• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Heisman Winner

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize language problems are rarely caused by a lack of intelligence, right?

There is a difference between having a speech impediment and choosing to use improper English. I don't believe Winston has a speech impediment, he chooses to speak that way. If you look at his Twitter he chooses to speak incorrectly and it is demonstrated by the way chooses his words.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between hitting a baseball and making adjustments at the line of scrimmage based on the defense presented to you, then reading that defense after taking the snap and finding the open receiver while having 4+ 250-300lb athletes trying to knock your head off all within around 4 seconds. As well as being able to recognize difference defensive schemes in the middle of a play and finding the hole in the coverage. It is presumed you need a certin level of intelligence to succeed at the NFL level, something that Winston does not have. I believe he can succeed without being football smart (See Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick), but that does not change the fact that he is boarderline retarded.

Yes, he is a moron. Yes, he is a moron because he speaks like one. How many PhDs speak like him? Don't give me that whole bullshit "he's from the south" argument, intelligent people don't speak like fucking imbeciles.

Well, you will look like the natzi dumbass in your avatar when Jameis goes #1 in the 2015 NFL draft.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to make it out of hand. I just think a single game in his 1st year is too small a sample size to state such a thing. TO each his own though.

I wish people would really watch a post game press conference when he is not excited like right after a game. His speech is 1000 times better and much more clear.

Let me guess, he was just excited when posting on Twitter too?

2be6b921750d85e3a6e370bf53bc4b0c.png

7d83847eb777590a1a2e41704d2be578.png

c3f899728ced8c53f22f5c84c0d55306.png

5bc79058bfa19f8436b65ed5b14e109a.png

No idea what he is saying in most of those.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you will look like the natzi dumbass in your avatar when Jameis goes #1 in the 2015 NFL draft.

It's a fucking movie, douchebag. Don't get your yarmulke rustled, Mitzi. Since when did going #1 mean you would be successful in the NFL?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude I said I think Winston can be successful. Reading comprehension must not be your greatest skill.

Yeah you caught me, I'm totally a "natzi"

Dipshit.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between having a speech impediment and choosing to use improper English. I don't believe Winston has a speech impediment, he chooses to speak that way. If you look at his Twitter he chooses to speak incorrectly and it is demonstrated by the way chooses his words.

I choose to speak that way at times too and just obtained my first none A (a B) 1 semester away from graduating college. Does that mean I am an idiot as well?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you are the idiot for basing your opinion on someones intelligence on what they post on a social media website and not by their grades at a college level?

GPA is mostly an indication of work ethic. I apologize for being a dick and calling you an idiot. I just cannot fathom why anyone would openly choose to speak like a moron. But please, enlighten me as to why you would personally choose to speak like that? Aside from rappers and athletes there are no successful people who talk like that.

I base my opinion of his intelligence based on his inability to speak English at a coherent level either on social media or in interviews.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you are the idiot for basing your opinion on someones intelligence on what they post on a social media website and not by their grades at a college level?

And yet, if you really could only speak like that (which isn't the case...you type quite coherently), you would get into a poor college because you flunked the SAT/ACT. You also would be rejected if you interviewed in any professional setting.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO what he did or did not do in 1 game dictates your belief whether he can be an effective NFL QB? Kind of a small sample don't you think? Plus it was his first year EVER playing CFB. Every coach, player, former player, and NFL person seems to think that he has a very high football IQ.

The OC had to dumb down the play book. The first half was not good. When they switched to making 1 quick read and throw a short dump off pass, he did better. That tells me that at this stage of his career, he has trouble making reads and going through the progression when he plays a decent defense. Those are skills he should have after a year as a redshirt and a full year on the field.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I choose to speak that way at times too and just obtained my first none A (a B) 1 semester away from graduating college. Does that mean I am an idiot as well?

"I choose to" are the important words in that sentence.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone watch that tripe?

If we base success off of earnings, then by that standard, they are successful. They speak the way the other user said, so that adds to his list.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between hitting a baseball and making adjustments at the line of scrimmage based on the defense presented to you, then reading that defense after taking the snap and finding the open receiver while having 4+ 250-300lb athletes trying to knock your head off all within around 4 seconds. As well as being able to recognize difference defensive schemes in the middle of a play and finding the hole in the coverage. It is presumed you need a certin level of intelligence to succeed at the NFL level, something that Winston does not have. I believe he can succeed without being football smart (See Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick), but that does not change the fact that he is boarderline retarded.

Yes, he is a moron. Yes, he is a moron because he speaks like one. How many PhDs speak like him? Don't give me that whole bullshit "he's from the south" argument, intelligent people don't speak like fucking imbeciles.

Baseball's more than hitting. There's a lot of communication between pitchers and catchers, managers and batters, base runners and coaches, etc... Communication in all team sports can be critical, not limited to NFL QB audibles and checks.

How do you know that the RS frosh, Jameis Winston, does not possess this "certain level of intelligence" you speak of, to succeed in the NFL? Do you have a crystal ball? Oh shit, Jameis does, haha.

I'll wait until Winston's coaches and teammates say they can't understand him before I listen to a few fucking morons on this site say he can't succeed.

And "boarderline retarded." Is that even a proper diagnosis? What are you, some kind of television watching therapist. :wtf:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X is one of the suckiest drugs in the illegal market place. - Boo him for being a dumbass. - Might as well just drink strong coffee with some Crown. :2cents:

Sounds like somebody burned your ass.:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: