• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drop Shamarko or White?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to put in claims on Donnell and Paul this week. With Reed injured and Witten looking bad I want to get another TE on my roster. I'm leaning toward cutting the DB because I can always find another one of those. Every season with great turnover at the position. But does anyone have any faith in James White becoming productive in New England? Maybe both guys are expendable at this point?

12 Team .5 PPR Dynasty League

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heres a better question on white, if he does have a good week, can you count on him to do it again, and again , to the point where you would start him or be comfortable enough for him to start

I say no, not with bolden, ridley, vereen around

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not many IDP's who I feel are any better than a handful of others you can generally find on waivers. So yeah I'd drop Sarmy.. and with Hoodie's treatment of RB's, yeah sure, dump White too

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way White does anything. I've said it many times, I don't know where that hype came from. He looks like a slow Warrick Dunn.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my RB situation is a bit of a headache on this team. Ever since I traded away Murray early last season I have had a revolving door at RB2. Most of the time running out a WR in my flex position as well.

RB- Lynch, Charles, Rice, Richardson, Bradshaw, Ivory, B Brown, J White

Figures I would have Charles for 1 day before he's hurt. Seeing different reports on Charles as not being a severe sprain to being out indefinitely. Rice who knows if he will play again but worth the hold for now. So at best White would be my 7th best RB with Rice suspending and 8th best if/when he returns.

As for my secondary I would be down to T Branch and M Barron and starters and no backup. Branch is a elite producer from the DB spot. Not in love with Barron but he's serviceable.