• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty is there anyone you can trade? Every guy I've offered the reply is " can't trade him" is the whole team untouchable? I know a few wr, all Rb, and at least one qb, plus te

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, nice deal. I think just on player value alone, Chef "wins" the deal, but DeMarco really rounds out a team that didn't really need Alshon, so I'd actually give an edge to Fuzzypower..nice deal all around for both

That's a bingo...I was kinda cussin' about it, but there was no way I could turn it down. Win/Win for both sides.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty is there anyone you can trade? Every guy I've offered the reply is " can't trade him" is the whole team untouchable? I know a few wr, all Rb, and at least one qb, plus te
Lol

I really mean it with Hyde though. He's the only RB I have that I plan on getting the bulk of carries.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand totally - - yet you would wish that a 'yes or no' would come rather than it just sitting there for a month giving you hope. ...
I actually Told Treff in a private Pm
that his offer was tremendous and had left me at the alter trying to figure where i went from there

i did not sit on it to give him hope

he told me no rush and seeing that it was the heart of off season there wasn't a rush

i always give a yea or no asap

and i always give a reason why

this time i was told to sit on it and that i did

believe me the offer sent my little fantasy pee brain a spinning and im glad he gave me time to think

you may have noticed i havent been on the boards at all of late

trade aside not on the boards at all

some times life takes you in a various unexpected places and directions

as i check in today for the first time in 4 to 6 weeks(i do not remember how long) i now see Treff finally asked for my yes or no

i can promise you had i seen that i would have given my yes or no (though im not sure what my answer would have been as i havent been thinking FF for as long as i have been away)

respectfully i leave it at that..nothing more need being said.....

Now lets see what has been going on

Has Chef made a trade ..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that his offer was tremendous and had left me at the alter trying to figure where i went from there

he told me no rush and seeing that it was the heart of off season there wasn't a rush

believe me the offer sent my little fantasy pee brain a spinning and im glad he gave me time to think

as i check in today for the first time in 4 to 6 weeks(i do not remember how long) i now see Treff finally asked for my yes or no

i can promise you had i seen that i would have given my yes or no (though im not sure what my answer would have been as i havent been thinking FF for as long as i have been away)

Has Chef made a trade ..
Think @obxyankeefan has a trade offer for you.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has Chef made a trade ..
No worries from me Bar, I meant it when I said take all the time you want. The only reason I pulled it was that is going to Ireland, and had no idea how often I'd be able to connect and keep up on things. Had I known it would be as often as it has been, I'd have left it up.

And I knew you'd understand me pulling it, with no hard feelings, would've given more notice but with the list of things needed to get done before you leave the country for two weeks, it kind of fell through the cracks

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has Chef made a trade ..

You do not have to justify yourself to me .... I have no stake in the matter. Obviously he wanted it bad enough to wait.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold gets Le'Voen Bell

I get Andy Dalton, Stefon Diggs, Bilal Powell and his first two picks next year.

That is correct right Harold.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usual never like to count on players with a bad track record following the rules, but dang, Bell so frigging good I could not resist taking the risk.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I still want to win this year, but with Bell being suspended and his injury problems last year. This trade while hurting me this year helps me in the long term IMO.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice trade, gentlemen! You risk takers make me proud.

Everybody gets cake! You too, @Barilko - good to see you back in the land of the living. :)