• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you haven't given me an avatar to wear. I don't know if you have a legitimate mental disability or what but I'm absolutely doing no sort of bets with you in the future with all the crying you have been doing.

just so you and everyone knows here is how @handicappers does it...
1. He challenged me to a bet in the Eagles Seattle game
2. I accepted and even waived the 2 points
3. He says nothing til after the game. If Seattle wins he calls me a whelsher, if Philly wins he says I didn’t accept the avatar bet.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Fucking MORON...

Good come back. I remember you said you wouldn’t call me a “fucking moron” if I gave links of me saying Dak is good and Cowboy fans that said Dak should be benched are ridiculous. Posted the links so...
I was at the fucking game. We did chant “home game” and you weren’t even there but you call me a fucking moron and you weren’t even there. Jesus, happy holidays. Didn’t know fan percentages got you so mad during the holidays.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's excellent! One day down the line I would like to attend a SB. My wife at the time and I had a chance to tailgate at Metlife for the Seahawks SB but our son was only 5 months old and we felt bad having someone in the family watch both kids during the biggest game of the year.

There’s nothing like it. The first SB I attended was in NO against the Packers. Everyone said “don’t worry about tix. You can buy them cheap right before the game.” Needless to say that didn’t happen. Didn’t get in. Ended up watching the game at a bar on bourbon st.

fast forward to the rams SB (again in NO). This time I wasn’t gonna get shut out. I ended up paying 1K for my seat. I was four rows from the BACK wall in the upper deck. It was the 9/11 year and security was tight. The guy sitting next to me was a local NO guy. He paid 180 bucks outside the stadium right before kick off.

Pats missed the playoffs the next year but as I said I went to the game in Houston and Carolina.

The perfect season I drove from Vegas to AZ. Sat in the ring of honor (row A) at about the 35 yard line. All the photographers had the seats across the aisle from me so I had a great view. That drive back to Vegas SUCKED!!

Didn’t go to the next one against the giants but was back in AZ again for the Seahawks game. Tickets for that game were a fiasco!! Tons of people paid for tickets they didn’t get!! Terrible!! Having been to so many (and having gotten shut out before) I always pay and get my tickets in hand before I go! I paid 7500 to sit in a club seat. Great game... much better drive home.

Didn’t go to the falcons game. Watched the game with friends over in hawaii. Greatest game I ever saw!!

Last year was epic. Had a connection with the league and got seats row 1 right behind the pats bench. Legendary seats!! Got the ticket at face value but it was still 5K. Sitting there was the thrill of a lifetime.

If you’ve never been to a SB all the festivities before are a must see. Also, it depends on the host city. NO is a great venue. Party on bourbon st, walk to the superdome then after the game walk back to bourbon st. AZ is kinda meh because it’s spread out. I love Houston as a city so it’s a great host as well.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would we fucking chant that if it wasn’t a tremendous difference. 10-1 Eagles fans outside the game but 50-50 inside. Suuuuuure bro

Didn’t hear it ONE time on the broadcast. You’re full of shit.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good come back. I remember you said you wouldn’t call me a “fucking moron” if I gave links of me saying Dak is good and Cowboy fans that said Dak should be benched are ridiculous. Posted the links so...
I was at the fucking game. We did chant “home game” and you weren’t even there but you call me a fucking moron and you weren’t even there. Jesus, happy holidays. Didn’t know fan percentages got you so mad during the holidays.

their bet was accepted between them. Once again you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is long past trying to explain things to you because you're a Fucking MORON...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s nothing like it. The first SB I attended was in NO against the Packers. Everyone said “don’t worry about tix. You can buy them cheap right before the game.” Needless to say that didn’t happen. Didn’t get in. Ended up watching the game at a bar on bourbon st.

fast forward to the rams SB (again in NO). This time I wasn’t gonna get shut out. I ended up paying 1K for my seat. I was four rows from the BACK wall in the upper deck. It was the 9/11 year and security was tight. The guy sitting next to me was a local NO guy. He paid 180 bucks outside the stadium right before kick off.

Pats missed the playoffs the next year but as I said I went to the game in Houston and Carolina.

The perfect season I drove from Vegas to AZ. Sat in the ring of honor (row A) at about the 35 yard line. All the photographers had the seats across the aisle from me so I had a great view. That drive back to Vegas SUCKED!!

