• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Heisman Winner

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess, he was just excited when posting on Twitter too?

2be6b921750d85e3a6e370bf53bc4b0c.png

7d83847eb777590a1a2e41704d2be578.png

c3f899728ced8c53f22f5c84c0d55306.png

5bc79058bfa19f8436b65ed5b14e109a.png

No idea what he is saying in most of those.

It's because you're 80 gawd damn years old. It doesn't take a secret decoder ring to figure out what he's saying. Lighten up.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because you're 80 gawd damn years old. It doesn't take a secret decoder ring to figure out what he's saying. Lighten up.

So you suggest he should dumb down in order to understand that illiterate babble? What's wrong with speaking and writing in ENGLISH? Can you explain that to me?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball's more than hitting. There's a lot of communication between pitchers and catchers, managers and batters, base runners and coaches, etc... Communication in all team sports can be critical, not limited to NFL QB audibles and checks.

Yes but having played QB and having played baseball there is a lot more brains required to play QB IMO. But that could be because I was good at football and terrible at baseball and I could be biased on this. Plus the language barrier experienced by Latin American players is different than being born and raised in the United States and still unable to form a coherent statement in English.

How do you know that the RS frosh, Jameis Winston, does not possess this "certain level of intelligence" you speak of, to succeed in the NFL? Do you have a crystal ball? Oh shit, Jameis does, haha.

If at 19 he has the English skills of a 5th grader it is unlikely there is much hope for him. I never said he won't succeed, I think he will be a good QB in the NFL, I just think that he won't have the brains to be elite like Manning or Brady though.

I'll wait until Winston's coaches and teammates say they can't understand him before I listen to a few fucking morons on this site say he can't succeed.

If you really think that would happen you might want to consider the possibility that you have autism.

And "boarderline retarded." Is that even a proper diagnosis? What are you, some kind of television watching therapist.

Thanks for pointing out the typo. Did not realize I threw an a in there. Without looking at the DSM I would have to assume that there is such a thing as borderline retardation, someone that has a low IQ but not low enough to qualify as mentally disabled.

Not a television watching therapist. I just read a lot of nonfiction.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GPA is mostly an indication of work ethic. I apologize for being a dick and calling you an idiot. I just cannot fathom why anyone would openly choose to speak like a moron. But please, enlighten me as to why you would personally choose to speak like that? Aside from rappers and athletes there are no successful people who talk like that.

I base my opinion of his intelligence based on his inability to speak English at a coherent level either on social media or in interviews.

Spend time in the South. It's that simple. Like, real time. I hear people like that routinely and it spans across all kinds of intelligence. People talk in slang in casual settings all the time. I know several people who are intelligent, professional, and can speak eloquently but in a casual setting they sound like Boomhower, especially if they are liquored up or get emotional. That's really all there is to it. It can be fun to laugh at, and I did last night too. But all it really was boils down Winston was overly emotional, hence the rambling nonsense. It's no real reflection on his cognitive abilities. Are all Canadians stupid because they...talk...real...slow...eh?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does "snagin wit one hand too" mean?

Or "Richard Sherman is feel"?

"Oh and she look like this LOL let me stop" Let him stop what? It makes no sense.

I'm just a few years removed from graduating law school. I'm younger than most people on these forums, so to suggest I'm out of touch is ridiculous. I'm simply stating anyone who can't form a coherent statement in English is an idiot.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spend time in the South. It's that simple. Like, real time. I hear people like that routinely and it spans across all kinds of intelligence. People talk in slang in casual settings all the time. I know several people who are intelligent, professional, and can speak eloquently but in a casual setting they sound like Boomhower, especially if they are liquored up or get emotional. That's really all there is to it. It can be fun to laugh at, and I did last night too. But all it really was boils down Winston was overly emotional, hence the rambling nonsense. It's no real reflection on his cognitive abilities. Are all Canadians are stupid because they...talk...real...slow...eh?

Fair enough. Appreciate the serious response. The only extended time I've lived outside of Seattle was in Stanford for 4 years so it is not something I am accustomed to. Typically the most people who talk like that around here are the types who are doing their best to copy Lil Wayne or Gucci Mane.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spend time in the South. It's that simple. Like, real time. I hear people like that routinely and it spans across all kinds of intelligence. People talk in slang in casual settings all the time. I know several people who are intelligent, professional, and can speak eloquently but in a casual setting they sound like Boomhower, especially if they are liquored up or get emotional. That's really all there is to it. It can be fun to laugh at, and I did last night too. But all it really was boils down Winston was overly emotional, hence the rambling nonsense. It's no real reflection on his cognitive abilities. Are all Canadians stupid because they...talk...real...slow...eh?

Call me crazy, but I don't know that any of the examples cited in this thread would be considered "casual settings".

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I don't know that any of the examples cited in this thread would be considered "casual settings".

Well people were pointing out his tweets. That's casual. And in Winston's case, I'd say football qualifies. He's still a kid and has played it all his life so he hasn't really transitioned into the professional mode like you see from more matured players. And like I said, he was overly emotional. His team just won the freaking national championship off a huge comeback.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OC had to dumb down the play book. The first half was not good. When they switched to making 1 quick read and throw a short dump off pass, he did better. That tells me that at this stage of his career, he has trouble making reads and going through the progression when he plays a decent defense. Those are skills he should have after a year as a redshirt and a full year on the field.

:laugh3:

This one is pure comedy gold. The play book this year was more open than with the two previous QBs both 1st round draft picks. The OC is the HC. Also he did better against a better SEC defense in UF. I guess the fact that our plays take a lot of time to develope and our OL was getting schooled meant nothing. Way to do the exact same thing as the other poster.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well people were pointing out his tweets. That's casual. And in Winston's case, I'd say football qualifies. He's still a kid and has played it all his life so he hasn't really transitioned into the professional mode like you see from more matured players. And like I said, he was overly emotional. His team just won the freaking national championship off a huge comeback.

Heisman speech? Press conferences? I haven't followed him incredibly closely, but I've never heard him talk any other way.

Hell, if (knowingly) being watched on national television by millions of people is a casual setting, what isn't?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does "snagin wit one hand too" mean?grabbing with one hand

Or "Richard Sherman is feel"? this is the only one that does not make sense.

"Oh and she look like this LOL let me stop" Let him stop what? It makes no sense. that is his girlfriend

I'm just a few years removed from graduating law school. I'm younger than most people on these forums, so to suggest I'm out of touch is ridiculous. I'm simply stating anyone who can't form a coherent statement in English is an idiot.

There are your translations from a mid 40's white ass country Midwestern farm boy. And you say you are not out of touch.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heisman speech? Press conferences? I haven't followed him incredibly closely, but I've never heard him talk any other way.

Hell, if (knowingly) being watched on national television by millions of people is a casual setting, what isn't?

Watch any post game presser. Not interviews or Heisman speeches when emotional. Once he has calmed down.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that they recruited him. I don't know much about recruiting but if you are recruited, does one automatically assume acceptance into the school? I honestly don't know.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch any post game presser. Not interviews or Heisman speeches when emotional. Once he has calmed down.

Post a video that you think best displays this?

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wasn't the only one to notice?

He literally did not miss a single opportunity to make a grammatical error. It was stunning. :lol:

I think he must be Don Kings grandbaby, fuck the wonderlick I doubt this kid gets past the window lick test.