• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @SteelersPride I believe you just wrapped up the #1 pick next year. I scored a whopping 42 points with Rudolph being the only player I have left and am beating @The Foot by 8 points. All he has left is the Rams D.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w
Congrats @SteelersPride I believe you just wrapped up the #1 pick next year. I scored a whopping 42 points with Rudolph being the only player I have left and am beating @The Foot by 8 points. All he has left is the Rams D.
wait i didnt beat treff? i thought i would, figures next year thers not a great rb class

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF has 3 wins and if you hold on against him, he would hold the tiebreaker for draft pick against you. I will have 3 wins unless the Rams D has a big game and you hold the tiebreaker against me for draft picks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF has 3 wins and if you hold on against him, he would hold the tiebreaker for draft pick against you. I will have 3 wins unless the Rams D has a big game and you hold the tiebreaker against me for draft picks.
sad; i thought id be competitive this year

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First thing I'm bringing up in the off-season is to change the damn tie-breaker to points scored. Head-to-head is just the stupidest tie-breaker there is. There's no way you can tell me that if you and Steelers end up tied at the end of the year that you shouldn't have the first pick in the draft just because you beat him head-to-head (by .74 points) and yet he's outscored you by 300 points for the season. That makes no sense whatsoever.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing I'm bringing up in the off-season is to change the damn tie-breaker to points scored. Head-to-head is just the stupidest tie-breaker there is. There's no way you can tell me that if you and Steelers end up tied at the end of the year that you shouldn't have the first pick in the draft just because you beat him head-to-head (by .74 points) and yet he's outscored you by 300 points for the season. That makes no sense whatsoever.

If those are the rules then those are the rules is the way I have always looked at it. Both this league and D2 had a long list of polls to decide what the rules would be, but that doesn't mean we got them right.

If you are going to change the tiebreaker, I would go with a overall Power ranking as we do in the main league.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If those are the rules then those are the rules is the way I have always looked at it. Both this league and D2 had a long list of polls to decide what the rules would be, but that doesn't mean we got them right.

If you are going to change the tiebreaker, I would go with a overall Power ranking as we do in the main league.

Power isn't the tie-breaker, it's actually breakdown record, but that would be fine with me also, anything except head-to-head.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same..figured D2 would be my shit league. Turns out it was the only one I was competitive in, and injuries fucked that all to hell too
i feel yah, i just cant get it together in dynasty

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could really go for one of those crazy situations when everyone expects a shootout but only 17 total points are scored tonite...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could really go for one of those crazy situations when everyone expects a shootout but only 17 total points are scored tonite...

Then you're probably going to need an injury to both quarterbacks and running backs early. Might be your only shot.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're probably going to need an injury to both quarterbacks and running backs early. Might be your only shot.
I dont really need it to be that low but I have a 47.42 point lead but he has Gurley and Zuerlein and I am scared to death lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need the Rams D to score 10 points so Foot beats me. I just don't see that happening.
You need one ST or D score to make that happen because you know they will get a couple of sacks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive had high picks every year, i hope a stud RB emerges, i think its gonna be iowa states david montgomery

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive had high picks every year, i hope a stud RB emerges, i think its gonna be iowa states david montgomery
I think if anyone is expecting a "no brainer," top dawg, undisputed #1, like Barkley, Fournette or Zeke..they'll be sorely disappointed. Better chance of a Kamara type emerging as a stud after the fact than the other way. And yes, David Montgomery has as good a shot at that as anyone. I'm still of the opinion that Damien Harris and Bryce Love are the best true RB's in the class, but they aren't exactly separating themselves at all.
Plenty of football to go, and of course the combine and draft that'll shuffle everything, but as of now, a crap shoot all around.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if anyone is expecting a "no brainer," top dawg, undisputed #1, like Barkley, Fournette or Zeke..they'll be sorely disappointed. Better chance of a Kamara type emerging as a stud after the fact than the other way. And yes, David Montgomery has as good a shot at that as anyone. I'm still of the opinion that Damien Harris and Bryce Love are the best true RB's in the class, but they aren't exactly separating themselves at all.
Plenty of football to go, and of course the combine and draft that'll shuffle everything, but as of now, a crap shoot all around.
totally agree on harris ..........i totally disagree on love......but no there is no zeke or barkley this year, but if a fairly good back hits the right destination. were in business

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally agree on harris ..........i totally disagree on love......but no there is no zeke or barkley this year, but if a fairly good back hits the right destination. were in business
Between Harris and Love, yes Love is definitely the one doing his best to lower himself to the rest of the class.

Yes, hopefully L. Bell's destination is decided by draft time. The remaining "desirable" landing spots are dwindling

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between Harris and Love, yes Love is definitely the one doing his best to lower himself to the rest of the class.

Yes, hopefully L. Bell's destination is decided by draft time. The remaining "desirable" landing spots are dwindling
i agree. bell may end up in a horrid destination.........love just hasnt looked the same at all....... and he was a homerun hitter, not so much a b/w the tackles guy.......its really looking like his stockis plummetting, waiting for the RB the blows up the combine like chris johnson did.