• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins killed

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point. It is not about the car or the dumptruck.
It is about questioning what we have heard so far.
Thanks for making my point!

You haven't proven anything. Yesterday you said he got hit by a car.

It was reported by a reporter! We don't know shit!

Don't forget what you posted yesterday. I even mentioned an article from a local Miami affiliate (miami-.cbslocal.-com) yesterday which you think is incorrect.

But I'm sure you know what really happened and that local news station is just guessing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't proven anything. Yesterday you said he got hit by a car.

Don't forget what you posted yesterday. I even mentioned an article from a local Miami affiliate (miami-.cbslocal.-com) yesterday which you think is incorrect.

But I'm sure you know what really happened and that local news station is just guessing.
Quote my post! I said that reports are inaccurate and that different posts are saying differing things.

You are saying that a report proves report is correct? Oh, you said "article" That's different!

Quote my post! I said "we don't know anything"

Note: if you argue long enough, we'll know more and some of these hearsay reports will be found correct.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote my post! I said that reports are inaccurate and that different posts are saying differing things.

You are saying that a report proves report is correct? Oh, you said "article" That's different!

Quote my post! I said "we don't know anything"

Note: if you argue long enough, we'll know more and some of these hearsay reports will be found correct.

Did you not post something that said Haskins got hit by a car? It's simple yes or no question. Why did you post something stating he got hit by a car in the first place?

And I'm not arguing at all. I'm questioning why you posted something that says he got hit by a car. And you gots the issues with me questioning what you posted. Yet you still wanna ignore what I posted from that Miami news station.

Yesterday you posted things from two different sites I've never heard of stating he got his by a car. I posted something from a Miami affiliate. I'm gonna go with what they said. Not what you posted.

So in your strange world anyone that questions what you say is "arguing". Too funny.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not post something that said Haskins got hit by a car? It's simple yes or no question. Why did you post something stating he got hit by a car in the first place?

And I'm not arguing at all. I'm questioning why you posted something that says he got hit by a car. And you gots the issues with me questioning what you posted. Yet you still wanna ignore what I posted from that Miami news station.

Yesterday you posted things from two different sites I've never heard of stating he got his by a car. I posted something from a Miami affiliate. I'm gonna go with what they said. Not what you posted.

So in your strange world anyone that questions what you say is "arguing". Too funny.
You are not looking at it out of context. You came to the discussion late.
I posted that article as an example of contradictory reports.
2 reports, both different. Can they both be correct?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southie is saying we don't know for sure if it was a truck or a car, not that it was a car.

FTR, I disagree with Southie. There's enough legit reports out that DH was hit by a dump truck.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie is saying we don't know for sure if it was a truck or a car, not that it was a car.

FTR, I disagree with Southie. There's enough legit reports out that DH was hit by a dump truck.

All I'm saying is he shouldn't have posted that article stating Haskins was hit a car. But he seems to disagree with me saying that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what happened, but I think that more than enough time has passed to decide whether or not there was (or still is) a car sitting on the side of the road since Saturday with no gas in it and find out who it was registered to. I can't imagine we don't all agree about that

I also think enough time has passed to decide whether or not he was booked on a flight that day

There were also comments about a dump truck driver staying at the scene waiting for cops after hitting him. I guess it's possible two or more vehicles hit him?

There are also reports of 911 being called 6 minutes (and apparently verified thru call logs) before the accident was called in about a person being on the road. Was that him or were two people walking down the highway at that hour. Common sense says both were him. I also recall a teammate talking about how he was (paraphrasing) "just with him". Just as in an hour ago (I'm sure they didn't both get up early for breakfast) or 12 hours ago?

The Florida Highway Patrol's statements conflicted with reports that Haskins' car broke down and he was walking for help. No disabled vehicle was located nearby, and officials said he would have walked for miles to reach that spot on the highway where there was no pedestrian access.

Sadly it seems the only reason this is still ongoing is because they are trying to figure out why and how exactly he ended up in the road. Drunk, suicidal, disoriented for some reason or simply tried to cross the road for some reason? Let's say he was out drunk and partying. That still doesn't explain how he got on the road in the first place if you believe the above comment that "he would have walked for miles to reach that spot on the highway where there was no pedestrian access". So he was walking for a very long time or got out of someone else's vehicle. Sad no matter what the truth ends up being

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are enough now, agreed. The point was, the investigation is not over and a few questions have now been answered.
If everybody keeps pointing out what we know, and keeps pushing posts,
eventually the investigation results will be revealed - confirming some conjecture!

"The Florida Highway Patrol described the case as an “open traffic homicide investigation” and said no further information would be released until it was completed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is he shouldn't have posted that article stating Haskins was hit a car. But he seems to disagree with me saying that.
Why? It was a perfect example of reports being premature
Report was wrong. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? It was a perfect example of reports being premature
Report was wrong. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

One of your comments.

It was reported by a reporter! We don't know shit!

One more time. Since you say nobody knows shit I'll mention this from yesterday. I'm gonna go by what this local article says. And not the "we don't know shit!" route because I would think the local news has a better understanding of what really happened.

miami.cbslocal-.com- FPH IDs Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins as man struck, killed by dump truck on I-595

No reason to keep this going. It's going nowhere.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your comments.

One more time. Since you say nobody knows shit I'll mention this from yesterday. I'm gonna go by what this local article says. And not the "we don't know shit!" route because I would think the local news has a better understanding of what really happened.

No reason to keep this going. It's going nowhere.
You did not post a comment by me. You posted the same article as I did as "proof" that reports are not accurate. You are now being obtuse!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High speed roads are dangerous places for pedestrians to be. Entrances and exits are the most dangerous parts of the highways. It doesn't make sense to walk across multiple lanes at such a dangerous point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the 911 operator tell here they have an incident on the highway?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the 911 operator tell here they have an incident on the highway?
They are human and care.
They want to reassure that help is on the way.
Might be a wife that understands a concerned wife?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are human and care.
They want to reassure that help is on the way.
Might be a wife that understands a concerned wife?
No way. Are we listening to the same thing? She called 911 to report him walking on a highway and they tell her there was an incident there? Obviously putting her in a state of panic? They could have caused her (maybe not her but someone who was closer to the scene) unnecessary heartache or even harm if she were to try to get there and ran red lights, sped, got hit herself running across a street, left an unattended child at home, etc. This all especially true because the 911 operator has no idea who was injured and if it even was the person the caller was calling about. I wouldn't be surprised if that operator was spoken to for that