• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would appear to me that diplomacy has a slim chance at solving anything here..a couple members pretty passionate that this is an unforgivable offense. if it comes to that, I would rather have SP and Smitty stay, than to watch them leave while an admitted/while not admitting tanker stays on.
I guess before we get to far into this..
Is there anyone else who would be interested in taking over the commish role, keeping track of the draft pick in trades, governing the rules and such?? (lord knows I don't know where to look to find them right now, let alone keep track of them going forward)

If there is someone, my proposal is that Micro be asked to step down, forfeit his 1st round pick, wherever that may end up being, as punishment for the tanking. and that SP, Smitty, and anyone else who feels slighted, accept this as an end to the whole thing and we move forward, voting on a potential "losers" playoffs to determine draft order going forward, and/or any other "anti-tanking" ideas others may have. If Micro isn't agreeable to this, we may have to explore alternatives.

Anyone else have any better ideas,or commish nominations/volunteers?

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and btw....I'll gladly help "oversee" the commish transition if we end up having one...but my name isn't in the hat for the full time gig

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but I think I am going to have to take over commishing my other dynasty league. That would give me three leagues that I'm the commish so I will have to pass.

With that said, I am not a fan of making someone completely lose a pick. Maybe drop it a few slots. It losing a first round pick seems extreme but maybe that's me.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I'm sorry Bar. I was on my phone and had no idea that I even did a rating. I removed it and consider myself on your side as far as your suggestions. I think a middle ground can be easily found as long as people don't let their emotions get the best of them.

Well said sir. Maybe my emotions got me when I saw a little pile of crap thrown at me by a fan of the team that should spank my team this weekend :dhd::dhd::gaah::gaah::suds:

All good guys and it should be noted I received a private msg along with the public and as it turns out not really needed but very welcomed apologies

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll trade quitting for a new commish and micro losing his first round pick.

I knew this would happen two years ago when we went over it the first time. (He also needs to own it and apologize to the league.)
LOL You can take your request and shove it. I did nothing wrong imo and I am not apologizing to you or the league. Don't let the door hit ya....

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate your reply and I understand where you're coming from, but doesn't it occur to you that it has an effect on other teams who are competing for the playoffs and trying to win?
I wasn't doing anything out of the realm of competing. Competition doesn't just involve this year in a dynasty league. That's my take and I've stated as much earlier today.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL You can take your request and shove it. I did nothing wrong imo and I am not apologizing to you or the league. Don't let the door hit ya....
You need to get the boot.

Tanking is forbidden and this is not the first time you've done it.

Your lack of integrity is troubling.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would appear to me that diplomacy has a slim chance at solving anything here..a couple members pretty passionate that this is an unforgivable offense. if it comes to that, I would rather have SP and Smitty stay, than to watch them leave while an admitted/while not admitting tanker stays on.
I guess before we get to far into this..
Is there anyone else who would be interested in taking over the commish role, keeping track of the draft pick in trades, governing the rules and such?? (lord knows I don't know where to look to find them right now, let alone keep track of them going forward)

If there is someone, my proposal is that Micro be asked to step down, forfeit his 1st round pick, wherever that may end up being, as punishment for the tanking. and that SP, Smitty, and anyone else who feels slighted, accept this as an end to the whole thing and we move forward, voting on a potential "losers" playoffs to determine draft order going forward, and/or any other "anti-tanking" ideas others may have. If Micro isn't agreeable to this, we may have to explore alternatives.

Anyone else have any better ideas,or commish nominations/volunteers?

Not sure how obx feels, but he does a hell of a job!

Hope we work it out...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
than to watch them leave while an admitted/while not admitting tanker stays on.
Didn't tank and never admitted to anything. My strategy in a dynasty might be different than others, but I've done nothing wrong.

I saw nobody complaining when other owners that have been mentioned have forgotten about their lineups. And steelers only brought this up(no one else did) b/c it was going to affect his pick...just like he did last year. So to everyone saying they don't care where they pick, there's obviously multiple people in this league that do. And I don't fault steelers at all for wanting a higher pick, building through the draft is important imo.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but I think I am going to have to take over commishing my other dynasty league. That would give me three leagues that I'm the commish so I will have to pass.

With that said, I am not a fan of making someone completely lose a pick. Maybe drop it a few slots. It losing a first round pick seems extreme but maybe that's me.

Considering that the pick is the entire point of why the tanking occurred, it seems pretty fitting.

Given the most recent comment from Micro (see above) I'm done trying to be diplomatic about it as well.

@Microwahevo, if that's how you feel about this whole thing..it's you or them..and by them I guessI mean us, count me in as being out with Smitty and SP if Micro sticks around

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get the boot.

Tanking is forbidden and this is not the first time you've done it.

Your lack of integrity is troubling.
Don't care what you think. Your high and mighty attitude is laughable.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the most recent comment from Micro (see above) I'm done trying to be diplomatic about it as well.
My comment was towards another poster that is hanging on to shit started on a totally different board. He acted high and mighty over there and is doing the same shit here. I don't care for his opinion and never will. I'm not going to let him be a complete douche about this and not back my stance.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried hard to be impartial,but when a league mate shows that kind of "fuck you, I don't care what you think" attitude, not only to just one member he's having a disagreement with, but to the entire league as well, there's no place for that

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment was towards another poster that is hanging on to shit started on a totally different board. He acted high and mighty over there and is doing the same shit here. I don't care for his opinion and never will. I'm not going to let him be a complete douche about this and not back my stance.
Yeah, sorry, that still crosses a line in my book..especially when I was doing my best to try and find some sort of common ground, and you come in all scorched earth...not cool

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried hard to be impartial,but when a league mate shows that kind of "fuck you, I don't care what you think" attitude, not only to just one member he's having a disagreement with, but to the entire league as well, there's no place for that
Lol, you are obviously blind to smitty's actions. He's had that attitude towards me for two years from a Lions' board incident. I've let all of his bullshit comments pass without a reply until now.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sorry, that still crosses a line in my book..especially when I was doing my best to try and find some sort of common ground, and you come in all scorched earth...not cool
Scorched earth? He's had a shitty attitude towards me for years. I've let it all go trying to be the bigger man and maintain peace for this league. That's laughable.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you are obviously blind to smitty's actions. He's had that attitude towards me for two years from a Lions' board incident. I've let all of his bullshit comments pass without a reply until now.
That may very well be..but we don't necessarily see what goes on on other boards, and he isn't the one that is being accused, by multiple different people, of tanking. Telling him you don't give a damn what he thinks, is no different than telling SP, Chef, Lefty, Harold, Trudem, Bar , TKO, and myself, the same, seeing as we all agree, at varying levels, that what's gone on with your team the past few weeks isn't in keeping with the integrity of the league.

Telling him to basically piss off, is basically telling all of us to piss off