet to hear any fan of an NFCE team or any media members say any of the teams are awesome. Everyone knows all the teams vary from bad to mediocre.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was talking about the Patriot fans. Jesus man really. Read the article. Shit, read what you typed “MOST OF THEM decided, ah screw it, I’m staying home.
Did he say, “I decided to stay home”? NO!
He said, “THEY decided to stay home”
Now you’re just playing Handi games instead of just simply saying, “Wow, I didn’t think it was that tilted. I guess I was wrong.” But you will never ever ever under any circumstances admit you were wrong.
Really bizarre how desperately and incorrectly you try to hang on.
Did you watch the video? Did you notice the fan decibels were virtually the same?

Again your 75% BULLSHIT is simply BULLSHIT. Well maybe in your case it's HORSESHIT.