• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF do you ever have teams you stream Defenses with? If not, what's your take on that? B/c I feel that topic is close to your kicker topic.
Rarely, and it's always an instance where a drafted defense went into the tank and I was left wit no choice.
I personally wouldn't put streaming defenses into a category like the kicker deal. I just call it a bad idea. .lol

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this has been addressed somewhere in discussions to date but I was just wondering if trades of players/draft positions will be allowed once we begin our draft ??
Should be, can't think of any reason why not. .not even a technical one since our draft is offline, not even the website will know what's going on

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF Hey hey Treff. Do you remember last year in the MBBRL when TLance asked who wanted the first weekly waiver spot before he used it

I sent him Morris and raised some eyebrows
I then used the waiver spot on Rawls

Hey Shouldnt you send me Rawls in some type of package as a reward for the crafty move (as Barilko toots his horn). I am your fave glorified figure skater :hockeysmile::hockeysmile::hockeysmile:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this has been addressed somewhere in discussions to date but I was just wondering if trades of players/draft positions will be allowed once we begin our draft ??
I'm counting on it

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF Hey hey Treff. Do you remember last year in the MBBRL when TLance asked who wanted the first weekly waiver spot before he used it

I sent him Morris and raised some eyebrows
I then used the waiver spot on Rawls

Hey Shouldnt you send me Rawls in some type of package as a reward for the crafty move (as Barilko toots his horn). I am your fave glorified figure skater :hockeysmile::hockeysmile::hockeysmile:
Quite crafty. .and a nice try. But it'D take a helluva good offer, a case of Molsen, and a promise to take back Justin Bieber forever to get me to trade him

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite crafty. .and a nice try. But it'D take a helluva good offer, a case of Molsen, and a promise to take back Justin Bieber forever to get me to trade him
Bieber will also cost Hopkins

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm nobody seems to like my idea, but I always thought FF was meant to be as close to the NFL as possible.

Roster size in the NFL go up to 90 players in the offseason, then get reduced to 75, then 53. My idea is very NFL like.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm nobody seems to like my idea, but I always thought FF was meant to be as close to the NFL as possible.

Roster size in the NFL go up to 90 players in the offseason, then get reduced to 75, then 53. My idea is very NFL like.
Love the idea.
But I'm not part of this dynasty league.
Does the site allow for such as change? Usually after a draft, the roster limits/settings are locked.
But still love it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very much it is, yes. But with those 90-75-53-35..there's billions on the line, you'd be foolish not to make it as easy as possible, give yourself as many options as possible, that's just good business. And there's the whole thing about an NFL team needing 24 starters (don't forget the kicker and punter), plus the special teamers, so call it roughly 30+, plus backups and a practice squad. We only need 9 and backups, and 2 of those 9 are rarely, if ever, backed up anyways

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much it is, yes. But with those 90-75-53-35..there's billions on the line, you'd be foolish not to make it as easy as possible, give yourself as many options as possible, that's just good business. And there's the whole thing about an NFL team needing 24 starters (don't forget the kicker and punter), plus the special teamers, so call it roughly 30+, plus backups and a practice squad. We only need 9 and backups, and 2 of those 9 are rarely, if ever, backed up anyways

Easy isn't the word I'd use, thorough is the word that comes to mind.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trades will NOW be available during the draft. Just clicked the option to make it so.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be, can't think of any reason why not. .not even a technical one since our draft is offline, not even the website will know what's going on
The draft will actually be online, but it's set up like our baseball draft where each team has 24 hours to make their pick. So in essence, it's a slow draft, but still timed to make it move along. Timing has never really been an issue though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO, your offer is rejected...
Steelerspride- your offer is on the MILKIAN debate topic list...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO, your offer is rejected...
Steelerspride- your offer is on the MILKIAN debate topic list...

I was beginning to get worried...you have been vewwy, vewwy quiet...