• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, between Chase and Hurts, what I think you'll be getting out of Harris/Stevenson (a lot), plus Waddle..and those two #1's, if you hit on either or both, if the schedule falls right, its entirely oossible. Ive seen much worse teams make the playoffs. I might not pick that just on paper, but it wouldn't take much, just a few things falling your way

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's one you'd like sure...for me, Ken Walker would have to be there, otherwise I'm doing it
Walker is gone by the 2nd or 3rd pick.

He went second in the draft I just had on Sunday in another league ( same format by not a money league ).

I will be looking at a rookie WR, maybe Cooper at #8 ( if he lasts ).

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker is gone by the 2nd or 3rd pick.

He went second in the draft I just had on Sunday in another league ( same format by not a money league ).

I will be looking at a rookie WR, maybe Cooper at #8 ( if he lasts ).
Oh I know..that's why I said that I'd be taking Cooper, I know he'll be gone, I'd take him first

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about 1.2 1.3 do you have a feel who is going there based on their squads

if the trade window is still open maybe take a player of yours and the 1.8 and move up to 1.2 or 1.3 if you can

go Hall/Walker.... and not worry about the choice....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jets coaching staff liked to run the ball as much as Carroll does, I would agree with you.

But even though Wilson was a rookie last season, they still didn’t run as much as Seattle did with a vet QB.

Plus, Carroll likes having a bell cow RB that he leans on, whereas the Jets are likely to be RBBC.

That’s where the debate comes in as far as who will be the better dynasty player.

If this were a redraft league where only the rookies were drafted, it would be Hall without question.
Strategy wise Hall makes more sense for you since you have Carter but sometimes things just don’t make sense. I like Walker more. I will take the guy I think will be the better player most of the time but will a crucial 1.01 pick you have to go with your gut bc at the end of the day you are the owner. Most of the time you won’t make the right decision like every GM out there but gotta stick with your guns. Who do you think will be the better pro? Not a simple question. I say Walker.

1.08 is different. You can go BPA or go for a need. Most likely better WR options there though. Wilson could fall to you

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is a few days away.

Now with all teams being down to 53 players and some surprise cuts, any thoughts on Dameon Pierce possibly going #1 since he has the RB job locked up?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is a few days away.

Now with all teams being down to 53 players and some surprise cuts, any thoughts on Dameon Pierce possibly going #1 since he has the RB job locked up?
The starting job is great for short-term but it still really depends on who you think has the most potential. Of course there are other aspects.

Honestly, if I am going off potential + opportunity I am taking Walker…just my opinion though.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is later today.

Thinking I’m going Hall at 1.1 since I have Carter, and either Cooper or DeVonta Smith at 1.8

Hoping to take a top LB at 3.2 since they score almost as much, if not more, than RB’s. Hoping Leonard lasts, but he’ll probably be gone.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Leonard is gone, then going with RB or WR based on who is available