• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised Hunt is on my roster today.

Would have almost given him away.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, don't even make an attempt for EE. Everyone eise?

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:
Hmmm. We shall see

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it doesn't look like the score of the Fuzzypower vs. Barilko game has changed after stat corrections, so Fuzzypower holds onto the .02 point win 108.34 - 108.32 in what has to be the closest I've ever seen a game without a tie. That sets up the championship matchup that you've all been waiting for . . . wait no just the matchup I've been waiting for. The battle of co-owners, the battle of father vs. sons, the battle of . . . oh hell it's Fuzzypower vs. the BS Tigerbandits for all the marbles. It's kind of funny, because over all the years that we've been playing fantasy football together in all the different leagues, the only other times we ever met in the championship game was in coma three years ago and in his league all the way back in 2008. It seems that we are never both good in the same year. Good luck Dad and to you Fuzzy. It'll be fun.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it doesn't look like the score of the Fuzzypower vs. Barilko game has changed after stat corrections, so Fuzzypower holds onto the .02 point win 108.34 - 108.32 in what has to be the closest I've ever seen a game without a tie. That sets up the championship matchup that you've all been waiting for . . . wait no just the matchup I've been waiting for. The battle of co-owners, the battle of father vs. sons, the battle of . . . oh hell it's Fuzzypower vs. the BS Tigerbandits for all the marbles. It's kind of funny, because over all the years that we've been playing fantasy football together in all the different leagues, the only other times we ever met in the championship game was in coma three years ago and in his league all the way back in 2008. It seems that we are never both good in the same year. Good luck Dad and to you Fuzzy. It'll be fun.
Wanted to hit the like button but could not...so ill just say i like everything about this post except the .02

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to hit the like button but could not...so ill just say i like everything about this post except the .02
I get it - - that was a tough one to swallow. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at you guys - - let's just hope all our guys have good weeks, and let the chips falls where they may. ....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you may get another visit on him during the off-season .... :suds:
I am always happy to talk. I also shored up that position so I will not be nearly as restrictive on that position as I have been in the past.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, so it's going to come down to the Monday Night game in the D1 championship. Fuzzypower needs 7.20 or more out of Phillip Lindsay to win the title. I played with the lineup a little bit this morning taking Luck out for Brees and taking Hilton out for Damien Williams. It ended up being just about a push from what it would have been. Gronk once again put up a donut hole for us in the tight end spot, and thank you so much to the Fantasy Gods for having us play against the guy (Lindsay) involved in one of Foot's fucking lopsided trades to possibly cost us the championship. Thanks a lot Foot, now I get to be pissed off about it all over again.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, so it's going to come down to the Monday Night game in the D1 championship. Fuzzypower needs 7.20 or more out of Phillip Lindsay to win the title. I played with the lineup a little bit this morning taking Luck out for Brees and taking Hilton out for Damien Williams. It ended up being just about a push from what it would have been. Gronk once again put up a donut hole for us in the tight end spot, and thank you so much to the Fantasy Gods for having us play against the guy (Lindsay) involved in one of Foot's fucking lopsided trades to possibly cost us the championship. Thanks a lot Foot, now I get to be pissed off about it all over again.
Foot corn holed you good then..if not for the previous lopsided traded of Gronk for your draft pick (Gesiki), Gronk wouldn't have been in there and you would've gotten more than a donut hole :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot corn holed you good then..if not for the previous lopsided traded of Gronk for your draft pick (Gesiki), Gronk wouldn't have been in there and you would've gotten more than a donut hole :)

I've typed 10 different responses to this and deleted them because I'm going to get kicked out of the league if I post them. So let me just say that I hope saving Foot was worth it.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck tonight Bandit. Would have been over already had we not changed from putting Sproels in at flex and starting Samuel at TE. These are the decisions that I like though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've typed 10 different responses to this and deleted them because I'm going to get kicked out of the league if I post them. So let me just say that I hope saving Foot was worth it.
I'll just say, saving Foot is never worth it, regardless of what it is

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, my sons - - One of us will be hearing this for the next few days:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, my sons - - One of us will be hearing this for the next few days:

Well if nothing else, it will be appropriate that we will all be together tonight for Christmas Eve dinner, even though we will probably not be watching the game at all. Fuzzy you should come on down so all of us owners can be together :)

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if nothing else, it will be appropriate that we will all be together tonight for Christmas Eve dinner, even though we will probably not be watching the game at all. Fuzzy you should come on down so all of us owners can be together :)
Should have given me more notice!:nod:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts and prayers bandit. i feel yah:suds: