• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Broncos- All we need is a little Lindsy.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking we need a little more Lindsey than what we've gotten so far. ...... 17-0 at half - pretty bad showing by DEN all-round so far.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!! I just checked the score and Woohoo Lindsay actually got me enough points to win in Lefty's league, but not enough to beat us in D1. That might be the first time I've ever actually had a guy on Monday Night do that. I love it!! Championship for the BS Tigerbandits in their 2nd season. What the hell, this is the Dynasty 1 division of the Message Board Bragging Rights League, so I'm going to do some bragging for once. We really ought to be in the damn dynasty Hall of Fame after the turning the shit show we took over just 22 months ago into a champion. This is the roster we took over:

QB - Andrew Luck (the only remaining guy on our roster)
QB - Brock Osweiler
QB - Trevor Siemian
RB - Ameer Abdullah
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Tevin Coleman
RB - Keith Marshall
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Shane Vereen
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - Josh Gordon
WR - Jeremy Maclin
WR - Tajae Sharpe
WR - Laquon Treadwell
WR - Willie Snead
TE - Tyler Higbee
K - Steven Hauschka
D/ST - Vikings

And yes I am going to break my arm patting myself on the back and I don't even care. This could get ugly for all of you in the next several years because the core of our team is entering their primes and after we win it next year and in 2020 you'll know what a true dynasty is. Or you can just ask Tlance now!! But in all seriousness, great game Fuzzypower and great season. There were certainly a lot of things this week that could have made it go either way, but I'm thinking the pick 6 that Tennessee got on the last play of the game as time expired was probably the biggest play. Looking forward to defending the championship next year and seeing all of you on the trading field in February.

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas to all from the Eastern time zone where it's already here.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to lose by less than 1.5pts would normally be a hard to swallow, but considering we got there by .02 - I guess makes it sting a little less. ..... I suppose it's only fitting that both guys we each obtained from Foot were disappointments.

Congrats Bandit and Tiger. .... ie, BS TigerBandits. .... you guys are the Champions (now you can break out some Freddy Mercury).

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies - well partner we gave a good run. .... BTW - how many 2nd place finishes have we got now ??
A trend we need to break !!!!!

@Bandit - visions of DeAngelo Williams vs MIN (forget the yr) are now dancing in my head. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll set the new league to start after the super bowl. Remember, in order to provide a break to those die hards who arent quite ultra die hards, adds will be locked once the new year is activated throughout the entire offseason, and until our draft. Drops and trades will still be allowed at anytime, just no drops. And remember, the IR is also closed once the new season is active, no roster moves allowed with players on IR.

So there's a month to plan for all that.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll set the new league to start after the super bowl. Remember, in order to provide a break to those die hards who arent quite ultra die hards, adds will be locked once the new year is activated throughout the entire offseason, and until our draft. Drops and trades will still be allowed at anytime, just no drops. And remember, the IR is also closed once the new season is active, no roster moves allowed with players on IR.

So there's a month to plan for all that.

I thought we voted on opening up the add/drops a week before the draft starting next year. Maybe I'm crazy though.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, damnit. The problem is, that my dumbass eliminated the IR before anyone had a chance to do anything with them. Once I got rid of the IR, the guys in those slots basically got stuck in the phantom zone.

So, I've reactivated the IR slots so that everyone can manage their teams the way they want. So, everyone has until SuperBowl Monday to get the spots taken care of (or have me do it for you), after Monday, I'm reinstituting the no IR, anyone still on IR WILL BE CUT, no exceptions. Trading will resume once that move has been made, or once each respective team has the IR issue taken care of.

So do we have until the day after the Super Bowl to decide on who to cut to activate our IR guys again this year?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do we have until the day after the Super Bowl to decide on who to cut to activate our IR guys again this year?
You can take as long as you like, just can't do any trades, (or adds once that opens), or draft, until the entire roster is on the active list. That's the only penalty. But you'll have free reign until the season re-ups

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can take as long as you like, just can't do any trades, (or adds once that opens), or draft, until the entire roster is on the active list. That's the only penalty. But you'll have free reign until the season re-ups
@Trudem - see above - maybe you have someone in an IR spot. ...