• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Heisman Winner

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looked dangerously close to a rhetorical questions. I have had AP students speak like him and be incredible writers. So speaking ability isn't always an indication of someone's intellect.

Fair enough. Maybe he's just speaking and "tweeting" this way, for some reason I cannot fathom.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Maybe he's just speaking and "tweeting" this way, for some reason I cannot fathom.

He could speak like a 30 year academic and use every word in the dictionary, you'd still see him in the same light. You'd just find something different to criticize him for.

I have to ponder however what you think of Temar Boggs.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could speak like a 30 year academic and use every word in the dictionary, you'd still see him in the same light. You'd just find something different to criticize him for.

I have to ponder however what you think of Temar Boggs.

Don't be a dunce, dude. I know what you're getting at and it's just not true. I don't care what "demographic" he comes from. I would be just as critical if he were some dumb hick from the sticks. I don't know who Temar Boggs is.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this not sound like a focused, articulate, together young man who turned 20 just that day and just minutes before won a National Title? What is wrong with you people?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJ4-ZFcRPA"]Jameis Winston Post-Game Interview BCS Championship Game - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the guy just isn't very bright. Or maybe he just hasn't mastered proper English.

He is a great college QB.

The same way Johnny Manziel has been criticized as being a tool. Not very smart or just a plain scam artist that should have been suspended.

But he is also a great college QB.

So it's ok to criticize Manziel because he is white? I think people are missing the hypocrisy or double standard. Sometimes people are critical for reasons other than race.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if serious.

Did you want him to give a 9 point delineation of the night's events with literary and cultural references using perfect diction?

he's an athlete who was a teenager the night before. Listen to that interview. There's nothing wrong with it. What the F is wrong with you?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same way Johnny Manziel has been criticized as being a tool. Not very smart or just a plain scam artist that should have been suspended.

I dont remember anyone questioning his intellect, maybe his decision making but not his intellect.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome, man. I'm seriously offended that you think I wouldn't appreciate a story like that. He's a heroic young lad and a good person.

Robotic, I have to do it. Too many of your comments are too suggestive and then u back off in the end. I have to ask that to see where it leads. Sometimes u say its sarcasm, other times u seem to agree with blatant racial comments. Other times u bring race into situations that have nothing to do with it, like the time I mentioned how NFL N was critical of shanahan in regards to RGIII. That wasnt because of race, that was because Elway had been there so long until shanahan wouldnt have treated him the same way and RGIII is still young.

With u, it seems water is wet, then its not, then its wet again. I honestly dont think you're a racist, I think u see too many things through racial lenses. Consider Serena Williams, many bigots, especially on yahoo like to call her man and that she's not classy because she screams real loud on the court or whatever, many female players scream and all of that and they get no criticism. Now, if u hate Serena as player the same way I hate LBJ, then hey, more power to you. But come on, she's not a man.

Now Rupaul? Thats a fucking man.

Same with jason whitten. He's a POS. Guess who else is a POS? That crackhead Michael Irvin. Now what do whitten and irvin have in common?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robotic, I have to do it. Too many of your comments are too suggestive and then u back off in the end. I have to ask that to see where it leads. Sometimes u say its sarcasm, other times u seem to agree with blatant racial comments. Other times u bring race into situations that have nothing to do with it, like the time I mentioned how NFL N was critical of shanahan in regards to RGIII. That wasnt because of race, that was because Elway had been there so long until shanahan wouldnt have treated him the same way and RGIII is still young.

With u, it seems water is wet, then its not, then its wet again. I honestly dont think you're a racist, I think u see too many things through racial lenses. Consider Serena Williams, many bigots, especially on yahoo like to call her man and that she's not classy because she screams real loud on the court or whatever, many female players scream and all of that and they get no criticism. Now, if u hate Serena as player the same way I hate LBJ, then hey, more power to you. But come on, she's not a man.

Now Rupaul? Thats a fucking man.

Same with jason whitten. He's a POS. Guess who else is a POS? That crackhead Michael Irvin. Now what do whitten and irvin have in common?

They're both Cowboys. I think I've explained at length why I don't like Serena. I actually used to be a big fan of hers. It wasn't until she constantly blamed an ailment or lack of focus as to why she lost a game. She NEVER once has given credit to her opponent. That's why I don't like her.

I don't dislike Jameis at all. He's a good kid. I don't think he's very bright but I do not know him. I merely observe and give my opinion. It has nothing to do with skin color. I hated Jeremy Shockey. I don't like that type of attitude. I like it when a player makes a play and drops the fucking ball and runs to the huddle. Don't act like it's amazing that you did your fucking job. You did your job and you now move on to the next play.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares how he talks? He's won the Heisman and NC as two-sport freshman QB/Pitcher. He's winning in life right now.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston sounds like this guy

782383_069.jpg

wada ta

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because you may not qualify academically. Some schools have lower admittance requirements for athletics. I doubt Stanford is one of them.

This is probably the single stupidest post in board history.