• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im getting the itch to make a move but I cant decide what I want to do.

I do know that I want to break up my Packer WRs so if anyone is interested let me know.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im getting the itch to make a move but I cant decide what I want to do.

I do know that I want to break up my Packer WRs so if anyone is interested let me know.
Really been hoping you'd eventualky want to add another Packer receiver and two Jag RBs.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really been hoping you'd eventualky want to add another Packer receiver and two Jag RBs.
Ill pass on Adams but Ivory wouldnt be the worst idea in the world.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill pass on Adams but Ivory wouldnt be the worst idea in the world.
Id need another RB or those first rounders.

Not into McFadden.

Shoelace is velcro'd, I can't cut him. I respect him too much.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not into McFadden.

You have to respect shoelaces, they are old school. I do find irony in them being velcro'd, tho.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not into McFadden.

12 can be had but 7 isnt going anywhere. I have my eye on a prospect or two. Im doing some crap at work right now so I cant send you an offer but if you see something feel free to send it my way and I will check when I can take a moment away.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got time sooner than I thought-

Chef, basically the Drop/Draft/Pass option goes like this-
All 14 owners enter the draft with whatever picks we've accumulated thus far. .each round each owner has the option to drop a player, and draft a player. .or they can pass. When their next turn comes around, they still have the same options, regardless of whether they passed last round or not. And that continues until 5 rounds are completed. Veteran FA's are available, players dropped DURING the draft are available.

Now I believe that is the assumption we've all been working with ever since the polls closed.

But, he's my proposal -
One more poll! With the above as plan A/option A

And a second option of not doing the drop/draft/pass, but rather Harold's idea of roster expansion. We temporarily expand the roster max, go through the draft and set a time where we need to be back to 18. Harold originally suggested some time during preseason (I think), I would propose anytime between OTA's and opening of camp to minimize the "wait and see" aspect of the roster expansion. Veteran FA's would be available, but obviously there would not be any players dropped during the draft, they would be available as FA's after they're dropped at the back to 18 roster limit deadline.

With my small brain, these are the best 2 options that don't affect the rules we've previously agreed to. If anyone else has ideas that DON'T AFFECT the previously agreed upon rules, by all means, now is the time.

That or, we just chug along under the assumption of drop/draft/pass

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a second option of not doing the drop/draft/pass, but rather Harold's idea of roster expansion. We temporarily expand the roster max, go through the draft and set a time where we need to be back to 18. Harold originally suggested some time during preseason (I think), I would propose anytime between OTA's and opening of camp to minimize the "wait and see" aspect of the roster expansion. Veteran FA's would be available, but obviously there would not be any players dropped during the draft, they would be available as FA's after they're dropped at the back to 18 roster limit deadline.

^^^ I like.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 can be had but 7 isnt going anywhere. I have my eye on a prospect or two. Im doing some crap at work right now so I cant send you an offer but if you see something feel free to send it my way and I will check when I can take a moment away.
If you want to deal the 7th, let me know. But I can't give up what amounts to a starting option for me for five picks lower.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to deal the 7th, let me know. But I can't give up what amounts to a starting option for me for five picks lower.
I understand. However living in Jacksonville I hear the way people talk about Ivory. I would rather have Yeldon of the two and my 7th overall
Did you have any interest in Yeldon?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. However living in Jacksonville I hear the way people talk about Ivory. I would rather have Yeldon of the two and my 7th overall

Did you have any interest in Yeldon?
I've been fearing this....

In all honesty, Id give you my #8 pick for him. (What are they saying about Ivory?)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In all honesty, Id give you my #8 pick for him. (What are they saying about Ivory?)

I'm curious as well...which people, fans? Local broadcasters? Coaches? :scratch:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious as well...which people, fans? Local broadcasters? Coaches? :scratch:

Mainly money dump. He is there for insurance if Yeldon doesnt pan out. While the GM said both have a shot at the starting job, all the media, including 1010XL which is the team's affiliate, are saying its Yeldon's job to lose. They needed someone more consistent behind him because they are going to run more. I think this means Shoelace is all but done in Jax unless two injuries hit.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this means Shoelace is all but done in Jax unless two injuries hit.

Yeah, I agree with this. I'd like to see some of these bubble/who knows? guys move to other teams so we can see what's what a little more clearly.