• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant ijury, the cosequences for the entire league's future..

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used Cleveland as an example for why the Warriors would have to dip below the tax line.

It was a terrible comparison because GS is not in the same situation as Cleveland was without LeBron. So what Cleveland did does not apply to what GS will do this summer in any way.

LOL... This is getting better and better... brain surgery absolutely essential in his case!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... This is getting better and better... brain surgery absolutely essential in his case!

Only 1 person here needs brain surgery.

Not long now.

We are about 4 weeks away from every single one of your ludicrous predictions getting proven false. Going to be really fun!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely unlikely.

But damn I Really hope it happens.

This has the makings of the next epic Wiggy fail.

If it does, I guess he loses the one ball he has left and moves to Pluto.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK .. here it is... I suggest you DICKHEADS gathering together, have an appointment for a brain surgery all the same day and then make a subject here to discuss your experience...

So, exactly how many DICKHEADS are here?

I need to know so the SportsHoopla brain surgeon can start scheduling the surgeries.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also been saying they wont, but not naive enough to think I know what Lacob wants to do.
well....i think its pretty clear.

I mean- I CANT SAY FOR CERTAIN, but I am pretty sure billionaire Lacob does not want to put his dick in a blender. It may be naive to assume what a billionaire does or does not want to do, but i feel PRETTY confident i got that one correct.

Just like I am more than confident that he wont be paying almost triple the amount of tax that anyone has ever paid in NBA history for a single sesaon -for multiple years.

as i said

common sense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the W's are going to contend for a playoff seed he needs to be putting up around 15 ppg and a triple double. We could see Steph putting up crazy numbers in this offense, Harden-like numbers. Gotta see who they put around them, they could very well be a 4-5 seed, depending on a lot things though.
it WILL be VERY VERY interesting to see what Steph does with a team that is not a super team. His spacing is going to be a fraction of what it was.

Lets see if he can raise all ships like LEBron has done time and time again during his career.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....i think its pretty clear.

I mean- I CANT SAY FOR CERTAIN, but I am pretty sure billionaire Lacob does not want to put his dick in a blender. It may be naive to assume what a billionaire does or does not want to do, but i feel PRETTY confident i got that one correct.

Just like I am more than confident that he wont be paying almost triple the amount of tax that anyone has ever paid in NBA history for a single sesaon -for multiple years.

as i said

common sense.

But that is just it.

You did say for certain.

And you called me stupid among other things for saying it is possible. Not likely, but possible.

Everything Bob Myers and Lacob have said publically indicates they are willing to spend this money because they have been absolutely swimming in cash since this run has started.

I don't think KD will resign. But I do think Klay will. And if they get both back on long term deals, it does not automatically mean Dray is gone.

Again, because they have made a ton of money over the past 4 years, seen the franchise value grow 10fold since Lacob bought the team and are projecting another large revenue spike with the new arena next year.

YOU are the dumbass for comparing a historically incomparable financial situation with old, irrelevant data from a couple years ago and saying it is impossible.

Money to core players is not going to be the reason for the end of the Warrior dynasty. That I will bet on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is just it.

You did say for certain.

And you called me stupid among other things for saying it is possible. Not likely, but possible.

Everything Bob Myers and Lacob have said publically indicates they are willing to spend this money because they have been absolutely swimming in cash since this run has started.

I don't think KD will resign. But I do think Klay will. And if they get both back on long term deals, it does not automatically mean Dray is gone.

Again, because they have made a ton of money over the past 4 years, seen the franchise value grow 10fold since Lacob bought the team and are projecting another large revenue spike with the new arena next year.

YOU are the dumbass for comparing a historically incomparable financial situation with old, irrelevant data from a couple years ago and saying it is impossible.

Money to core players is not going to be the reason for the end of the Warrior dynasty. That I will bet on.
i said ALL but impossible and power ball odds, what hte fuck else do you wnat? lol, im not one is an equivocating little girl about everything.

and YES , money will be PRECISELY why the big 4 break up the year afte rthis year if durant comes back. all but guaranteed.

why do i know this? becuase i can do simple math

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said ALL but impossible and power ball odds, what hte fuck else do you wnat? lol, im not one is an equivocating little girl about everything.

and YES , money will be PRECISELY why the big 4 break up the year afte rthis year if durant comes back. all but guaranteed.

Hilarious.

Let's bet then

Durant might leave. Iggy might retire.

But $ will not be the reason the Hampton 5 breaks up.

Put your Vcash where your filthy mouth is

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious.

Let's bet then

Durant might leave. Iggy might retire.

But $ will not be the reason the Hampton 5 breaks up.

Put your Vcash where your filthy mouth is

Kinda doesn't make sense to make this bet until KD makes his decision...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda doesn't make sense to make this bet until KD makes his decision...

They will still have a massive tax bill when they resign Dray next summer regardless.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will still have a massive tax bill when they resign Dray next summer regardless.

Sure but I doubt he'd bet on them not paying that. I think he's saying no way they max all 4 and to be honest there's very little chance they would. If KD signs I suspect they let Draymond walk.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are flat lying

All I ever said was this was a possibility.

You prattled on post after post about how stupid that position was.

Which implies you don't think it is possible. Either that or that or you are basically admitting that I own you. Which everyone here knows anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but I doubt he'd bet on them not paying that. I think he's saying no way they max all 4 and to be honest there's very little chance they would. If KD signs I suspect they let Draymond walk.

That is the point though.

It is an actual bet right now.

-If they don't offer max deals to any of the 3 than it is about money.
-if KD walks and they fail to match Looney it is about money.

If KD signs I would need odds because just about everybody is saying it is unlikely. I think it can happen, but I am also not about to bet straight up on it. Because it isn't a likely scenario.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the point though.

It is an actual bet right now.

-If they don't offer max deals to any of the 3 than it is about money.
-if KD walks and they fail to match Looney it is about money.

If KD signs I would need odds because just about everybody is saying it is unlikely. I think it can happen, but I am also not about to bet straight up on it. Because it isn't a likely scenario.
Seems like a pretty complicated way to have a dick measuring contest with Wiggy

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a pretty complicated way to have a dick measuring contest with Wiggy

Hell its not just that he mentioned a blender too. I’m out.