• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant ijury, the cosequences for the entire league's future..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question you are a psychopath....

Why are you quoting me on this?

Are we discussing Lebron here? Did I ever discussed Lebron? Did I ever say that the CAVs wouldn't pay lux tax with Bron?

Brain surgery urgently suggested

Lebron was on the Cavs at the time, I know it is difficult for you to follow the conversation bc you can't comprehend very well..Lay off the pipe

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was you bringing the Cavs into the conversation.

LeBron is very relevant to it for obvious reasons. The Cavs only dipped below the tax line because LeBron left. Had he stayed, they surely would have been over for the 5th straight season.
Brain surgery urgently....

The guy is a psychopath!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was it again that said PG13 will be a Buck next season?

He is a fucking troll or just really fucking dumb. Pick one and roll with it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was it again that said PG13 will be a Buck next season?

th

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was on the Cavs at the time, I know it is difficult for you to follow the conversation bc you can't comprehend very well..Lay off the pipe

What time? What conversation?

Why are you quoting me on Lebron? I haven even mentioned his name...

I was only explaining to a dickhead in here why the Cavs stayed "just" under the lux tax roof this season and because he is a DICKHEAD, he started arguing about Lebron... I didn't reply to him... Then another DICKHEAD jumps in and starts quoting me on Lebron... I did't reply to him either...

Then you (THE THIRD DICKHEAD) starts quoting me on Lebron...

OK .. here it is... I suggest you DICKHEADS gathering together, have an appointment for a brain surgery all the same day and then make a subject here to discuss your experience...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What time?

I was only explaining to a dickhead in here why the Cavs stayed "just" under the lux tax roof this season and because he is a DICKHEAD, he started arguing about Lebron... I didn't reply to him... Then another DICKHEAD jumps in and starts quoting me on Lebron... I did't reply to him either...

OK .. here it is... I suggest you DICKHEADS gathering together, have an appointment for a brain surgery all the same day and then make a subject here to discuss your experience...

Hey who you callin' dickhead you dickhead?

Wanna fight? Cause I'll reach through this computer screen & bitch-slap the troll right out of you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What time?

THE CAVS ARE UNDER THE LUXURY LINE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEBRON ON THE ROSTER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

You have the comprehension level of a middle schooler.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE CAVS ARE UNDER THE LUXURY LINE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEBRON ON THE ROSTER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

What are you saying?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh no doubt. I'm not sure how Green plays he will be that much more effective/worthy of a max contract anyway in 2020 imo. I mean don't get me wrong he is valuable now but he will be 31 or so expecting a new max contract and Warriors would cut ties then.

Here is the thing though...

Draymond should post a huge statistical season.

Whether or not KD resigns, we aren't likely to see him in the regular season. Klay only gets back a month or so before playoffs start.

What does that mean?

Draymond pushing pace, Draymond handling the ball while Curry runs off screens and Draymond being more aggressive offensively.

His best season he averaged 14, 9.5 rebounds and 7.4 assists. He also averaged 13.3, 10.1 and 8.5 this year in the playoffs. I do not think is is at all unreasonable to think he produces a similar stat line given the production void. If he gets anywhere close to that without a sizeable dropoff defensively he is getting max offers.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey who you callin' dickhead you dickhead?

Wanna fight? Cause I'll reach through this computer screen & bitch-slap the troll right out of you.
Fourth dickhead... they are comingin batches of six, so a couple more expected.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing though...

Draymond should post a huge statistical season.

Whether or not KD resigns, we aren't likely to see him in the regular season. Klay only gets back a month or so before playoffs start.

What does that mean?

Draymond pushing pace, Draymond handling the ball while Curry runs off screens and Draymond being more aggressive offensively.

His best season he averaged 14, 9.5 rebounds and 7.4 assists. He also averaged 13.3, 10.1 and 8.5 this year in the playoffs. I do not think is is at all unreasonable to think he produces a similar stat line given the production void. If he gets anywhere close to that without a sizeable dropoff defensively he is getting max offers.

If the W's are going to contend for a playoff seed he needs to be putting up around 15 ppg and a triple double. We could see Steph putting up crazy numbers in this offense, Harden-like numbers. Gotta see who they put around them, they could very well be a 4-5 seed, depending on a lot things though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fourth dickhead... they are comingin batches of six, so a couple more expected.

I wonder how many different people have called you a troll? It wouldn't surprise me if it's more than 6 by now.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do I care you fucking idiot? Why are you telling me this? It's GS that I made this discussion about...

If I wanted to discuss Lebron, I would have made a subject on him...

But I didn't even mention his name and ALL YOU DICKHEADS started quoting me on Lebron for two pages now...

Why you do this, it beats me... I therefore rightfully suggested a brain surgery and honestly... All of you need one urgently

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do I care you fucking idiot? Why are you telling me this? It's GS that I made this discussion about...

If I wanted to discuss Lebron, I would have made a subject on him...

But I didn't even mention his name and ALL YOU DICKHEADS started quoting me on Lebron for two pages now...

Why you do this, it beats me... I therefore rightfully suggested a brain surgery and honestly... All of you need one urgently

You used Cleveland as an example for why the Warriors would have to dip below the tax line.

It was a terrible comparison because GS is not in the same situation as Cleveland was without LeBron. So what Cleveland did does not apply to what GS will do this summer in any way.