• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Britt was pretty good last year. Immediate starter.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we're loading up our line depth on both sides of the ball in this draft. It was definitely necessary, but it's also meant taking only two non-linemen the entire draft through the first six rounds. Given the uncertainty in our defensive backfield with all the offseason surgeries and free agency departures that have taken place within that group, does anyone think we'll use our UDFAs to stock up on defensive backs? I don't think it's going to be a huge concern, but it does surprise me that they've only taken one defensive back this entire draft considering how many of our guys in that group are rehabbing right now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we're loading up our line depth on both sides of the ball in this draft. It was definitely necessary, but it's also meant taking only two non-linemen the entire draft through the first six rounds. Given the uncertainty in our defensive backfield with all the offseason surgeries and free agency departures that have taken place within that group, does anyone think we'll use our UDFAs to stock up on defensive backs? I don't think it's going to be a huge concern, but it does surprise me that they've only taken one defensive back this entire draft considering how many of our guys in that group are rehabbing right now.
You can only address so many position in one draft. They'll be keeping a eye on other teams players, when they have to start cutting players to meet roster limit.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only address so many position in one draft. They'll be keeping a eye on other teams players, when they have to start cutting players to meet roster limit.

Of course.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We added Cary Williams in free agency .... So with that, and adding Tye Smith, plus taking a safety Ryan Murphy we did address some of that... But I expect Earl and Kam will be fine ... Hopefully Lane bounces back also...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's a good sign as to where those guys are in their rehab.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3