Didn’t go to the next one against the giants but was back in AZ again for the Seahawks game. Tickets for that game were a fiasco!! Tons of people paid for tickets they didn’t get!! Terrible!! Having been to so many (and having gotten shut out before) I always pay and get my tickets in hand before I go! I paid 7500 to sit in a club seat. Great game... much better drive home.

Didn’t go to the falcons game. Watched the game with friends over in hawaii. Greatest game I ever saw!!

Last year was epic. Had a connection with the league and got seats row 1 right behind the pats bench. Legendary seats!! Got the ticket at face value but it was still 5K. Sitting there was the thrill of a lifetime.

If you’ve never been to a SB all the festivities before are a must see. Also, it depends on the host city. NO is a great venue. Party on bourbon st, walk to the superdome then after the game walk back to bourbon st. AZ is kinda meh because it’s spread out. I love Houston as a city so it’s a great host as well.

Awesome stuff! That's what I call enjoying life. My kids are 6 and 8 so going to a SB will be on hold for a bit unless Metlife holds another one down the line.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahaha. You don’t appreciate being called a liar?!?!? Hello pot... meet kettle. Oh, and when did I ever claim to be a lot of that stuff??

You’ve finally lost you’re marbles.

I guess me actually posting pictures FROM the last super bowl, showing you my ticket, giving you the back story of how I got the ticket, etc wasn’t enough “proof” for you that I was at the actual game?

He loves calling me a liar because I listen to other peoples opinion on sports radio that differs from his. Classic.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stuff! That's what I call enjoying life. My kids are 6 and 8 so going to a SB will be on hold for a bit unless Metlife holds another one down the line.

Thx man. I lost my parents when I was a teenager. It taught me never to take life for granted.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He loves calling me a liar because I listen to other peoples opinion on sports radio that differs from his. Classic.

Don’t worry. I’m sure he will call me a liar too about my SB post. Dude is hopelessly lost.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you would read the same magazines has he does. Maybe you two would get along :happy:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen ONE post like that. You say you posted more I've yet to see them and again I said if you have them they are months after you brought up the idea, and months after you tried to pound the fact home.
Hell I guess if I know a bunch of guys gang bang your wife, and I use that to troll you for months then, then say they were wrong to have done so you'd be fine with it.

Here's the thing moron. You can't claim one thing as gospel, then turn around months later and say it was wrong to clear you.

Just like you can't troll the Cowboys board but they ti act like you can because you said something else nice a week earlier.

Oh and, you're a Fucking Moron.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never once called you a liar bro. All I said is, “Telling me you heard it on the radio isn’t proof”. Hey Manster, I heard on the radio it was exactly 78.9% Eagle fans at the 2005 SB. Can I get away with that. Never called you a liar and I’m sure you’re 100% honest about you reporting what Tra Thomas said on the radio. I’ve also never heard you lie about anything else except saying I called you a liar... which I NEVER did. But keep buddying up with Handi and DblDown.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once called you a liar bro. All I said is, “Telling me you heard it on the radio isn’t proof”. Hey Manster, I heard on the radio it was exactly 78.9% Eagle fans at the 2005 SB. Can I get away with that. Never called you a liar and I’m sure you’re 100% honest about you reporting what Tra Thomas said on the radio. I’ve also never heard you lie about anything else except saying I called you a liar... which I NEVER did. But keep buddying up with Handi and DblDown.
You're a fucking MORON.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is long past trying to explain things to you because you're a Fucking MORON...

You did try and explain it. You weren’t there and told me there were more neutral fans then Eagles or Patriots fans because people like passing up 10,000 to go to a game where they have no interest in who wins. But I’m the moron. The funny part is you weren’t even there and you are right in the middle of an argument saying, “There weren’t a lot more Eagle fans there” with absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. HOME GAME! HOME GAME!... I remember it clearly.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did try and explain it. You weren’t there and told me there were more neutral fans then Eagles or Patriots fans because people like passing up 10,000 to go to a game where they have no interest in who wins. But I’m the moron. The funny part is you weren’t even there and you are right in the middle of an argument saying, “There weren’t a lot more Eagle fans there” with absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. HOME GAME! HOME GAME!... I remember it clearly.

Funny how you think every person on the streets make it into the game.

You're a Fucking Moron........

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you’re a lying fucking moron.