• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Heisman Winner

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him incapable of adjusting to the defense presented. I cannot foretell that continuing, so there's that. He's a young man and can definitely grow and improve. He has the physical tools but I'm not so sure he has the mental aptitude to be an effective QB in the NFL.

SO what he did or did not do in 1 game dictates your belief whether he can be an effective NFL QB? Kind of a small sample don't you think? Plus it was his first year EVER playing CFB. Every coach, player, former player, and NFL person seems to think that he has a very high football IQ.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf ring a bell, Nightmare? Why I'm responding to a guy that says all women are bitches is beyond me.

You'll have to re-post that using my own words this time.

I really don't need to help you dig a hole here. You're doing just fine on your own, but it is amusing.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO what he did or did not do in 1 game dictates your belief whether he can be an effective NFL QB? Kind of a small sample don't you think? Plus it was his first year EVER playing CFB. Every coach, player, former player, and NFL person seems to think that he has a very high football IQ.

NFL scouts know more than I. If I'm wrong then so be it. From my viewpoint he seems lacking up top. It's not just the one game. If you look at his eyes he looks lost at all times. It's just a hunch. I could be wrong and will admit that if it happens.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL scouts know more than I. If I'm wrong then so be it. From my viewpoint he seems lacking up top. It's not just the one game. If you look at his eyes he looks lost at all times. It's just a hunch. I could be wrong and will admit that if it happens.

What did he do to get your jimmies all in a rustle?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to re-post that using my own words this time.

I really don't need to help you dig a hole here. You're doing just fine on your own, but it is amusing.

It's a sports forum, dude, I'm not digging any holes. I stated my opinion and it wasn't based off race. Believe what you believe.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever? Jameis cannot put a coherent sentence together. No way he ever makes it in the NFL. He makes Vince Young look like Nicola Tesla.

I didn't see Rivers name up there.

Why again won't Jameis Winston make it as a NFL QB, because you can't understand him when he speaks?

How about a Latin American baseball player that doesn't speak "proper English?" He couldn't make it in the MLB either?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick (Not trying to troll, just pointing out an obvious flaw in his game) are also a bit lost up top and they did just fine.

I agree that Winston is a retard, I just don't think it will keep him from succeeding in the NFL.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glossed over. This is getting out of hand. Either I'm wrong or I'm right. He has plenty of time to make me look like a fool. If we are all still around when he goes pro, I don't mind eating crow if I'm off base.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, the race card, how cute. There are white people that aren't that bright, dunce. If you want to disagree with my assertion that he won't make a good NFL QB, let's hear it. Don't throw the race card around as your lame attempt to discredit my opinion.

Clearly, you being a USC fan and all...should know who wins the "dumbest heisman trophy winner" award. Need a clue?...#32

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick (Not trying to troll, just pointing out an obvious flaw in his game) are also a bit lost up top and they did just fine.

I agree that Winston is a retard, I just don't think it will keep him from succeeding in the NFL.

Kaep has gotten better but I agree, he hasn't dealt with pressure very well. In the right system, I'm sure Jameis could succeed.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glossed over. This is getting out of hand. Either I'm wrong or I'm right. He has plenty of time to make me look like a fool. If we are all still around when he goes pro, I don't mind eating crow if I'm off base.

You already looked like a fool starting this post.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see Rivers name up there.

Why again won't Jameis Winston make it as a NFL QB, because you can't understand him when he speaks?

How about a Latin American baseball player that doesn't speak "proper English?" He couldn't make it in the MLB either?

There is a big difference between hitting a baseball and making adjustments at the line of scrimmage based on the defense presented to you, then reading that defense after taking the snap and finding the open receiver while having 4+ 250-300lb athletes trying to knock your head off all within around 4 seconds. As well as being able to recognize difference defensive schemes in the middle of a play and finding the hole in the coverage. It is presumed you need a certin level of intelligence to succeed at the NFL level, something that Winston does not have. I believe he can succeed without being football smart (See Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick), but that does not change the fact that he is boarderline retarded.

Yes, he is a moron. Yes, he is a moron because he speaks like one. How many PhDs speak like him? Don't give me that whole bullshit "he's from the south" argument, intelligent people don't speak like fucking imbeciles.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize language problems are rarely caused by a lack of intelligence, right?

Relatively speaking, you're right. I just don't see his problem as a speech impediment.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trying to make it out of hand. I just think a single game in his 1st year is too small a sample size to state such a thing. TO each his own though.

I wish people would really watch a post game press conference when he is not excited like right after a game. His speech is 1000 times better and much more clear.