• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lfy1t3e0QY1qehfsro1_500.png

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that even says “many of them without tickets!”

haha

He absolutely did. But I like how you ignore the 8-1 inside. So I guess I’m not a fucking liar.
I have no idea what your point is when he said 10’s of thousands came done without tickets looking to buy them. 8 to fucking 1 from a Patriot reporter.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this and suck my dick from a ESPN Patriot reporter. He said 8-1 INSIDE. That’s probably why we were chanting “HOME GAME!” @dbldwn711 @Manster7588 @handicappers
But I’m a liar right fellas?

ESPN.com: Page 2 : This NEVER gets old

My favorite part was “Patriot fans were nowhere to be seen”
Funny you say I wasn't there yet you pull up a blog story by someone who said "Ah, screw it, I'm watching this one at home."

You can't really be this stupid.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck your mother, fuckwad, nobody was chanting Home game from 75% Eagles fans in the stadium.

Still no proof, faggot.

Could you explain to me how this isn’t proof. Did you even read what he wrote. He even said the story of the SB wasn’t the Patriots winning but how the Eagle fans dominated inside and out. I know proof wouldn’t help.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to look at total team history. Like Yankees have 27 championships since 1903. Different league structures all the way.

Eagles championships 4. Pre-Super bowl championships: 1948, 1949, 1960. Super Bowl win, 2017. Yahoo!
we count non superbowl wins?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha

Where’s you “home game chant” for “most of the first quarter...

you lose!

He made it up...just like he makes up most of his shit that includes a numeric figure. He always exaggerates that's number, gets called out on it, then spends a week trying to prove what HE KNOWS he made up.

A straight up lunatic. Mentally disturbed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha

Where’s you “home game chant” for “most of the first quarter...

you lose!

I lose when I finally find proof. After all the insults I find proof and you still keep your BS going. 8 to 1!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you explain to me how this isn’t proof. Did you even read what he wrote. He even said the story of the SB wasn’t the Patriots winning but how the Eagle fans dominated inside and out. I know proof wouldn’t help.

You said 75% of the fans IN THE STADIUM were Eagles fans. You CAN"T prove that...or you would have already.

You lose.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made it up...just like he makes up most of his shit that includes a numeric figure. He always exaggerates that's number, gets called out on it, then spends a week trying to prove what HE KNOWS he made up.

A straight up lunatic. Mentally disturbed.

Uh huh... sure. He just imagined it all and lied about it. Sure he did Handi. Sure he did.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said 75% of the fans IN THE STADIUM were Eagles fans. You CAN"T prove that...or you would have already.

You lose.

I lose? Hahahahaha!
He said 8-1. 8 to fucking 1 and you can’t even man up. Amazing yet typical.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say I wasn't there yet you pull up a blog story by someone who said "Ah, screw it, I'm watching this one at home."

You can't really be this stupid.

dumbass... he said that about Patriot fans. He was at the game and said it was 8-1.
I knew when I posted proof you wouldn’t accept it. He said Patriot fans decided to stay home... not him. And it was an ESPN reporter out of Boston, not some blog story. He was at the fucking game.
Did you even read the story? He was reporting his experience at the game. You are unreal but I’m sure you’re just embarrassed I found proof proving I was right.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again you battled and battled for absolutely no reason. Who even cares if there were more Eagle fans. Here’s your proof from ESPN Patriot reporter. He said 8-1 inside. Debate over

ESPN.com: Page 2 : This NEVER gets old

I've long ago agreed the Eagles fans outnumbered Patriots fans. I call BS to your 75% claim because
1. Other fans are also there. Without any substantial proof I'd say neutral fans are at a minimum of 30% of the attendance. Therefore it's impossible for there to be 75% Eagles fans.

Now for the sake of argument let's minus the neutral fans from the equation. That means approximately 50,000 fans from NE and Philly filled the seats. You're trying to get us to believe only 13,000 Patriots fans got to the game?

Now go look at the picture linked in post 463. Either a lot of Neutral fans wore Red or Blue or there were more than 13,000 patriots fans at that game.
I'm betting the percentage was a lot closer to the 3 to 2 numbers I posted on the past.

Now you're trying to go from 3 to 1 to 8 to 1.

Again how fucking stupid can you be?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've long ago agreed the Eagles fans outnumbered Patriots fans. I call BS to your 75% claim because
1. Other fans are also there. Without any substantial proof I'd say neutral fans are at a minimum of 30% of the attendance. Therefore it's impossible for there to be 75% Eagles fans.

