• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant ijury, the cosequences for the entire league's future..

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....i think its pretty clear.

I mean- I CANT SAY FOR CERTAIN, but I am pretty sure billionaire Lacob does not want to put his dick in a blender. It may be naive to assume what a billionaire does or does not want to do, but i feel PRETTY confident i got that one correct.

Just like I am more than confident that he wont be paying almost triple the amount of tax that anyone has ever paid in NBA history for a single sesaon -for multiple years.

as i said

common sense.
anyone half a decade ago - "I'm more than confident no owner will pay the same amount in tax over a 3 year period than the rest of the entire league combined.'

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone half a decade ago - "I'm more than confident no owner will pay the same amount in tax over a 3 year period than the rest of the entire league combined.'

Or perhaps more reasonably:

I bet that spending records across the league continue to get smashed as player contracts trend upwards rapidly.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or perhaps more reasonably:

I bet that spending records across the league continue to get smashed as player contracts trend upwards rapidly.

yeah, it isn't like owners these days are overly sweating the repeater tax these days...

seems all(or I guess almost all) are willing to spend the money once the contender pieces are put in place...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said ALL but impossible and power ball odds, what hte fuck else do you wnat? lol, im not one is an equivocating little girl about everything.

and YES , money will be PRECISELY why the big 4 break up the year afte rthis year if durant comes back. all but guaranteed.

why do i know this? becuase i can do simple math
But it isn't solely about the math. If Green was a Kawhi level player you think they let him walk?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but I doubt he'd bet on them not paying that. I think he's saying no way they max all 4 and to be honest there's very little chance they would. If KD signs I suspect they let Draymond walk.
I tend to agree they wont, but would they if Green were a Kawhi level player? I'd say yes, they would. So it's not so much the amount, but the value for me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. I can remember when the idea of paying a player $1 million per year was considered crazy/impossible.

Now guys are getting $40 million+ per year.

Everything is considered crazy/impossible until someone does it.