• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once called you a liar bro. All I said is, “Telling me you heard it on the radio isn’t proof”. Hey Manster, I heard on the radio it was exactly 78.9% Eagle fans at the 2005 SB. Can I get away with that. Never called you a liar and I’m sure you’re 100% honest about you reporting what Tra Thomas said on the radio. I’ve also never heard you lie about anything else except saying I called you a liar... which I NEVER did. But keep buddying up with Handi and DblDown.

you are such a liar!!

first what you quoted above as what you previously said is NOT accurate. You never said what you put in quotes.

second, you did insinuate that he was lying/making stuff up

NFC East camp updates!

Exposed again !!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so you and everyone knows here is how @handicappers does it...
1. He challenged me to a bet in the Eagles Seattle game
2. I accepted and even waived the 2 points
3. He says nothing til after the game. If Seattle wins he calls me a whelsher, if Philly wins he says I didn’t accept the avatar bet.

Did you accept the terms of bet? Yes or no fuck face

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you think every person on the streets make it into the game.

You're a Fucking Moron........

Did I ever say that? What’s even more funny is you accept the town was flooded with Eagle fans but they didn’t go to the game evidently. Why is the there were waaaaaaay more Eagle fans outside? Why wasn’t there shit tons of Patriot fans? Your theory is ridiculous. What’s even funnier is you are commenting on something you know absolutely nothing about because you weren’t even there.

But the absolutely hilarious part is if Dallas went to the SB and played a team that had been to the SB 3 of the last 4 years and you WENT TO THE game and said, “Thr Jacksonville newspapers are reporting it was 10-1 Eagle fans and the Cowboy fans were chanting HOME GAME I’d believe you cause it would make complete sense. What doesn’t make sense is knowing the town was vastly dominated by Eagle fans yet not thinking the were the majority in the stadium as well. And, finally, to finish my soliloquy... why do you even give a shit. You weren’t even there so you’re speaking to something that you have zero knowledge on. It was the Eagle fans that ran the ticket prices up to record amounts at the time. The reason DblDown said he had to pay almost twice as much from the yea before is because of the fan base that DOMINATED the streets of Jacksonville

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true but you Facebook requested me and I saw your picture. End of the insults...
Fuck you, you fucking moron.
Go ahead post a picture of me. I really don't care, however I will 100% post your original hoop name when you do.

Go for it. I fucking challenge you to do so.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point spread. avatar doesn't start until after the Super Bowl (I have another bet with @knowyourenemy and you can't disappear for 8 months. You also have to bet your 3000 vCash

I'm getting sick and tired of your excuses...why aren't you wearing your avatar?

OK, found it. I’ll do the $3000 vcash. I didn’t get what you’re saying about the avatar. Are we doing avatar as well or not? @handicappers

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I ever say that? What’s even more funny is you accept the town was flooded with Eagle fans but they didn’t go to the game evidently. Why is the there were waaaaaaay more Eagle fans outside? Why wasn’t there shit tons of Patriot fans? Your theory is ridiculous. What’s even funnier is you are commenting on something you know absolutely nothing about because you weren’t even there.

But the absolutely hilarious part is if Dallas went to the SB and played a team that had been to the SB 3 of the last 4 years and you WENT TO THE game and said, “Thr Jacksonville newspapers are reporting it was 10-1 Eagle fans and the Cowboy fans were chanting HOME GAME I’d believe you cause it would make complete sense. What doesn’t make sense is knowing the town was vastly dominated by Eagle fans yet not thinking the were the majority in the stadium as well. And, finally, to finish my soliloquy... why do you even give a shit. You weren’t even there so you’re speaking to something that you have zero knowledge on. It was the Eagle fans that ran the ticket prices up to record amounts at the time. The reason DblDown said he had to pay almost twice as much from the yea before is because of the fan base that DOMINATED the streets of Jacksonville

Well you are using the numbers of those on the streets to validate your in stadium numbers.

Fucking Moron....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, you fucking moron.
Go ahead post a picture of me. I really don't care, however I will 100% post your original hoop name when you do.

Go for it. I fucking challenge you to do so.

Did I even remotely insinuate I’d post your picture? I’d never do that. All I was saying is you’re a goofy mother fucker.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. Stop running your cock sucker and take the bet

1. No one is running
2. I found it because I didn’t see it earlier.
3. I already accepted it so there goes your “running” theory

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would we fucking chant that if it wasn’t a tremendous difference. 10-1 Eagles fans outside the game but 50-50 inside. Suuuuuure bro
Think about it for a minute. The Pats fans have "been there, done that" many times over, while the Eagles fans would be out there soaking it all up. Plus they are degenerate low-lifes that would be out getting shit faced and destroying the City and obnoxiously making themselves known to all they encounter, so they would be much more visible...

But, I'm sure there were a lot more Eagles fans inside too for the same reasons as long as they got permission from their parole officers to leave the state :suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it for a minute. The Pats fans have "been there, done that" many times over, while the Eagles fans would be out there soaking it all up. Plus they are degenerate low-lifes that would be out getting shit faced and destroying the City and obnoxiously making themselves known to all they encounter, so they would be much more visible...

But, I'm sure there were a lot more Eagles fans inside too for the same reasons as long as they got permission from their parole officers to leave the state :suds:

Thank you. It make perfect sense. The prices skyrocketed because of all the “criminal” Eagles fans invading the city and fighting to get tickets. I don’t even understand why he is doubting it. It makes perfect sense. The same scenario would occur with any big, passionate fan base like (Chicago, Dallas etc) if the scenario was identical. Really means nothing and don’t understand why he is so hell bent on thinking it’s not true.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from goofy.
But you are 100% a Fucking Moron.

Sorry bro.
We are all dealt cards in life.
But, yes, I’m a fucking moron because there were a lot more Eagle fans at a game where one team had been there 3 of the last 4 years and another team having a crazed fan base that had never won a SB and finally made it after losing 3 straight NFC Championships.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I even remotely insinuate I’d post your picture? I’d never do that. All I was saying is you’re a goofy mother fucker.

Lol

You’re no prize either.
1. No one is running
2. I found it because I didn’t see it earlier.
3. I already accepted it so there goes your “running” theory

do you accept the bet, chicken shit?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bro.
We are all dealt cards in life.
But, yes, I’m a fucking moron because there were a lot more Eagle fans at a game where one team had been there 3 of the last 4 years and another team having a crazed fan base that had never won a SB and finally made it after losing 3 straight NFC Championships.
You being a Ragle fan has nothing to do with you being a Fucking Moron.