• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice trade, gentlemen! You risk takers make me proud.

Everybody gets cake! You too, @Barilko - good to see you back in the land of the living. :)

My feelings are no guts no glory. The idea is to try win the championship, heck I can't even remember who Treff beat to win it all last year. So this is me swinging for the fence.:D

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feelings are no guts no glory. The idea is to try win the championship, heck I can't even remember who Treff beat to win it all last year. So this is me swinging for the fence.:D

Whereas I liked my team to compete for the last playoff spot in May, the injuries and suspensions now have me wondering if I have enough team to beat out the low total score last year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that are interested I offered Barilko

Bell and Doctson for EE and Crabtree
I was kind of curious about that. Barilko is sitting pretty nicely at WR, so I think it would take two good RBs to really make him consider a trade.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Barilko takes that trade. Before the suspension, maybe.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whereas I liked my team to compete for the last playoff spot in May, the injuries and suspensions now have me wondering if I have enough team to beat out the low total score last year.
Come next draft your going to be smiling, suppose to be a very good draft and some good RBs to boot. I'll be feeling blue come draft time, so really hope this works out for me this year.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come next draft your going to be smiling, suppose to be a very good draft and some good RBs to boot. I'll be feeling blue come draft time, so really hope this works out for me this year.

I was smiling after this years draft. I thought I had answered my backup QB problem with Bridgewater for a 1 year gap to Wentz in the future. I was happy with my RBs being Bell and the Duke. My WRs were good with Mike Evans Jarvis Landry, Josh Doctson, breshard Perriman, and Sammie coates. I also got a TE in Kyle Rudolph I could play every week this year.

Brady being suspended, then Bell getting suspended, then the injuries to Perriman and Doctson, and finally the news that Wentz will sit this entire year. I went from what I thought was a mid range team to maybe the worst team in the league. Getting D Williams and Funchess for Coates helps this year. Finding Vance McDonald on the WW helps this year and beyond. But only getting six games out of Bell last year, then all his issues going into this year I like this trade from my side.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was smiling after this years draft. I thought I had answered my backup QB problem with Bridgewater for a 1 year gap to Wentz in the future. I was happy with my RBs being Bell and the Duke. My WRs were good with Mike Evans Jarvis Landry, Josh Doctson, breshard Perriman, and Sammie coates. I also got a TE in Kyle Rudolph I could play every week this year.

Brady being suspended, then Bell getting suspended, then the injuries to Perriman and Doctson, and finally the news that Wentz will sit this entire year. I went from what I thought was a mid range team to maybe the worst team in the league. Getting D Williams and Funchess for Coates helps this year. Finding Vance McDonald on the WW helps this year and beyond. But only getting six games out of Bell last year, then all his issues going into this year I like this trade from my side.

Think you made out pretty good also. For me the pain is the draft choices obviously. I had 3 QBs which is over kill for that position and Bell even with the suspension will be much more valuable then the other players I gave up. If all goes well going forward with Bell....big if I know, then he'll be worth the draft choices also....I think.:hope:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you made out pretty good also. For me the pain is the draft choices obviously. I had 3 QBs which is over kill for that position and Bell even with the suspension will be much more valuable then the other players I gave up. If all goes well going forward with Bell....big if I know, then he'll be worth the draft choices also....I think.:hope:

The three players you gave me all help in the short term, it is what the draft picks turn into that will make or break this trade for me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The three players you gave me all help in the short term, it is what the draft picks turn into that will make or break this trade for me.
Start studying for next year draft.:nod: Also good luck.:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at teams rosters, there are a lot of teams with really good rosters, going to be a real battle for who ever comes out on top.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this has been discussed before but what does everyone think of adding an IR spot or two next yr - or maybe this yr once the season starts ???

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this has been discussed before but what does everyone think of adding an IR spot or two next yr - or maybe this yr once the season starts ???[/QUOT

Think having a couple of IR spot is good, so fine by me.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this has been discussed before but what does everyone think of adding an IR spot or two next yr - or maybe this yr once the season starts ???

Always up for more spots. :)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding Benji into the deal, would have made it difficalt for me to accept if I were Bar.
Agreed. ..but I had to try and make myself feel better about dealing 3 proven fantasy starters for one rookie...adding a one year sensation who we all think will still be good/great was the best I could do :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. ..but I had to try and make myself feel better about dealing 3 proven fantasy starters for one rookie...adding a one year sensation who we all think will still be good/great was the best I could do :)
theres no way treff could offer that deal without Benji......