• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No minimum, max is 15 I believe

Drafting 5

Yes

The same as current, but is being discussed.

Had a offer for you last week, but when you posted Saturday ( I think) without addressing offers, took that as not ready to trade yet. Oh my offer was a dozey, I was selling the farm.:pound:
This is all still somewhat up in the air. ..still no decision on roster expansion (the extra 2 slots),which determines drafting 3 or 5., and last I heard, you didn't have to draft anyone, which means you could keep everyone

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love the team @Ram Tough has put together.

Screenshot%20-%203_28_2016%20%208_38_49%20PM.png

He did it with incredible drafting, a couple of astute trades and pickups. By my count Ram made 2 trades and 5 waiver pickups all of last season.:yo:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all still somewhat up in the air. ..still no decision on roster expansion (the extra 2 slots),which determines drafting 3 or 5., and last I heard, you didn't have to draft anyone, which means you could keep everyone
I'm with Treff here
If we draft 5 that makes 20. and our rosters were max 18. So where are we at

also I read some posts of late and I think I'm again with Treff

as much as too believed in deep rosters Treff's points were valid.
With 18 they was nothing left for a contender who has a bad streak of injuries so with 20 ouch

I have a suggestion they could be tweaked to work
Say we go 20 then we need to cut back to 18 or less after trade deadline has passed

Otherwise I'll vote to go no higher when we get to a vote

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps I just don't understand exactly. .... If there is no minimum as to keepers but a max of 15, then shouldn't the 'draft' continue until all teams have 18 (if no expansion). Lets just say FuzzyPower opts to keep 14 and Treff opts to keep 13 - if we only draft 3 slots then we don't have a full rosters. .... perhaps the first 3 are rookie only then the remaining are rookie/waiver ??? In my mind, once the draft is complete all teams should have full rosters.
Probably showing my ignorance on dynasty. ....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps I just don't understand exactly. .... If there is no minimum as to keepers but a max of 15, then shouldn't the 'draft' continue until all teams have 18 (if no expansion). Lets just say FuzzyPower opts to keep 14 and Treff opts to keep 13 - if we only draft 3 slots then we don't have a full rosters. .... perhaps the first 3 are rookie only then the remaining are rookie/waiver ??? In my mind, once the draft is complete all teams should have full rosters.
Probably showing my ignorance on dynasty. ....
I agree. We either have a minimum or the draft doesnt have a set amount of rounds.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Lefty and Trudem on this.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im almost to the point of just throwing some offers out for the sake of it. I want to be involved but I like my team. I do however want to break up my Packer WRs.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the draft would have a set number of rounds. .as in 3 or 5..but no one HAS to draft anyone. .if I've got 18 guys I like better than what's out there, I simply pass on drafting anyone, you all go ahead and keep going. Next round, if one of you other 13 team owners had dropped someone that changes my mind, then I go ahead and take my turn, if not, I still keep my original 18, and you all continue drafting. Once were done we all have a full roster, some teams may have drafted every round, some may not have drafted any, but everyone will have a full roster, and there will be a set number of rounds.

Basically the draft is organized and structured add/drops..Barilko drops the 18th guy off his bench and drafts Ezekiel Elliot..Micro is in the clock, where he'll drop his 18th guy and take Treadwell..and so on and so on

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride - not ignoring your offer - - need to consult with my partner (west coast time). I think there may be a deal to be made, albeit, a package. ... probably shoot you a counter by 2:00 est.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the draft would have a set number of rounds. .as in 3 or 5..but no one HAS to draft anyone. .if I've got 18 guys I like better than what's out there, I simply pass on drafting anyone, you all go ahead and keep going. Next round, if one of you other 13 team owners had dropped someone that changes my mind, then I go ahead and take my turn, if not, I still keep my original 18, and you all continue drafting. Once were done we all have a full roster, some teams may have drafted every round, some may not have drafted any, but everyone will have a full roster, and there will be a set number of rounds.

Basically the draft is organized and structured add/drops..Barilko drops the 18th guy off his bench and drafts Ezekiel Elliot..Micro is in the clock, where he'll drop his 18th guy and take Treadwell..and so on and so on

If we must have a set number of rounds, then 5 (with no roster expansion) sounds reasonable then - before having to go to waivers. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 is fine. .I really don't have much of an opinion one way or the other as to how many rounds we "draft". Just the roster slots whether it's 18 or 20, that's where I've got an opinion, and it would mean every team has to draft at least 2 rounds, so that needs to be clarified, finalized, whatever.

And then whatever it ends up being, after its all done, waivers fall back to first come first serve until week 1...where Chef will undoubtedly add/dropped the same 2 guys at least 3 times

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is everyone targeting at 1

Don't know about anyone else, but now that there's no way in heckfire I'll be making a deal to move up, I'll spill my beans. The only guy I was considering is Ezekiel Elliot..and I don't care what round he goes nor whether he goes to Dallas, Cleveland, New England, or St.Luis..he'd still be my only target