• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Heisman Winner

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ecstacy is minor?

What's funny is according to the article, ecstacy is considered a performance enhancing drug by the Big10. Since when is wanting to hug the other players helpful?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is according to the article, ecstacy is considered a performance enhancing drug by the Big10. Since when is wanting to hug the other players helpful?

It's speed.

Weak ass speed, but speed.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that I would know cause ive always been to scared to take any drugs(other than smoke a little pot) but I have heard that X is quite the performance enhancer in bed. Then again I have heard that about meth and pain pills too.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I would know cause ive always been to scared to take any drugs(other than smoke a little pot) but I have heard that X is quite the performance enhancer in bed. Then again I have heard that about meth and pain pills too.

That's a myth. Like meth (they're similar) it can make your balls turn blue and shrink up. ---- I had a friend in college who cried like a bitch for 3 hours because of it.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lesson is just smoke weed if you want to get high. - Get rid of drug testing for MJ so kids are less prone to doing other shit that gets out of their system faster. - Learn. Learning goooood. Speed baaaad.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever? Jameis cannot put a coherent sentence together. No way he ever makes it in the NFL. He makes Vince Young look like Nicola Tesla.

Really? Do you read what you type, before you hit enter?...or, do you just say "fuck it I'm the smartest bitch in Momma's basement" you racist piece of shit.

You might want to check out what coaches and former NFL super bowl winning quarterbacks say about Jameis, before you put your own dick your mouth again...

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston sounds like this guy

782383_069.jpg

Clap it up on the sippy side my dammie

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Do you read what you type, before you hit enter?...or, do you just say "fuck it I'm the smartest bitch in Momma's basement" you racist piece of shit.

You might want to check out what coaches and former NFL super bowl winning quarterbacks say about Jameis, before you put your own dick your mouth again...

Haha, the race card, how cute. There are white people that aren't that bright, dunce. If you want to disagree with my assertion that he won't make a good NFL QB, let's hear it. Don't throw the race card around as your lame attempt to discredit my opinion.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, the race card, how cute. There are white people that aren't that bright, dunce. If you want to disagree with my assertion that he won't make a good NFL QB, let's hear it. Don't throw the race card around as your lame attempt to discredit my opinion.

I would like to hear why you think he will no make a good NFL QB. Public Speaking does not make or break an NFL QB. WHat have you seen that all of the NFL players, Coaches, Scouts, and GMs have not?

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoa..... Slow down there stephen a smith.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to hear why you think he will no make a good NFL QB. Public Speaking does not make or break an NFL QB. WHat have you seen that all of the NFL players, Coaches, Scouts, and GMs have not?

I saw him incapable of adjusting to the defense presented. I cannot foretell that continuing, so there's that. He's a young man and can definitely grow and improve. He has the physical tools but I'm not so sure he has the mental aptitude to be an effective QB in the NFL.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then why not name an unintelligent Caucasian, NFL QB that struggled. Why so quick to jump on Vince Young? It sounds like you've got something against African-American QBs. And why again won't Jameis make it in the NFL?

Rush Limbaugh is that you?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news: A majority of college and professional football players are retarded.

Never would have guessed it!

This is why I don't watch or listen to player interviews.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why not name an unintelligent Caucasian, NFL QB that struggled. Why so quick to jump on Vince Young? It sounds like you've got something against African-American QBs. And why again won't Jameis make it in the NFL?

Ryan Leaf ring a bell, Nightmare? Why I'm responding to a guy that says all women are bitches is beyond me.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather listen to Winston and his "street talk" than Tebow trying to preach to me.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Winston can hardly speak and you start throwing out the race card because he compared him to Vince Young? As much as I hate defending a 49er fan this is cringe worthy that you're all implying he is a racist for noting the fact that Jameis Winston acts like he couldn't even spell his own name right.

To recap: Since Jameis Winston sounds like he just hopped off the short bus and the OP pointed this out, that somehow makes him a racist.

But I'm sure if Winston was white and talked like this, then OP said he was a moron, you would have no problem with that.