• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Romo isn't any younger, hasn't been a serious threat at being an elite QB in quite some time, he's a fill in at this point, not someone you can count on. And at QB, if you can't count on them they're pretty worthless. ..like a mediocre WR worthless
Forgot to mention. .with guys like Cutler, Flacco, A. Smith sitting around on the wire. .I'm surprised I could get anything for Romo..Cutler and Flacco are younger and arguably in the same class and would be "free" on draft day

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are treating Josh Gordon like he's Cris Carter, when really, he is probably way closer to Brandon Lloyd.

I seriously don't get what people see in him.
Nah, I don't think that. But the dude has obvious talent...as well as some issues. But in a dynasty league where I have the room and the time, I'm gonna stash him in the hopes that he turns it around. If he doesn't, no big deal. There aren't many options out there on the WW that have his potential.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef Steeler Harold some one make a deal its been 4 days

and as we know its offseason therefore our Chef can not trade with himself
2 more trades I knew you guys could do it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that trade. Treff doesn't need Romo, Steelers doesn't need Wright. Good trade.

2 more trades I knew you guys could do
it

Only a matter of time, but both of us could catch lightning I think ppl forget how much upside we thought wright had after year one. Then injuries and bad qb play happened

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a matter of time, but both of us could catch lightning I think ppl forget how much upside we thought wright had after year one. Then injuries and bad qb play happened
I've always thought Wright has been underrated and saddled with terrible QB's, and offensive systems in general. Now with Mariotta, a credible threat on the opposite side (although that threat could be next Josh Gordon at any given minute), and hopefully some continuity on the coaching staff, maybe he reaches some of his potential

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought Wright has been underrated and saddled with terrible QB's, and offensive systems in general. Now with Mariotta, a credible threat on the opposite side (although that threat could be next Josh Gordon at any given minute), and hopefully some continuity on the coaching staff, maybe he reaches some of his potential
Thank you! Someone who agrees.

He wasn't a starter but I had value on him. I'm not sold on cousins. Romp could be one last hoorah took a chance. His upsides better than alex smith, could have had Bree's n eifert took this deal

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you! Someone who agrees.

He wasn't a starter but I had value on him. I'm not sold on cousins. Romp could be one last hoorah took a chance. His upsides better than alex smith, could have had Bree's n eifert took this deal

Booooooooooo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko
THe "potential" return I could get for your offer just cant justify losing a possible starting RB sorry, I couldn't type all that in my phone

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy revamp of my team though

all new WR, RB, TE
only thing same is k and d

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy revamp of my team though

all new WR, RB, TE
only thing same is k and d

I'm not far behind ya. Besides K and D, all I've got left from last year is Winston, ASJ and Perriman.