Now for the sake of argument let's minus the neutral fans from the equation. That means approximately 50,000 fans from NE and Philly filled the seats. You're trying to get us to believe only 13,000 Patriots fans got to the game?

Now go look at the picture linked in post 463. Either a lot of Neutral fans wore Red or Blue or there were more than 13,000 patriots fans at that game.
I'm betting the percentage was a lot closer to the 3 to 2 numbers I posted on the past.

Now you're trying to go from 3 to 1 to 8 to 1.

Again how fucking stupid can you be?

Im not going from 3-1 to 8-1. The ESPN writer said that. I’m telling you and I have no idea why you think I’d lie but we absolutely dominated the stadium and did chant “Home Game”. That’s why the ESPN reporter said, “It must have felt like a home game”. Any non interested fan sold there tickets to one of the 10’s of thousands of Eagle fans raising prices sky high. There isn’t a chance in hell 30% of the stadium was filled with uninterested fans knowing the could flip their pair of tickets for 10 thousand dollars or more. I bought my tickets from an uninterested fan.
The writer spelled it all out for you. I post the proof from an ESPN article who was also a Patriot fan. Did you see the quotes?
“It must have felt like a home game for Eagle fans”
“The Patriot fans weren’t to be seen”
“There were Eagle fans every where and was 8 to 1 inside”
“The Patriot fans decided to stay at home and watch this on TV after going to the SB 3 out of the last 4 years”

Im telling you Manster it was absolutely surreal. I remember a guy had a sign saying “This is the 700 level” speaking to the Eagles home field 700 level at the old Vet while the stadium roared “Home Game!”
The truth is it was predominantly Eagles fans two years ago as well. We were just more starved for a SB win then a team that’s been probably the greatest football dynasty ever. 2 years ago it wasn’t as lopsided though but somewhat lopsided.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going from 3-1 to 8-1. The ESPN writer said that. I’m telling you and I have no idea why you think I’d lie but we absolutely dominated the stadium and did chant “Home Game”. That’s why the ESPN reporter said, “It must have felt like a home game”. Any non interested fan sold there tickets to one of the 10’s of thousands of Eagle fans raising prices sky high. There isn’t a chance in hell 30% of the stadium was filled with uninterested fans knowing the could flip their pair of tickets for 10 thousand dollars or more. I bought my tickets from an uninterested fan.
The writer spelled it all out for you. I post the proof from an ESPN article who was also a Patriot fan. Did you see the quotes?
“It must have felt like a home game for Eagle fans”
“The Patriot fans weren’t to be seen”
“There were Eagle fans every where and was 8 to 1 inside”
“The Patriot fans decided to stay at home and watch this on TV after going to the SB 3 out of the last 4 years”

Im telling you Manster it was absolutely surreal. I remember a guy had a sign saying “This is the 700 level” speaking to the Eagles home field 700 level at the old Vet while the stadium roared “Home Game!”
The truth is it was predominantly Eagles fans two years ago as well. We were just more starved for a SB win then a team that’s been probably the greatest football dynasty ever. 2 years ago it wasn’t as lopsided though but somewhat lopsided.

That reporter was VERY specific. He talked about how the eagles were chanting E A G L E S. He talked about how it FELT like an eagles home game but he did NOT talk about any chant about “home game”. That’s funny given he mentioned it FELT like a home game but didn’t mention this stadium wide chant that went on for most of the first quarter. Why didn’t he? Because it didn’t happen!! Clearly if it had he would have mentioned it given what he wrote.

as for his assessment of the number of fans all I can say that was his perspective. I’m sure his in stadium totals were influenced by what he saw outside the stadium. I’ve already said that I arrived in JAX the day of the game. I saw plenty of fans from both fan bases. At my seats it was predominantly pats fans. I’m guessing bc that was bc it was the pats sideline and premium seats. That being said, there were philly fans there including the guys sitting behind me.

bottom line there is ZERO proof of a “mostly first quarter chant of “home game” like you’ve said for a long time. In fact, there’s actually proof that it never happened despite the fact that it’s very hard to prove something “didn’t happen”. There’s no sound of it during the broadcast and there is no mention of it in the article YOU supplied despite there being ample opportunity for it to be there given the writers stated point of view.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still not proof you fucking retarded twat

Show us proof that 75% of the crowd were Eagles fans. I dare you to not lose.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible because there is no way for the NFL to question every single fan that walks into the stadium and have them record who they happen to be rooting for. So we have to go with anecdotal evidence from people like ESPN writers and local newspapers who I both linked and the both said the game was massively titled towards Eagle fans.
But... I was right and you’ll never EVER, no matter how wrong you were and how right I was admit that you were wrong.